PDA

View Full Version : The funniest thing you have done tired

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 02:38 AM
Anyways, what is the funniest thing that you have ever done while being tired.

Example feel asleep and feel down at your own wedding...that would be rich!

I cant think of mine...

Vikeve
08-12-2006, 02:56 AM
I called my art teacher who's like 90 years old... a "sexy beast" and told him that i wanted to marry him even though he's got a wife and kids.

Then i also listened to putt-putt songs over and over again until it was drilled into my brain.

Kind of hard to think of any better stories.

Sorry for posting twice im having computer problems.

I'll just go ahead and merge them for you then. ;D -kikimm

Cookie
08-12-2006, 03:02 AM
I got an egg in somebody's bathroom once. We were in an alley and it was upstairs. Mint shot :p.

feona17
08-12-2006, 03:02 AM
My friend once called me when I was in the middle of the nap, and when I answered the phone I was still all groggy. He just asked me some random question, but anyway, at the end of the call, I was like "Rawr you're so hot, you know that and I'm hot too.. we'd make a good couple." And I fell asleep afterwards.

The next day he was like, "You have a sexy voice, but uh, you're like a sister, I couldn't date you." And I was really embarassed 'cause I did have a boyfriend at the time.

Mythra
08-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Not sure if sleep walking would count but I'll tell the story anyways. I slept walked myself out of our hotel room this one time, locked myself out, woke up in the hallway so my mom had to come and unlock the door to let me back in. Really weird waking up and staring at the hotel room door from the outside hallway lol.

Moon Rabbits
08-12-2006, 04:32 AM
Posted in this thread lol.

Fuego
08-12-2006, 04:33 AM
i have put the remote control for the tv in the freezer ...
stored leftovers under the bathroom sink ...
i was making dinner one time, i had done a 35 hr non sleep binge and had the pan in my hand and mixed cat food into the dinner ...
these are all good ... take your pick ... if i think of anymore i will post them :p

KentaRawr!
08-12-2006, 05:51 AM
I got my T.V. remote and played Zelda: Windwaker. I referred to the remote as the "Wiimote".

It worked. Twice. Naked.

Hambone
08-12-2006, 06:12 AM
I I told one of my friend's that I loved them on the phone.

Polyonymous
08-14-2006, 08:37 PM
I once thought that the door to my house was broken because I couldn't open it. Only a little while latter did I realize that I needed to push the door instead of pull it.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-14-2006, 09:22 PM
When I was once asleep I screamed "You smurfing bitch!" while staying at my friends house. I have also punch, kicked and once climbed on top of someone and then slept on them for some reason.

While half asleep? I once went to slap my friend cause of something he said and smacked my hand off the wall. Thankfully I wasn't gonna hit him hard or it would've hurt like hell.

Tasura
08-14-2006, 09:33 PM
Sang opera type music to Shauna and Resha on a Yahoo voice chat thingy >_<

Dreddz
08-15-2006, 12:31 PM
I fell down the stairs this morning while tired :/

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-15-2006, 12:37 PM
I once walked into the door frame while I was half asleep, (ok, untill my 4th mug of coffee I'm half asleep) anyway, I then started bitching about the door frame and what a stupid place it was to put it (I was also somewhat hungover at the time)

Christmas
08-15-2006, 12:57 PM
I actually tried to be NICE. :(

Jess
08-15-2006, 01:11 PM
I tend to say really stupid things while half asleep. I don't find them amusing, but others do. I was half asleep and it was raining outside and I said to my boyfriend, "All those poor Seals are getting wet today!"

...:-/

Kossage
08-15-2006, 01:16 PM
Well, I've done some funny stuff when I've been tired, but one of the funniest bits was recording dialogue to a fan film project Seph was working on. We recorded dialogue for the characters in the afternoon, evening, night and maybe even the early hours of morning, and this kept going for days whenever we had spare time, because we had deadline for the project and whatnot. During one long dialogue recording session I was getting so tired that I couldn't really concentrate properly, and I just acted over the top. Some of this funny stuff actually ended up in the film, most notably the infamous bad guy line "Archon-muodonmuutos!" ("Archon transformation!") which was said in such an over-the-top way that it became funny, and I still snicker whenever I watch that scene and hear that line. :p

Shoeberto
08-15-2006, 02:16 PM
I can't talk for the life of me when I'm really tired. I slur, I can't think of what to say, and my sentences are always completely incomprehensible.

Resha
08-15-2006, 02:40 PM
I don't! But when I'm sleepy in the morning and someone tries to wake me or at sleepovers, I say really dumb things.

BizarroSephiroth
08-15-2006, 02:41 PM
I was in 6th grade. I was going onto the school bus when i fell asleep standing on the steps. The bus driver started driving, and i just stood there. When i woke up, I was still there. I turned around and i was at school.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-15-2006, 02:59 PM
I feel asleep while on a conference in the university a few months back and one of my collegues decided to video tape it with her celular phone, i awoke in shock.

Shaun
08-15-2006, 03:04 PM
Heh, I think you're all emphasising what happened a little too much. Once I fell asleep on my chair and the second I woke up I punched the nearby wall! No idea why I did it, but I cut the skin open around one of my knuckles. Pretty painful.

Fonzie
08-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Jumped of my bed and fell on my head. I thought i was superman.:exdee:

Rengori
08-15-2006, 05:24 PM
I actually tried to be NICE. :(
That's not funny.

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2006, 05:33 PM
When I was younger I was falling asleep in the back of the car and kept hitting my head on something. My head would kinda droop, then hit whatever it was and I'd wake up...and I would repeat it over and over.
It's so funny when that happens :P

leon123
08-15-2006, 10:28 PM
took a piss in my trash can

ate raw bacon

put on two different shoes

drank sour milk twice

and drank my aunts slim fast thinking it was soda (finishing it :eek:)

Arrianna
08-16-2006, 02:48 AM
i have put the remote control for the tv in the freezer ...Who hasn't? I can't count the number of things I've found in the refrigerator or freezer after being sleep deprived.

As for funny... well, you know they seem funny at the time but the next day they just sound stupid. In my experience around 2am peoples sense of humor undergo a drastic change. At that point anything is funny. I try not to stay up that late anymore.

Shoden
08-16-2006, 02:55 AM
there's no difference between the random crap I say awake and the random crap I say when tired except I say more random crap at random when tired. Random ftw.

Shiny
08-16-2006, 02:58 AM
I tried putting my foot in the toilet, because I thought it was the stairs. I didn't even know I was in the bathroom.

Me: "WTF! Why-why is the stairs wet?"

*looks down*

Me: "...Damn."

I also put the milk in the cabinet and the cereal box in the refrigerator by accident. But, I've done that more than I care to mention. Eh, it's crazy what you do when tired. :erm:

Fuego
08-16-2006, 03:23 AM
when i was in middle school, i developed a strange and isolated case of sleep walking ... while we lived in this one house i would always goto bed in my bed room and wake up on the couch . the whole house past the hall to the bedrooms has security beams from 2 feet up to the celing. i would just walk through or around the beams ... and not set them off somehow ... unless i was movin' like an inch worm ... it was soo funny because the first time i did it, my mom walks to the edge of the hall and sees me. i guess she assumed i turned the alarm off and walks through ... LOL everyone in the house had a rude awakening !