PDA

View Full Version : Gross Teachers...

daggertrepe
08-09-2006, 03:46 PM
When I go to school, I usually have at least one teacher that I depsise and I have to give them a silly name. One time, I gave my lame music teacher in the 5th grade the name "Fro Puff" becasue she had a fro. I'm dead serious. And she dressed like she was in the 70's. And the worst part is, if she touched anyone on the hand or something, they would scream and like wipe themselves off. Cruel as it is, it was SO funny. Are there any teachers in school that you just couldn't stand or pulled pranks on?

Chloe.
08-09-2006, 03:51 PM
I really hate our head teacher, everyone does even most of the teachers, alot of them are leaving. Hes the one that is making us where blazers in September. Our whole school uniform is changing and the name...I really can't stand him...Me and my friend call him lizard, because he has a face like a lizard^^ That always makes us laugh....even though his face is really scary...:p

daggertrepe
08-09-2006, 03:53 PM
Haha...I can relate. I had this teacher last year and we called her "The Crow" because she limped and she looked like a crow, lol. :p

ff_sweden
08-09-2006, 04:13 PM
I hated our head teacher, and I think he hated me.....we called him "bighead"

JackNapier
08-09-2006, 04:16 PM
I've never really hated any of my teachers, but the principle of my middle school used to piss me off. She didn't do a thing all she did was play solitaire on her computer, the vice principle did everything.

Hambone
08-09-2006, 04:25 PM
My math teacher, Miss Stephens.She's so mean! She would kill you for talking. We called her Miss Bitchens.

Meat Puppet
08-10-2006, 02:37 AM
There were only two teachers that I ever got along with. All the rest I had trouble with.

The worst was definitely my IT teacher. I did all kinds of crazy junk with her. Like, in Year 10 I found a picture of her husband and wrote "this man is a faggot" on it and printed it out like 1000 (give or take) times. I had to pay for the paper and ink and it wasn't even worth it. In the same year I managed to disable her account from seeing what I was doing—not a difficult task as the whole network was run on outdated software.
I also found out the password for an account of another teacher. I would log onto that and start sending messages to every person using the network at that time. It usually made it crash and everyone got so angry. :Oo:

I never understood how she put up with me for 4 years. All the rest would just kick me out of the class.

Spammerman
08-10-2006, 02:42 AM
Im okay with most my teachers. My music teacher annoys me. Hes kinda touchy feely on the girls, and he ALMOST COMPLETELY IGNORES THE DRUMMERS!!!! i like my science teacher. he likes to joke about the kids.

rubah
08-10-2006, 02:54 AM
he ALMOST COMPLETELY IGNORES THE DRUMMERS!!!!

That is your fate as a drummer, unless you are fortunate to have a thoughtful director or a percussion-specific director, or one with a percussion background.

They're rare. And even if you do, you'll often still be slighted. You'll have to learn to grow around it. It gives you a certain amount of freedom, but you have to be active, else you'll be stuck playing a shaker and everyone else in your section will be sitting down throughout your concert.

My fifth grade homeroom teacher was my first male teacher. Combine this with a fledgling sexual awakening, and it made for a bunch of uncomfortable thoughts, most of which were based on my own imagination and insecurities. The rest of our class hated him because he was so unreasonably strict, but now, thinking back, he was a pretty good teacher, and despite my adolescent anxieties, I like him xD

Ryth
08-10-2006, 03:15 AM
I never really form any opinion on my teachers. They teach me, I'm grateful for it, I don't pay much attention to things like personality, they'll do their job, I'll do mine. Some have bothered me in their manner of teaching, but I shrug it off, I don't bother them, they don't bother me. :)

BakerMan
08-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Miss Hillegas the Computer teacher. We called her Hill O' Gas because she was fat, not only that but she screamed at you for almost anything and if your picture for the Powerpoint presentation was just 1 pixel too small she would make you resize it when it's supposed to reflect your own interests. Just ask Genji. That and my Mr Martz the Social studies teacher, Anger management. He can act all gay giving out candy one day and the next he will start screaming at you for answering a question wrong.

Sylvie
08-10-2006, 03:24 AM
Ms. Hillofgas... dear god. "Move that picture 2 pixels to the right!!!"

Mr. Wittel. I call him Mr. Little, because he's about 4 feet and 10 inches tall. He's a pencil nazi. I hate him.

feona17
08-10-2006, 03:58 AM
We had a teacher once, who was subbing in for our normal teacher who was on maternity leave... and his name was Mr.Musa. He was really nasty and checked out all the girls. We called him Mr. Mufasa.. after Lion King. Mufasa was good though, just, it was funny at the time.