PDA

View Full Version : Reparing Machina Manual???

4evarisha
08-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Hey uys I was wondering where are the 5 reparing manual I have no idea and I am so close to getting mascot???I wonder where they are???Can you guys please tell me where they are???

Tavrobel
08-11-2006, 11:06 PM
As your personal FFX mentor, I advise you to get a FFX-2 Strategy Guide by BradyGames. Also, you do not have to use up all of the manuals. The point of the mission is to defeat the Experiment at base levels, and once again when it has a five rating in all stats. However, the Experiment does give 40 AP per action (well, at least it does when it's got 5/5/5 ratings, it might not if it isn't buffed to its maximum possible), which is considerably more than everything else in the game.

-On the second floor of the temple, there is a guy standing. When he asks for the password, input "MARNELA" for a repair manual.

-There is a man sitting on the floor in the temple somewhere. Talk to him and he will give you the manual for free.

-In the back area of Djose (outside), there are three monkeys jumping up and down. Press 'X' when all three jump for the manual. If you miss, just wait, and they should jump up again, eventually.

-North End of Mi'ihen (before Mushroom Rock), there is a machina standing near the prophet. Examine it for a manual.

-Somewhere in the Chocobo Dungeon is a repair manual. You just have to find it.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5752/finalfantasyx2chocobodungeonoj1.gif (http://imageshack.us)

4evarisha
08-11-2006, 11:09 PM
Where do you open the door to it???

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
You have to do a series of missions concerning Chocobo Breeding, Clasko, and Calli throughout the game to access the Dungeon. For now, consider it out of your reach.

I'm not outlining it, I'll let someone else do it.

BG-57
08-12-2006, 01:40 AM
You have to recruit Clasko and let him off in the Calm Lands to start his Chocobo ranch. Later, once you can breed level 5 chocobos, send out three Choco-Runners of each level (you may be able reuse the same three Chocobos five times). If they make it back safely from all fifteen runs, and all your Choco-Runners are level 5, leave the ranch and return. Clasko should tell you about the dungeon that the Chocobos discovered.

feona17
08-12-2006, 03:11 AM
Risha, honestly, use a walkthrough.

4evarisha
08-12-2006, 03:15 AM
Walkthrough confuses me:)

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 03:54 AM
Yes, because reasonably sized text and pictures make a book so DIFFICULT to read.

Rowling is probably hurling in her grave.

SeeDRankLou
08-14-2006, 10:59 PM
-North End of Mi'ihen (before Mushroom Rock), there is a machina standing near the prophet. Examine it for a manual.
This manual is can be on that machina, but it is found on a random machina down the Mi'ihen Highroad. I have found it a different machina every time I've looked for it.

mx6zoom
08-16-2006, 05:12 PM
I've actually found all 5 manuals, but i think i've 'exhausted' them.. the Al Bhed guy just goes 'If only we had something to go by...' and i'm just like dude.. i gave you all the 5 manuals!

...does this mean my game is completely screwed or can i still find the manual..somewhere.. somehow?

(I tried clicking for manual 1,2,3 but no response..)

Tavrobel
08-16-2006, 05:17 PM
If you have exhausted all five, then you are out of luck. You cannot complete the Djose mission anymore, since the point of the quest is to defeat the Experiment at 5/5/5 BEFORE you use all five manuals, which is done by digging up parts at Bikanel to increase its statistics.

This manual is can be on that machina, but it is found on a random machina down the Mi'ihen Highroad. I have found it a different machina every time I've looked for it.

True. I found it mostly on the Prophet's machina, so I suggested it, but it can be elsewhere.

It also says this location in the BradyGames Strategy Guide.

mx6zoom
08-16-2006, 05:28 PM
aghhh.. guess it's a good thing then i don't save my game too often..
*resets 2 hours worth of game time*

Shadowdeathrose
08-17-2006, 10:26 AM

Use a walkthrough? i did it without one? why can't you... i love final fantasy im not putting my hands on a walkthrough....... ive completed all the otheres this way and now FFx-2 at 98% grr.... 2%

kain_ex
08-18-2006, 04:46 PM

Use a walkthrough? i did it without one? why can't you... i love final fantasy im not putting my hands on a walkthrough....... ive completed all the otheres this way and now FFx-2 at 98% grr.... 2%

People CAN get stuck or think they screwed up, so they can check... it happens.