PDA

View Full Version : Strange Post

Cid Vicious
08-09-2006, 02:03 PM
The otherday I was on the FFI page of a lesser known Forum that I click on by accident.
Before I could get back to the safety of EoFF I noticed this post. It was a help topic, but made no sense at all.

hey. i just got the game casue i want to start from ff1 and work my way up, so enyways if i have 1 human(me), 1 mutant, and 2 monsters-what is a good time ot leave world one and make the rest of the game easier, like (to clarify things) what should my agility be and strength be, and waht monster should i eat ot have a good conbination, and i'm pretty sure my mutant is fine. if you could answer these that would be great, thanx.The person who wrote it might not speak english as a first language or be young, so that could explain the spelling. But what about the rest of it, any ideas?

NOTE! I'm not making fun of the poster, It's just strange, and I want to know what you think he's going on about.

Crossblades
08-09-2006, 02:49 PM
By the looks of it, he's talking about Final Fantasy Legends I for the Game Boy, which is really a Saga game in Japan

ljkkjlcm9
08-09-2006, 04:08 PM
He's definitely talking about FF Legends 1 which was definitely a hard game unless you upgraded your characters a whole lot. I honestly hated that game

THE JACKEL

theundeadhero
08-22-2006, 03:39 PM
Come on now, it was better than Legends III. Legends II was the best, however.

Cruise Control
08-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Come on now, it was better than Legends III. Legends II was the best, however.Well duh. Legends III just sucked.