PDA

View Full Version : Someone else make this thread for me!!!!

Evastio
08-12-2006, 03:36 AM
Have you ever wanted someone to make a thread for you since it would be so unlike you to make a thread about a certain subject?

Leeza
08-12-2006, 03:37 AM
No, I can't say that I have. :cat:

Tempest
08-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Nope. :)

Monster Hunt
08-12-2006, 03:40 AM
...nah

Fuego
08-12-2006, 03:44 AM
:bow: Do what to who for how many cookies (?) :nibbles: :skull: :shoot:

Shiny
08-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Nope. Why would you think that people would think you are incapeable of making certain threads?

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 03:45 AM
if you want to make it then obviously it is a part of you that is real and if you cant bring yourself to share that part of you when you want to do it then you probabally dont have enough self respect or confidence in yourself. Or trust in who you truly are. Something of that nature.

Evastio
08-12-2006, 03:47 AM
Nope. Why would you think that people would think you are incapeable of making certain threads?
It's not that. It's just that people might think differently of me if I make this thread in Eyes on Each Other asking a really dumb question. Don't ask me what that really dumb question is.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 03:50 AM
It's not that. It's just that people might think differently of me if I make this thread in Eyes on Each Other asking a really dumb question. Don't ask me what that really dumb question is.

A part of you believes that you should share the question that is why you are attacking that feeling or nutuing your other feelings that have followed the original feeling or idea with this thread.

YOu have to ask yourself if its really a dumb question but you say that it is because you dont have faith in yourself and you are being negative to yourself, you know this and that is why your posts are being so negative because if you are negative and say it was dumb you close the idea off . You easily walk away from it, but originally you wanted to ask it but only if some one else would have done it for you. So in fact you really dont think its a dumb question...or do you?

Shiny
08-12-2006, 03:50 AM
Instead of assuming, just ask it and let other people judge from there. You never know, it might actually end of being a hot topic.

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 03:51 AM
I haven't needed someone else to make a topic for me (I don't start topic threads, I finish them), but Samuraid didn't make this (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=86556) one because then it would seem pompous and unappreciative of the intellegence of the EoFF community. So I did it.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 03:51 AM
Instead of assuming, just ask it and let other people judge from there. You never know, it might actually end of being a hot topic.

I agree. Some of the best threads are the most pointless.

Evastio
08-12-2006, 03:52 AM

A part of you believes that you should share the question that is why you are attacking that feeling or nutuing your other feelings that have followed the original feeling or idea with this thread.

YOu have to ask yourself if its really a dumb question but you say that it is because you dont have faith in yourself and you are being negative to yourself, you know this and that is why your posts are being so negative because if you are negative and say it was dumb you close the idea off . You easily walk away from it, but originally you wanted to ask it but only if some one else would have done it for you. So in fact you really dont think its a dumb question...or do you?
It's not that dumb a question. It's just that I don't think people will treat the thread seriiously.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 03:54 AM

It's not that dumb a question. It's just that I don't think people will treat the thread seriiously.

I dont want to be serious, it's boring. If it's something that you feel umcomfrontable about and its a problem post it in EOEO , people are nice there and will be understanding. If it's a pointless thread post it . That's my favorite type. HAve a little faith in yourself, what's the worse that could happen just this once?

Psychotic
08-12-2006, 03:56 AM
"Oh no, Psychotic made a thread discussing creationism, now I want nothing more to do with him!"

Fuego
08-12-2006, 03:57 AM
OMG Psychotic ... how could you ... :weep: i can't associate with you any more >>> XD LMAO

Christmas
08-12-2006, 03:58 AM
I had alway wish that someone will make this thread. :bigsmile:

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 03:58 AM
"Oh no, Psychotic made a thread discussing creationism, now I want nothing more to do with him!"

Yes, exactally. There's a smart chap.:D

Just post it...look it's like trying out for a competition. Your thread may be brillant. If you posted it you would know what it is. People arent going to explode on you and be rude, if they dont take it seriously, as long as they dont make fun of you and as long as they are having fun who cares if they win "best clown reward" from your threads?.....??

This thread is an example, dont be hurt by what people said . They dont mean to hurt you and no one thinks your idea to make this thread was stupid or misplaced. They disagree with you offering there deeper feelings in order to help you because they in the mix of things like you. There are no personall attacks in here. The idea is sort of funny. You should just post the thread .

Evastio
08-12-2006, 04:01 AM
It's in Eyes on Each Other.

I hope no one closes it. :(

Shiny
08-12-2006, 04:02 AM
Ah, cheer up. I've made a thread asking, "Do you shave your legs" if that wasn't stupid then I don't know what is.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 04:03 AM
It's in Eyes on Each Other.

I hope no one closes it. :(

You can expect a social justification, people may disagree with how you socially place your feelings...but your feelings can never be wrong ,remember that. (well Im assuming you arent a killer with ragefull feelings)I am banned from EOEO so I cant see the thread.:)

Fuego
08-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Why is there so much drama attached (?) if you have a serious question or a foolish one ... i don't think there will be nazi's coming to capture you in your room and take you to the dog food factory ... well i don't know about where you live ... but here i would slap their hands and say ... back the F#^* UP let the lad ask his question :skull: :shoot:

Psychotic
08-12-2006, 04:04 AM
Oh no, Evastio made a thread discussing toilet cleaners, now I want nothing more to do with him! :p

Honestly though, there was no need to be worried about that.

Shiny
08-12-2006, 04:05 AM
You can expect a social justification, people may disagree with how you socially place your feelings...but your feelings can never be wrong ,remember that.
Actually, your feelings can be wrong, because all feelings come from thoughts. And thoughts can sometimes be wrong. But, that's a whole other topic. :erm:

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 04:06 AM
See my friend, it's ok. Have more faith in yourself. You know that you are normal like the rest of us. Your feelings are sensible dont be afaird to share with us. We are a nice community here.:D

It sounds like a score to me.:p

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-12-2006, 04:11 AM
If someone was too much of a pussy to post a certain topic I could see myself doing it for them.

lovehurts
08-12-2006, 04:22 AM
[QUOTE=lovehurts]You can expect a social justification, people may disagree with how you socially place your feelings...but your feelings can never be wrong ,remember that.
Actually, your feelings can be wrong, because all feelings come from thoughts. And thoughts can sometimes be wrong. But, that's a whole other topic. :erm:

No, You must even acknowledge that a murders thoughts are correct and right for him before you can think of changing his mind.
Thoughts cant be wrong for an individual, that is spectulation by another judge than the individuall. If the individuall expects to change the murder he needs to be open minded and to say that the murders feelings and thoughts are correct and are not wrong for the indiviuall and then in which case he must find out why he feels that way. Why he is that way.

Then he can change the person for the better. Feelings cant be wrong , they can be dangerous though. YOu have to acknowledge feelings before you can change them. You have to understand people and say why there feelings are right why they arent wrong...what happened to this person to make them this way..then you can better understand how they feel and help them change for what is for the better by the majority of judgement from people.

Evastio
08-12-2006, 04:34 AM
Oh no, Evastio made a thread discussing toilet cleaners, now I want nothing more to do with him! :p

Honestly though, there was no need to be worried about that.
You didn't post in the thread. :( I want to know if I have a right to be mad at him for using a toilet I just cleaned.

Moon Rabbits
08-12-2006, 04:42 AM
No.

{Posted in this thread lol.

feona17
08-12-2006, 05:47 AM
I don't know... I suppose I could understand. Forums and the like are filled with people you don't really know, and whether you like it or not you've unconsiously created an online persona which could be almost identical to your real persona or not. Sometimes we have our opinions, that may be okay with people we know... other times, you're afraid you may say something that sounds right to you, but it's hard to convey it in a way online to people in a way that YOU understand it, right?

This happens, offline too, if you're hanging around with new people and you're not sure where the line is and if you're crossing it or not.

Hambone
08-12-2006, 06:13 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Rase
08-12-2006, 09:59 AM
Not that I can think of. :)

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 10:35 AM
Well since i joined i havenīt created one single thread, but when i have a question that bursts true my head iīll make a thread about it even if itīs pointless like "Do women prefer men with hairy butts?"....actually that would make a great topic.

Loony BoB
08-12-2006, 11:59 AM
Yes, many times.

Reine
08-12-2006, 12:05 PM
Theres been a lot of times where ive thought about creating a thread about a certain topic, just to get it off y chest, but by doing so, I would lose respect and embarrass myself, so I didnt..

EDIT: I made a tribute thread for Primus Inter Pares back in the day, lol, and ive made other threads for people as well I think..

ScottNUMBERS
08-12-2006, 01:14 PM
I had alway wish that someone will make this thread. :bigsmile:
Don't you mean this thread (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90623)?