PDA

View Full Version : When restarting the game? (help)

Rockyvu
08-12-2006, 05:06 PM
I've played the game for over 180hrs and I pretty much killed all the Dark Aeons, Penance, Capture 10 monsters of a kind of all the monsters in the game, max out my stats for clear spears for 5 characters, got five ultimate weapons (still missing lulu and kimaru). <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Now, my question is; I've heard some where that if you finish the game and then save it and restart, you'll be able to keep all the weapons, armors, and items. Is that possible and how can it be done? I've tried finishing the game a few times, but it doesn't seem to save to restart. <o:p></o:p>

Cookie
08-12-2006, 05:07 PM
That only happens on X-2.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah,that is the New Game+ feature from X-2.

FTF
08-12-2006, 05:11 PM
*Apparantly* there's a glitch to do with Home that'll let you do something like that. There's no "New Game+" option in FFX, but I guess this could count. I won't go into details because I honestly don't know them, and because I don't have the PAL/INT version, so I can't really verify anything. You could probably find out about it through a search engine though.

Little Blue
08-14-2006, 11:21 PM
As people have already said, that's only in X-2 :p

But you can carry your Al Bhed Primers over to another game, but that needs access to a compilation sphere which you first meet in Baaj :D