PDA

View Full Version : Best Shooting Game of the Year!!

King-Killer
08-09-2006, 06:56 PM
Dirge of Cerberus.
Remember that title.
It'll be the best FFVII Game Ever.
And for some will be FFVII Fans, Cerberus promises.
Intense Graphic, better than the leading games on the market.

With Characters like:
The Red & Black Warrior: Vincent Valentine (The Cerberus)
And The Revolutionair Reeve Tuesti (WRO)
also talks about:
Yuffie Kisaragi (FFVII character)

The story happens... (Who Cares!? We want to buy it now!)
Everyone knows the story revolves around FFVII. (one year after AC.)

This is a shooting game, very nice by the looks of it.
Everyone who says it's bad wouldn't know the difference between Masterpiece, and well.. Disasterpiece.

I play a lot of demos of many different big game title.
And the smooth graphics and gameplay.
Intense World looks increadible, new story line, new characters, first shooting game.

Article of IGN (http://ps2.ign.com/articles/720/720094p1.html) Makes somewhat of a bad review, but things changed a lot since the import.
Trailer (http://www.gamedaily.com/cgi/player/?packageid=0078700802&site=cheatcc) here is in Japanise but the graphics are spectacular, this game is a next-generation game title. without the almost perfect background, but very impressif for the PS2. (Especially since there's only ONE graphic maker at a time, unlike PS3... reason why it takes less time to complete a new game because you have more people working.)

I'd rather buy DoC rather than Killzone (Very good first-person shooting, but I'll wait t'il the next one for PS3)

If you are a Final Fantasy Fan, FFVII Fan, Vincent Valentine Fan, then this game is for you!

edczxcvbnm
08-09-2006, 07:00 PM
:laugh: BULL/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif!

King-Killer
08-09-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't know about you, but you seem like the only guy to say that! :lol:

Oh :hot: and no more swearing.
Got That!:choc2:

Distain
08-09-2006, 08:08 PM
haha dude you kinda sound like your making a sale's pich there. I was going to buy it anyways, regardless if it was a good game or not, but it's good to know that it really is a good game.

edczxcvbnm
08-09-2006, 08:23 PM
I don't know about you, but you seem like the only guy to say that!

My thread says otherwise...fuck to this /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif-a-thon!

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-09-2006, 08:33 PM
BULL!

thtz wut im sayin

Maux
08-09-2006, 11:56 PM
I'm getting it, but will withhold judgement on how it is until I've played and beaten it. Nice sales pitch though, and of course even if the game does turn out to be horrible ff fans will still buy it, and eventually square can make another shooter much better than the first. This is only if it fails, if it succeeds and truly is the best game then we can probably look forward to a sequel/prequel(shooter) to final fantasy 8 eventually(irvine, vincent, barrett, and yuna are the few few gun people in the games, so if any sequels it will deal with them) I'm hoping this is a good game, and don't listen to IGN(or others), because they have said bad things about some truly terrific games. Withhold judgement, play the game, then name the fame.

LunarWeaver
08-10-2006, 07:32 AM
I don't expect it to be the greatest thing ever, but I do expect it to be 10 hours of pretty good fun. It will probably be RE4-ish with a better story and /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifty controls. I don't know why people expect this to blow them away and be the best thing in history...It's probly not gonna be, ya know :O_O:

Raebus
08-10-2006, 09:35 AM
Overhyping, it happens with most games connected to big name brands. It isnt that wierd.

Rase
08-10-2006, 09:48 AM
And for some will be FFVII Fans, Cerberus promises.
Intense Graphic, better than the leading games on the market.
Unless you're counting the FMV's the graphics are hardly amazing. The gameplay graphics look alright, but there's better out there.

this game is a next-generation game title.
I couldn't help but laugh after reading that line. :p

King-Killer
08-10-2006, 12:36 PM
this game is a next-generation game title.

I couldn't help but laugh after reading that line.

True, I doesn't come close to anything compared to FFXIII, KILLZONE 2, TEKKEN 6, DMC 4, or any other title for PS3.
But it is very impressif for a PS2 Game.
And looks a lot better than FFXII (My opinion)
I'd rather buy this game.

Besides, it'll encourage other shooters or at least another kind of game for the RPG Powerhouse Square-Enix.

Diversity would not be a bad thing, especially I'm tired of playing RPG games anyway.
For the simple reason, you'll play 40h+, get to the end and then realise it su:skull::skull:ed!
And then you'll want your money back, too late now!

I got some expectations about this game, didn't had any until I saw the actual Trailer.
Then I got interested. (Original in another Forum Thread)

Worst things happened. (Need I say more??)

I've seen both Trailer of FFXII and DoC, I'm a lot more impressed by DoC than an actual series game. (My opinion)
But still FFXII is quite something else. New System, not ATB anymore.
FFXIII will use ATB and have more vertical standpoint.
(As seen on the trailer were the girl combats Robots And Robot Dogs)

It's the first game of it's kind (for Square-Enix anyway) and actually brings a new dimension of feeling to a shooting game.

:hot:

I told you this once before!

Moderator, BAN HIM!
BAN edczxcvbnm.

but of course, with a name like that, you don't really care, you'll just make another one...

edczxcvbnm
08-10-2006, 12:39 PM
Moderator, BAN HIM!
BAN edczxcvbnm.

but of course, with a name like that, you don't really care, you'll just make another one...

HA! This /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif just keeps getting funnier...I am thinking of warning your post just so some of the moderators can laugh as well. You probably copy and pasted my name instead of figuring out the trick.

King-Killer
08-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Oh well, pardon me for being new at this forum.
Actually being new at any forum.

Why didn't I though of the ignore list....
whatever.

Raebus
08-10-2006, 04:44 PM
King-Killer, whatever you say about this game seems bias/biased, actually whatever ANY of us say could be bias/biased. So i'm pretty much not trusting anything you say.

Hyperion4444
08-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I'll know if it's good or bad when I played it.
I don't know about FFXII
It'll be a new kind of system, they say the other non-manual player would know exactly what the player wants him to do. (Or so they claim.)
But as always, it's new ground for them with the 'white system' (I think...)
I think it's going to be like Star Oceans 3 (Burrowed the game 1 day from my friend, I hope this is what the white system is.)

I've seen the trailer.
It looks nice.
Ok, Maybe not as nice as FFXIII.
But I'll agree it seems good.

From the pictures I've collected, I can see some resemblance to other FF games
(Mostly FFVIII, FFVII)

Like this (http://www.hellandheavennet.com/image.php?image=/ff7doc/wall/6.jpg)
Is it supposed to be a necklace or what?
It looks like a necklace from FFVIII except there's nothing similar...
Looks good... well I like it.
anyway

Image (http://www.hellandheavennet.com/image.php?image=/ff7doc/wall/1.jpg)
Yeah, the game resembles a lot like DMC, and that's good.
But it's not original, and that's bad.

I think people want something new everytime.

Image (http://www.hellandheavennet.com/image.php?image=/ff7doc/wall/10.jpg)
The guy in purple ''Reeve Tuesti'' is an added character.
EDIT: I mean, he wasn't in the original Final Fantasy VII game.
Maybe to fill in the blank for Aeris.
But one thing. Damn, that guy in Purple looks alot like one of my friends.

To finish, I don't know if I'm going to buy it ''trying to save up some money and won't have that much time to play anyway...''
But if I'm going to buy a FF this year ''or the next'' it's this one.
(Without counting FFXIII.)

As a shooting game, I think it brings new elements that we didn't had before on another shooting game.
Best shooting of the year?
I think it's going to be Black.
The system looks like Killzone.

I Am Stoner
08-10-2006, 09:10 PM
I dont think FFVII: DOC is going to be good, to be honest, it kinda reminds me of a really strong curry, it looks so good, but the side affects, yea you can imagine.

Sephex
08-11-2006, 03:28 AM
This is the best thread ever.

Del Murder
08-11-2006, 05:33 AM
Boys, quit bickering. ed, don't post if you're just going to talk smack.

Eureka
08-11-2006, 11:58 AM
killzone sucks :P but this game it gonna be amazing i really cannot wait for this game, my most anticipated since pokemon collosseum (shut up :P lol) which sucked :P

Hyperion4444
08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Well, personally I think there's a lot in commonith Devil May Cry.
With the look and feel of a devil may cry.

Everygame has it's own style. That shouldn't be copied.
It's like if someone were to copy Final Fantasy Characters And their Summons.

It's like their GFs, it's theirs.
I'm sure you wouldn't see Ifrit, Cerberus, Brothers and Leviathan in another game...
Right? lol.

Orophin
08-17-2006, 03:23 AM
The guy in purple ''Reeve Tuesti'' is an added character.

Reeve was in Advent Children and Final Fantasy VII... He's the one who control Caith Sith. You can see him near the end of Final Fantasy VII (when Shinra use the canon to attack the crater) and you can hear him talk on Cloud's phone in Advent Children.