PDA

View Full Version : Golden Chocobo

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Ok I beat thi sgame like a year ago and I never got knights of the round table..... I bred chocobos all the way up to a black chocobo and have other chocobos that are s race class and rule at raceing ( yelow) ... When I go to breed the two chocobos I never get a golden chocobo I use the right nut and everything one time i sat there for 3 hours tryign to get one. I'm not sure if my chocobo is great though I got it from the snowy continent norht of the chocobo farm. But when i go to put them in the stables they never say great. Can anyone help me out and give me tips?

Aralith
08-10-2006, 09:58 PM
You have to breed the black Chocobo with a wonderful one, not a great one. That's your problem. Wonderful is one step up from great, and it always helps if the Wonderful Chocobo is an S class racer too. Though, you are searching in the right area for a Wonderful Chocobo. Make sure your Chocbo Lure is mastered, because there are also Poor Chocobos up there. The only way you're going to get a Wonderful one is with a mastered Chocobo Lure.

Ryushikaze
08-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Actually, the only way to get a wonderful chocobo is to get one who is hanging around with only a Hopper. Mastery helps, but is not necessary.

Also, you need a Zeio nut from the goblins on goblin isle.

08-10-2006, 10:47 PM
Oh I meant wondefull. Its been awhile since I've played. But thats probably it i need to master my lure I think. All my chocobos are s class and i've had the zeio nut forever. Whats a hopper? One of those rabbits? like I said it's been awhile since i've played but i always planeed to go back and do it.

TheSpoonyBard
08-10-2006, 10:51 PM
You need to catch three chocobos - two Greats and a Wonderful.

The Greats appear near Rocket Town alongside Valdron x2 and Kyuvildun x2, and near Mideel alongside Spiral and Spiral x2.

Wonderfuls appear near the Icicle Inn alongside Jumping and Jumping x2.

The breeding process is so:

Great + Great + 4 or more total combined wins + Carob Nut = 50% Blue, 50% Green
Blue + Green + 9 or more total combined wins + Carob Nut = 100% Black
Black + Wonderful + 12 or more total combined wins + Zeio Nut = 100% Gold

08-11-2006, 04:32 AM
Ok good news I played a little bit ago and got a wonderful chocobo easy. My lure was mastered I guess I just got lucky also it was with that white rabbit hopper creature or whatever its name was. So now all i have to do is feed it some greens and go win me some races. Hopefully I'll have a golden chocobo by tonight.

08-11-2006, 08:34 PM
Ok i got a golden chocobo and knights of the round last night. then to celebrate i owned sephroth.:)

Jojee
08-11-2006, 10:27 PM
lol, grats :p

08-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Ok now i have been thinking...... I have a golden chocobo...... I NEED A NEW NAME!! Can i change my name on this forum??:D ;)

Vyk
08-12-2006, 10:35 AM
PM an Admin, I'm sure they'll be lenient on you since you just signed up. But make sure you like your next name 'cause they'll make you keep that one for about six months before you can change it again (unless rules have changed while I wasn't paying attention)

sephirothishere
08-12-2006, 11:32 AM
once you find out what monsters the different level of chocobos are with its easy.....dont even bother keeping the chocobos if they dont show up with the correct monsters....and i think my chocobo lure was still on like level 1.....hhahahahahahahahhahahahhh....

08-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Ok kool.. Now what name should I choose......

Rhinoa
08-14-2006, 12:06 AM
ohh this brings back memories and an aching thumb..
why..why do the make you race them 6 times each!!
i did the whole chocobo thing from scratch XD
it took Ages, but worth it..I love knights of the round
but in a way it kinda makes it too easy killing sephiroth...