PDA

View Full Version : Best way to lvl up at lvl 84 and earn money

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-12-2006, 02:28 AM
Ok my title basicaly sums it up. Right now I just got my golden chocobo and knights of the round, and I want to grow to lvl 99. Since all this chocobo breeding emptyed my pockets I need more cash to feed my golden chocobo greens. I've been killing sea worms south of the chocobo farm on some island beach. It gives me like 5000 gold a kill an dlike 1300xp i think. I was wondering if there is a better way to earn cash and xp.

Zeromus_X
08-12-2006, 02:29 AM
-Clone alot of Elixirs
-Kill lots of Magic Pots
-The End.

:cat:

Xurts
08-12-2006, 02:34 AM
The Northern Crater is the best place for EXP. You can sell a Mastered All materia for easy Gil.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 02:43 AM
You dont need to be much higher. YOu cant beat the game at level like 47 or 50 or whatever....

cloudbuster7
08-12-2006, 02:46 AM
If you have W-Item, get a lot of elixers and go to northern crater. when in northern crater and your party has to split up, pick your 3 you want to level and put all your best materia in them. next go to the first door on clouds right. in there run around and fight magic pots, give them an elixer. trust me dude, i got from lvl 58 to 71 in an hour (but im' lvl 99 now). and i lvled up all my materia, so i have two w-summons, 2 knights of the round, and well, you get the idea. oh and if you need to beat ruby weapon/ emerald weapon still, go all the way to the shiny thing and get counter materia (just search it's there), master it, then equip it to mime, kill of your party members. and have kotr with hp absorb. cast kotr and when he cast ultima, you counter with mime. and then get more hp. HA.

oh also i'm a millionare because of the magic pot thing.

Aralith
08-12-2006, 02:48 AM
Well, the as a few have said, the Magic Pots are amazing. If you have the W-Item materia, just use the glitch (not going to explain, just Google it) to get lots of elixirs. You must give these elixirs to the Magic Pots before you can kill them. Do not, I repeat, do NOT use a Megalixir. I did once. It doesn't work.

Anyways, the Magic Pots give you like 2000 EXP each and 1000 AP a piece if memory serves. They also each give you like 30,000 gil. Another good way to earn money is to master All materias. They sell for 1.4 million gil. The best way to level them up is with Magic Pots and the orange ball things that you fight in North Cave. Don't know what they're called, but they give more AP than even the Magic Pots.

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention. Put the All materia on Cloud's triple growth weapon Apocalypse and Cid's triple growth weapon Lance. I always have at least two all's that I'm mastering when I'm gil building.

cloudbuster7
08-12-2006, 02:48 AM
oh in between putting the best materia on and going to the door on clouds right, go to the bottom left side.

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Ok when I was a lower lvl I bought alot of Hp plus materia so as i was killing sea worms i grew like 3 lvl's got 674000 gold and then sould alot of hp plus materia masterd for like 560000 gold a piece.... So I have like 7000000 gold right now. SO now its lvling time.... I guess it's time to go to northern crater and fight magic pots... ( oh i alreay killed sephiroth just want to beat weapons..)

cloudbuster7
08-12-2006, 11:43 PM
you get 2000 ap.
as i said before, get the counter and master it, so you can link it to mime. and have kotr with hp absorb. kill 2 of your party memebers, have 8000 hp or more, and go into battle cast kotr, and when he counters with ultima, you coutner with kotr and get 9999 health back.
you can't lose,