PDA

View Full Version : Beatrix vs Sephiroth

The Crystal
08-12-2006, 09:37 PM
General Beatrix(FFIX) vs General Sephiroth(Before Crisis).
Who will win?

Cookie
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Spoilers please this game isn't even out over here yet.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 09:47 PM
ROFL Sephiroth would kill Beatrix with one move.

The Crystal
08-12-2006, 10:20 PM
Spoilers please this game isn't even out over here yet.

I don't understand what you mean.
You want me to use spoilers?
Before Crisis is a game that happens before FFVII. Because of this, is very obvious that Sephiroth will appear. This information don't need spoilers.
But if you want to know what Sephiroth of BC can do, then, what i heard is that he is exactly like Sephiroth in the game (before Nibelheim incident).

Zeromus_X
08-12-2006, 10:40 PM
Well, they're both pretty cool characters. Eh...Leo beats 'em all. xD

Heh, Seph a general? Sounds neat. I have some interest in it now. :p :cat:

Darkwing Bahamut
08-13-2006, 05:43 AM
As much as I like Beatrix, Sephiroth would easily win.

Vyk
08-13-2006, 07:44 AM
I dunno what would happen if Beatrix went insane and totally unleashed. Is she capable of annihilating a town? I can't remember if we ever witnessed her putting her all into a battle. She never had to try very hard to whip Zidane and crew. Who knows I guess

chronic_Maniac
08-13-2006, 07:48 AM
sephy would win. He's a general?

The Crystal
08-13-2006, 08:02 AM
Hey guys, will be very cool if you say WHY you think that the character will win.

Vyk, what we know about her feats, is that she is the most powerfull knight in Gaia, and that she deffeated an entire army by herself.

And two different people already asked if Sephiroth is a general. I sincerelly thought that this was a common knowledge by now.
They don't refer to him in the game as a general? I think that they did.

DJZen
08-13-2006, 08:05 AM
Sephiroth would be too busy posting on his myspace page to notice Beatrix sneaking up for the kill.

chronic_Maniac
08-13-2006, 08:30 AM
they never said how big the army was that she defeated. Seph on the other hand died by the hands of a wanna-be. I think in the end we'd have to say seph because he is badarsh

YTDN
08-13-2006, 08:58 AM
I vote Beatrix just to be different.

BardTard
08-13-2006, 09:45 AM
Sephiroth pwns everyone.

The Crystal
08-13-2006, 10:13 AM
I will repeat. Will be very cool if you guys, say WHY you think that the character will win.

Ah, and THIS IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST!

Elpizo
08-13-2006, 10:31 AM
I think Beatrix. I mean, she has Save the Queen, Shock, Climhazzard, and even Curaga(?). So she can heal herself, while all Seph can do is cut a bit with his sword. Without his precious Materia, Seph isn't that powerful at all. Sure he has super human strenght, but if he only has a sword and no Materia, he loses to Beatrix, who has long range attacks. And Beatrix has mastered all those moves, so she doesn't need something to be able to use them, Sephiroth on the other hand...

So yeah, I think Beatrix will win.

BardTard
08-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Sephiroth can just set Beatrix on fire.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-13-2006, 11:13 AM
Yes but Sephiroth does about 3000+ points of damage with one single move, meaning Beatrix would die at the first blow plus she sucks and even her most powerfull atack wouldn´t take more than about 1000 points, a loser indeed.

I Am Stoner
08-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Beatrix with her knowlage of sword skills and battle experiance would put up a good fight, but sephiroth would win. I mean, he has a sword that is like 6ft long, also he is the master of all materia!! How the hell is she going to win??

Twilight Edge
08-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Even if Beatrix has long range skills,Seph can still pwn her easy due to the fact that Seph can literally "fly" while she can only attack on ground.True,she can kill a hundred soldiers single-handedly,but Seph could easily do the same too.Both their weapons are cool,it's also true,but on damage,Beatrix can never overpass Sephiroth.

Thorn
08-13-2006, 02:26 PM
As much as I like Beatrix, Sephiroth would easily win.

Yes but Sephiroth does about 3000+ points of damage with one single move, meaning Beatrix would die at the first blow plus she sucks and even her most powerfull atack wouldn´t take more than about 1000 points, a loser indeed.

Beatrix does not suck! She'd cut your nuts off and use em for door knockers.

Kumo
08-13-2006, 02:40 PM
At max Strength, Seph. Kingdom Hearts Seph would definitely destroy her . . . and after the Nibelheim incident Seph. But as it was stated ... before all of that Beatrix has him beat.

Plus she has big boobies.

Elpizo
08-13-2006, 02:45 PM
Beatrix her SHock does -9999, I believe, thank you. Or at least more than just -1000.

Beatrix with her knowlage of sword skills and battle experiance would put up a good fight, but sephiroth would win. I mean, he has a sword that is like 6ft long, also he is the master of all materia!! How the hell is she going to win??
Beatrix= Save the Queen + Holy (yes?) + Shock + Curaga = Powerful
Sephiroth= Masamune + Overload of Materia = Very powerful
Sephiroth (minus Materia)= Masamune + Nothing = Strong

Very Powerful > Powerful > Strong

Take away Seph's materia and there goes all his superpowers. Beatrix then can easily Shock him from a safe distance dealing nice damage while Seph will be kinda busy figuring out how he's going to get close to her, not an easy thing to do when you're constantly shocked back... Of course, Beatrix can run out of MP. But I'm pretty sure that Holy will also do quite some damage to Seph, and it eats less MP than shock, and even when he's flying and coming down at her, she still can shock him back into the air. So in the Seph minus Materia case, I think Beatrix will win.

Give Seph his Materia and yup, then I guess he'll win.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Beatrix her SHock does -9999, I believe, thank you. Or at least more than just -1000.

Take away Seph's materia and there goes all his superpowers. Beatrix then can easily Shock him from a safe distance dealing nice damage while Seph will be kinda busy figuring out how he's going to get close to her, not an easy thing to do when you're constantly shocked back... Of course, Beatrix can run out of MP. But I'm pretty sure that Holy will also do quite some damage to Seph, and it eats less MP than shock, and even when he's flying and coming down at her, she still can shock him back into the air. So in the Seph minus Materia case, I think Beatrix will win.

Beatrix doesn´t know curaga and i believe that the last time you control her, she as around 900+ hp and her shock atack does about 1000 damage so tell me now how would she even stood a chance? And she also uses cura not curaga.

Elpizo
08-13-2006, 04:54 PM

Beatrix doesn´t know curaga and i believe that the last time you control her, she as around 900+ hp and her shock atack does about 1000 damage so tell me now how would she even stood a chance? And she also uses cura not curaga.
I'm pretty sure she knows Curaga. She's alot more powerful than you think she is. Damn, I should check my IX again for all her abilities and stats. Beatrix is a good guy (okay, girl) and good guys always win, sooner or later. ;)

Sefie1999AD
08-13-2006, 06:30 PM
I vote Beatrix just to be different.

Same here. And I think battle systems are a bad way to compare characters because they're from different games. "seiphrth lol has 100,000 hp n beitrx hsa onyl 100 hp shes pwnololed!" Here's how I think it would be:

(Sephiroth and Beatrix meet.)

SEPHIROTH: "Well, that's an interesting sword you're carrying."
BEATRIX: "It's called 'Save the Queen'."
SEPHIROTH: "I see. I have a big sword too. It's called 'Kill the Flower Girl'."
BEATRIX: "Well, my music theme is called 'Rose of May'. Does that mean I'm on your target list?"
SEPHIROTH: "Not if you rename your sword 'Save the Mother'."
BEATRIX: "No way! Guess how long it took me to forge the 'Save the Queen' title on the blade of this sword!"
SEPHIROTH: "Then I'll rip your blade a whole new title!"

(The battle starts. After a lot of fighting...)

SEPHIROTH: "Raw power!" *does Omnislash on Beatrix* "Now, show me what you got!"
BEATRIX: "Take this!" *does Climhazzard on Sephiroth*

(Cloud arrives.)

CLOUD: "That's it, Sephiroth, stop using my moves!" *uses Climhazzard on Sephiroth, then Omnislash* "Stay where you belong, trapped in my memories!"
SEPHIROTH: "Oh for Pete's sake, did I lose again?" *disintegrates*
BEATRIX: "Umm, it was I that used Climhazzard, not him."
CLOUD: "Oh. Whhhooops. So wanna go out with me? We can Save the Queen together."
BEATRIX: "You got me, Buster Swordman."

(Cloud and Beatrix leave together.)

DJZen
08-13-2006, 08:18 PM
She'd leave him as soon as she saw his vast collection of black nail polish.

f f freak
08-13-2006, 08:54 PM
she as around 900+ hp and her shock atack does about 1000 damage

Yes but Sephiroth only has like 3000 hp in the Nibelheim scene. Also her shock move normally does about 3000-4000 hp damage so if she got the first move then she would inflict TOTAL PWNAGE on Sephy.

chronic_Maniac
08-14-2006, 04:31 AM
Seph - Supernova, pale horse, blizzara, meteor, fire, earth, lightning, ice, life, and much more.
Betrex - Shock, Climhazzard, curaga, holy, plus other things that make her cool

She also has a blindfold over her eye. Anyways if seph wanted to he'd destroy the sun and all the planets around it. end of story.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-14-2006, 10:25 AM
Sephiroth would win. He can fly out of Beatrix's reach and slice buildings apart, things Beatrix can't do. And he is a final boss after all. Beatrix seemed powerful in boss fights when she's your enemy, but when she became a party member she was the weakest in the party, she got KOed in two hits and I was not pleased.

Vyk
08-14-2006, 12:03 PM
You guys are taking a lot of "out of context" battle conditions into consideration. Why don't we then point out that in the first few confrontations with Beatrix (if I remember correctly) it is impossible to defeat her. However any time you confront Sephiroth (FF7 endboss/KH1 [and 2?]) it is possible to kick his ass. Eventually. He does have a hitpoint pool. He wasn't programmed to be completely undefeatable like Beatrix. Now can we start thinking a little more realistically? Or should this be the final point to put the last nail in Sephy's coffin? Unless of course he flew, sliced some buildings, and ran away...

The Crystal
08-14-2006, 03:43 PM
I want to suggest to some people, to read the first post of this thread. People are saying that he can use Super Nova and etc, but... He can't. Just read the first post, please.
And why you guys, think that Sephiroth can fly? Before Nibelheim, he can't fly. Only after he come back of his "dead" in the game, he can fly, and this is because he is using Jenova's powers, like he did in the movie too. Before Nibelheim, i remember a moment that he, Cloud and the others, fall of a bridge. And in the Mako Reactor, Sephiroth fall in the Lifestream. These are two moments, that prove that he cannot fly.

boys from the dwarf
08-14-2006, 04:13 PM
people are saying that sephiroth can practically fly not fly. which basically means he can jump so much that you may as well call it flying. first. its unfair to judge on HP and damage points. imagine them being real people or being on a film. they would hit each other and do 3000 damage or whatever. id imagine on BC sephiroth isnt as powerful as he is on advent children. can he use magic though? because you have to remember, at the start of the thread "the crystal" said general beatrix Vs general sephiroth (from BC.). its basically beatrix VS however powerful sephiroth is and what he can do in BC. not the one winged angel or his powerful form in AC.

The Crystal
08-14-2006, 04:27 PM
people are saying that sephiroth can practically fly not fly. which basically means he can jump so much that you may as well call it flying. first. its unfair to judge on HP and damage points. imagine them being real people or being on a film. they would hit each other and do 3000 damage or whatever. id imagine on BC sephiroth isnt as powerful as he is on advent children. can he use magic though? because you have to remember, at the start of the thread "the crystal" said general beatrix Vs general sephiroth (from BC.). its basically beatrix VS however powerful sephiroth is and what he can do in BC. not the one winged angel or his powerful form in AC.

Exactly. If no one never played BC, then you guys can think about Sephiroth in Cloud's flashback(in Nibelheim). Is the same thing.

f f freak
08-14-2006, 08:45 PM
That is what I was talking about when I said he only had 3000 or something hp.

Vyk
08-15-2006, 12:14 AM
Beatrix Vs sane Sephiroth

atlanteay
08-15-2006, 12:56 AM
i'd hate to say it but sephiroth prolly can. However, some of you guys are saying sephy can fly but you only knew that after watcing AC. SEphy was on the ground during battles so beatrix might be able to zoom in teh sky too.

The Crystal
08-15-2006, 05:18 AM
However, some of you guys are saying sephy can fly but you only knew that after watcing AC.

Sephiroth flyed many times during the game, not only in AC. But this is a power that he have because of Jenova. He cannot fly in this fight against Beatrix, because we are using BC Sephiroth.

f f freak
08-16-2006, 05:27 PM
How about we call him BN Sephiroth for before Nibelheim because that would make more sense as well it would to me anyway because I have not played before crisis.