PDA

View Full Version : A decent armour for Yang (spoilers)

licence
08-09-2006, 01:55 AM
I'm currently at Troia about to get the earth Crystal and I've been doing some training in the woods outside it.

I was noticing the massive amounts of damage that many monsters do to Yang and I'm wondering what is the best armour for him at this moment in the game. I currently have Kenpogi gear. I'm also playing the PS version if that has any bearing on it.

Evastio
08-09-2006, 02:03 AM
There's not much you can do about it. You've got Yang equipped all the purchasable equipment in Baron right?

licence
08-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Yup. I was just wondering if any hidden things I had missed would be a better choice.

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
i take it you have the airship. are you aware of the small town that sells mythril armour. its called silvera. its a town full of people who have been minied so its a bit of a weird place. it is located in a long row of islands south of fabul and north of Mt.ordeals. nearly directly inbetween them. i cant remember everything that they sell but they sell the best armour at that point in the game.

licence
08-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Yeah, I went to the Mithril town but I don't think there is anything for Yang there. I'll check it out again though.

Rengori
08-15-2006, 08:36 PM
Yang's got a crapload of HP for a reason. It's because his defense sucks. Just try your best to kill the monsters before they kill him.

licence
08-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Yea I know it's just annoying to watch him go down into critical after a like 3 rounds of a battle.

cecil+rosa
08-24-2006, 06:43 PM
its not called silvera its called something with an m i cant remember the whole name right now we are talking about the place with all the mini people right?