PDA

View Full Version : Treasures found in 6 temples to get anima?

Damn Braska's Final Aeon
08-10-2006, 01:40 AM
Iv'e gone to every single temple to get these treasures. The only one I havent been able to get into is Bevell. Says it is to stay locked. Ive gone everywere. and still cant get anima. Anyone got any idea's?

f f freak
08-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Ummmm here is the best one start again.

feona17
08-10-2006, 01:56 AM
Yeah... you should've gone to Bevelle beforehand.

Tavrobel
08-10-2006, 02:32 AM
The only thing you can do is to go back to the five that you can access, and do each puzzle again. Since Bevelle's treasure is automatically gotten (in fact, you can't proceed without it opening automatically as you walk toward it), this is your only option, to do the five others again. I repeat:

YOU ALREADY HAVE BEVELLE'S TREASURE. YOU CANNOT PROCEED IN THE GAME WITHOUT IT. YOU HAVE ALREADY USED THE DESTRUCTION SPHERE AT BEVELLE. DO NOT THINK THAT YOU CANNOT GET ANIMA BECAUSE OF BEVELLE. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS ANIMA BECAUSE OF BEVELLE.

Jessweeee♪
08-10-2006, 03:04 AM
No, the Knight Lance is missible isn't it? The HP sphere however is not.
You need two bevelle spheres by that point. One for the pedestal and one for the other thingy. I've never tried to return, so I don't know.

rubah
08-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Just go back to all the other temples :p There's treasures in there you need. You didn't miss Bevelle's treasure though.

Tavrobel
08-10-2006, 03:13 AM
No, the Knight Lance is missible isn't it? The HP sphere however is not.
You need two bevelle spheres by that point. One for the pedestal and one for the other thingy. I've never tried to return, so I don't know.

Learn your FFX.

The Knight's Lance isn't the Destruction Sphere Treasure. It is purely an optional treasure. The HP Sphere is the Treasure, because when it is opened, it shares one thing in common with all of the other Treasure Spheres: a Glyph will appear above the chest when opened, and the chest disappears. The Chest for the Knight's Lance does not do either.

I'd reiterate, but I already said it in HUGE RED TEXT.

Damn Braska's Final Aeon
08-10-2006, 11:35 AM
I just cant figure out which one i missed!

Crossblades
08-10-2006, 02:50 PM
I just cant figure out which one i missed!

Then just do ALL the temples again

Tavrobel
08-10-2006, 02:52 PM
Then just do ALL the temples again

QFTFT

Sain Cai
08-11-2006, 12:50 AM
Zanarkand maybe?

Dynast-Kid
08-11-2006, 05:10 AM
Yeah check Zanarkand,That was the one I missed my first time through.