PDA

View Full Version : Alchemist dressphere?

vylion
08-11-2006, 12:29 AM
need a bit of help, i did the mission where you rescue people from feinds in the chamber of the stolen faith and then i took out yojimbo, but i did not reseive the alchemist dressphere. anyone know why? instead i recieved a garment grid. bearing in mind i failed to rescue 2 people and i did it in chapter 5 could this have an effect on the outcome of the missions reward?

feona17
08-11-2006, 01:13 AM
Yeah, uh, you receive the Alchemist Dressphere when you help Clasko with his chocobo cave thing by clearing out the fiends. The only thing you get from the Yojimbo cave is the Besaid Key and.. uhm, like you said a garment grid.

kain_ex
08-11-2006, 06:45 AM
You can't get Alchemist by doing that mission, it's by helping Clasko out with his ranch. You must take Clasko aboard during Chapter 1 or 2, then go to Calm Lands and follow him, clear the fiends out of the abandoned building and you'll receive the sphere.

Devil Shroom
08-11-2006, 11:39 AM
Actually this is how I did it, don't know if it's the correct way but it worked.

I talked to Clasko in Chapter 1 but there was no option to invite him aboard however he did leave the Youth League at that point to find his true calling. I then saw him again in Chapter 2 during the chocobo missing, he came to help out right at the end when you're about to fight the Chocobo eater. After that mission I headed back to the Mi'hen Travel Agency and it was here I found both Calli and Clasko and got the option to invite them aboard. Went to the Calm Lands and Clasko headed straight for the cave, I followed him and hey presto.

Dell
08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Actually this is how I did it, don't know if it's the correct way but it worked.

I talked to Clasko in Chapter 1 but there was no option to invite him aboard however he did leave the Youth League at that point to find his true calling. I then saw him again in Chapter 2 during the chocobo missing, he came to help out right at the end when you're about to fight the Chocobo eater. After that mission I headed back to the Mi'hen Travel Agency and it was here I found both Calli and Clasko and got the option to invite them aboard. Went to the Calm Lands and Clasko headed straight for the cave, I followed him and hey presto.

You can invite him aboard your ship after you have cleared the mission in Mushroom Rock Chapter 1 (You must talk to him before you start the mission).

Crossblades
08-11-2006, 03:25 PM
I then saw him again in Chapter 2 during the chocobo missing, he came to help out right at the end when you're about to fight the Chocobo eater.

This is probably why I'm having trouble trying to acquire that sphere. I haven't done the chocobo quest yet. Can I still do it or is it too late for me?

Devil Shroom
08-11-2006, 04:15 PM
You can only do it in Chapter 2 so if you're past that chapter you're kinda screwed.

kain_ex
08-14-2006, 05:48 AM
That means, if you're in Chapter 3 now, good luck next time.

Crossblades
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
I was actually able to get the Alchemist Dresssphere and I'm in Chap.3:) After fighting Dark Bahamut and you see that scene on Celsius, the game tells you that Clasko got impatient and headed to the Calm Lands

kain_ex
08-14-2006, 08:55 PM
I was actually able to get the Alchemist Dresssphere and I'm in Chap.3:) After fighting Dark Bahamut and you see that scene on Celsius, and the game tells you that Clasko got impatient and headed to the Calm Lands

That settles it, if you helped O'aka too, it'll also inform that he left the Celsius too. Go for it ;)