PDA

View Full Version : most entertaining thing you have done

Lich3636
08-11-2006, 10:07 AM
mine was killing altima with throw stone. funny as hell watching 5 ppl throw rocks at a giant flying skeleton

chronic_Maniac
08-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Have my characters hit each other and the use chakra to heal them. Repeat and gain levels. Boring hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

BG-57
08-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Killing Zalmo in the church rooftop in two moves. The battle was over before it had begun!

Kuroshima
08-11-2006, 10:54 PM
Killing Ovelia

Prancing Mad
08-11-2006, 11:41 PM
The fight I watched in zeklaus desert. On the way other side of the map, a knight (who was a guest fighter in my party) beat the snot out of a minotaur. And then it wasn't even an option to have the knight join up with my party.

The Amazing Spiderman
08-12-2006, 06:19 AM
Using Boco on almost all of my battles, giving the final hit on all the Lucavi with the friendly, lazy and sleepy chocobo makes a day.

Rock on, Boco! The world is YOURS!

MogThief
08-13-2006, 05:10 AM
I like battling at Finath River against the gang of behemoths led by their master, a pisco demon! Considering the fact that they are picking on a gang of goblins and bull demons and outnumber them, I get a lot of pleasure beating them up.

Dark Messenger
08-20-2006, 11:38 AM
-Speed Breaking the last enemy to gain points.
-Math-Skilling everything in sight! (I use Black Costumes and CT 5 Stop at the beginning of battle!)
-Sending 5 Ninjas into battle, with Move at 7, their Throw Range is also 7!
-Robbing enemy Squires and Archers blind. I have 8 Ultimus Bows from this, and I got thief hats before in Chapter 3 before they are sold in stores!
-Using Train.
-Bards using their Harps. (Bloody Strings!!!)
-Dancers whipping rugs at enemies.
-Cloud's Cherry Blossom. (He goes postal...)

Also, once at Bariaus Hill, there was a female Archer with some Bombs and Birds, I had robbed her then Dashed her off the edge, which did extra damage and killed her. It was at the top of the hill and it was a LONG way down.

Pharoh Amon Khan III
08-24-2006, 03:59 AM
Watching my friend having Argrias Oaks defend and counter surronded by 4 attackers and then finishesing them all off with Lighting Stab!!! :love: :love: :love: