08-12-2006, 07:29 PM
Yay. I'm excited and I really can't hide it. :cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fsOsguf0iA&eurl=%2Findex

Catflap
08-12-2006, 07:48 PM
Are you in it? >.>

Zeldy
08-12-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh my GOD. It looks scarier than the first. Bits of the trailer kept making me jump xD
Oh I cant wait! :)

Marshall Banana
08-12-2006, 07:58 PM
Seems like it could possibly be better than the first film, but I'm not holding my breath. =P

Spiffing Cheese
08-12-2006, 07:59 PM
I have got to say that I'm too scared to even watch the trailer.

Waaaaah.

Oh god I can't wait to see it. ^______^

Dreddz
08-12-2006, 08:21 PM
I enjoyed the original, trailer looks good but maybe a few desperate attempts to scare in there ( coming out of a photo, wtf ? ). I can see the movie being awful though, I thought the Ring 2 was going to be better than the original but it wasnt great at all.

Ive already seen the japnese version, Ju-On 2, and it wasnt as good as the original, but Hollywood usually butcher the original movies so it 50/50 with this one.

Zeldy
08-12-2006, 08:25 PM
I enjoyed the original, trailer looks good but maybe a few desperate attempts to scare in there ( coming out of a photo, wtf ? ). I can see the movie being awful though, I thought the Ring 2 was going to be better than the original but it wasnt great at all.
That bit with the photo scared me the most. I almost fell off the chair xD

And I LOVED The Ring 2. That bit with the boy in the bathrooms? Oh god. I almost died.

Dreddz
08-12-2006, 08:39 PM

And I LOVED The Ring 2. That bit with the boy in the bathrooms? Oh god. I almost died.

I dunno, what was going on with that person sticking there finger in another persons mouth, gave me the shivers that did.

I dunno what I didnt like about the Ring 2, I think I expected too much, Ringu 2 was surprisingly good, and The Ring 2 showed how unfaithful Hollywood can be to there original movies. It wasnt scary, they need to come up with more ideas, Samantha just isnt that scary anymore....

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-12-2006, 09:03 PM
i thought it wasnt gonna b scary, i was wrong

Germ Hamee
08-12-2006, 09:39 PM
I dunno what I didnt like about the Ring 2, I think I expected too much, Ringu 2 was surprisingly good, and The Ring 2 showed how unfaithful Hollywood can be to there original movies. It wasnt scary, they need to come up with more ideas, Samantha just isnt that scary anymore....

Yeah, I also hated The Ring 2. There were way too many Samara says, "BOO!" moments and it just lost it's touch. I loved the original because you didn't even know who she was until the movie was almost over, and then WHAM! the beotch is crawling out of the tube. O.O They overused her in the sequel, and I wasn't buying the whole "she just wants a mommy" routine.

Anyway, the trailer. Holy crap. O.O That was one intense preview. I almost stopped it when the lights started going out in the hallway. I can't wait to see this.

Craig
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM

I dunno, what was going on with that person sticking there finger in another persons mouth, gave me the shivers that did.

Man, The Ring 2 sucked. It wasn't scary at all, and the bit right at the end where the woman says "I'm not your fucking mummy" had me in stitches. It's supposed to be a horror movie for Christ's sake.

As for The Grudge, well I'm looking forward to this one. I was pleasantly suprised by the first and have yet to see the japanese version, but really want to.

Dreddz
08-12-2006, 09:47 PM

Yeah, I also hated The Ring 2. There were way too many Samara says, "BOO!" moments and it just lost it's touch. I loved the original because you didn't even know who she was until the movie was almost over, and then WHAM! the beotch is crawling out of the tube. O.O They overused her in the sequel, and I wasn't buying the whole "she just wants a mommy" routine.

oops, it was samara :S

Thre original also had a great climax, really tense, the sequel had nothing close to that much tension...

As for The Grudge, well I'm looking forward to this one. I was pleasantly suprised by the first and have yet to see the japanese version, but really want to.
Surprisingly the japannese version isnt that better than ther remake :/
Thats one reason why I have hope in this sequel.....

LunarWeaver
08-12-2006, 10:10 PM
I liked the first Grudge, it's cool they're making another. Like many of you said, I didn't like The Ring 2 either... Something about it was just very off. I'll keep my hopes high anyway.