PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Cloud or Vincent?

Tifa's best friend
08-12-2006, 08:32 AM
:kaolove2: :kaolove2: i'd think it's better with Cloud i like his cool swords, but vincent ... he's also quite good, but i'd prefer cloud. :love:

Psydekick
08-12-2006, 08:44 AM
Wrong forum and this isent a poll

I like Cloud better than Vincent, even though i havent actually played the game ive just sorta read the story online and watched AC, i wasent to fond of vincent

Sefie1999AD
08-12-2006, 02:59 PM
I don't see a poll here, but I prefer Cloud to Vincent. I don't see what's so cool about Vincent that people overly like him and that he's the main character of FFVII DoC. Sure, he has a mysterious character, but he doesn't get that much development in the game, and I don't like his limit breaks since you can't control him. Besides, Cloud in KH took what was cool about Vincent and combined that with his own personality. :p

Xurts
08-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Vincent is a terrible character in battle. Whoever prefers him to Cloud is a damned fool.

Aralith
08-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Well, Xurts, to each his own, but I can make Vincent a god in that game. Once you get his level 4 limit break, set him to fury with a hyper, and then equip the Added Effect-Poison combo (both mastered) and he fricking owned. Anyways, Vincent is my favorite because of his battle prowess and his mysterious past. Can't wait three days for DoC. It should add a lot of back story.

By the way, talk to one of the moderators, and they can turn this into an actual poll for you.

Helios
08-14-2006, 11:26 AM
I liked Cloud better because he was more complex etc. But Vincent looked cooler and his Limit breaks were pretty good, except for when he looks like Frankensteins monster, I didnt like that. I never got far after finishing the games storyline, i just couldn't be bothered to train for endless hours to lose to Emerald and Ruby.

Vincent's Inferno
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
Vincent Rocks! Cloud is cool too but he is way too unsure of himself at least vincent knows his own power! Vincent is way better than Cloud!