PDA

View Full Version : Admins!

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 09:42 PM
YAY! this is a thread to give thanks to the site staff and the admins for making the forums and the greatest ff site out there! thanks Cid! for making this site-Without this,Me-the 13 year old,would be bored,playing onimusha all day and night with nothing to do!

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Ohh, yeah? What about the SENIOR Site Staff? (BoB, Roogle, Samuraid)

And the Former Staff, like Jojo, Raistlin, RSL, and Big D?

Recognized Members, like GG, The Abominatrix, and many others?

There's even the untitled members and banned members!

Don't we already have one of these "Thank you" threads?

CKs just get in my way (so they were omitted), but you know, maybe they should get some lovin' too, as I have omitted them. But not PsyPie. He can stay in his "Staff Forum", with his "list of banned members" thread.

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Oh yea! and them too...I dunno...do we?

feona17
08-12-2006, 09:51 PM
Isn't it better to PM them individually or all together?

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 09:54 PM
This is a thread so everyone can express they"re love for eoff..

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I wouldnt be surprised. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90623)

And he's only been here for a few weeks... he'll never know all of the RM, FS, Admins, SS, SSS, and the banned members and non-titled members who actually contribute to the site, Frontsite, or Forum-wise.

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 09:56 PM
I've been here for about 5 months...I think

Hambone
08-12-2006, 10:41 PM

And he's only been here for a few weeks... he'll never know all of the RM, FS, Admins, SS, SSS, and the banned members and non-titled members who actually contribute to the site, Frontsite, or Forum-wise.

Are you talking about me!? I joined before you, Tav. About half a year before you.

Dignified Pauper
08-12-2006, 10:47 PM
um... this staff does NOT deserve your thanks and appreciation. I believe they deserve your hard earned allowance. K THX BAI.

rubah
08-12-2006, 10:48 PM
Wasn't Admin appreciation day a while back?

Raistlin
08-12-2006, 10:48 PM
I think we should have FS Appreciation Day on the 15th, when I get my FS title back. :p

Hambone
08-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I think we should have a Hambone appreciation thread.

I Took the Red Pill
08-12-2006, 10:54 PM
I think the staff should be thanking you Cloudstrife4003, for giving them something to do. And what I mean by that is closing about half of your threads and constantly warning you not to double-post.

Hambone
08-12-2006, 10:55 PM
I think the staff should be thanking you Cloudstrife4003, for giving them something to do. And what I mean by that is closing about half of your threads and constantly warning you not to double-post.

Nice.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 10:55 PM

Indeed.

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 10:56 PM

:cry: that hurts...I get bullied here as well as at school...

Madonna
08-12-2006, 10:57 PM
*fora.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 10:59 PM

Poor Cloudstrife4003...

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 11:01 PM

Why donīt you turn into a bullie and then bullie back the kids who bullie you?(catch my drift)

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM

Why donīt you turn into a bullie and then bullie back the kids who bullie you?(catch my drift)

Nah...I'm too nice...

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Well then why donīt you go near them and say:

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
Canīt hurt me!!

Have you tryed this method?

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
Canīt hurt me!!

Dude...thats a kinda wussy and gay saying...

Madonna
08-12-2006, 11:08 PM

:cry: that hurts...I get bullied here as well as at school...Hey, listen!

If you use the warn button (http://forums.eyesonff.com/images3/buttons/report.gif), you can report improper remarks to the forum staff. You can find the warn button at the bottom of each post.

I thought this thread was about admin lovin', not whinging. I like most of the staff, admins included.

Cloudstrife4003
08-12-2006, 11:09 PM

:cry: that hurts...I get bullied here as well as at school...Hey, listen!

If you use the warn button (http://forums.eyesonff.com/images3/buttons/report.gif), you can report improper remarks to the forum staff.

I thought this thread was about admin lovin', not whinging. I like most of the staff, admins included.
Nah...thats ok,dude..

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 11:10 PM

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
Canīt hurt me!!

Itīs an old technique used by the most wise...well if you donīt want to use it then iīm out of ideas.:(

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 11:13 PM

Are you talking about me!? I joined before you, Tav. About half a year before you.

Talking about CloudStrifeNUMBERS over here. And you probably don't even know half of the RM/FS either.

I think we should have FS Appreciation Day on the 15th, when I get my FS title back. :p

Ohh, good God.

You get picked on because you don't play by the rules. WINNED!

Ryth
08-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Ohh, yeah? What about the SENIOR Site Staff? (BoB, Roogle, Samuraid)

And the Former Staff, like Jojo, Raistlin, RSL, and Big D?

Recognized Members, like GG, The Abominatrix, and many others?

There's even the untitled members and banned members!

Don't we already have one of these "Thank you" threads?

Leaving out the Cid's Knights is of course intentional. They just get in the way.

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Site Staff are the most friendly i believe...but maybe iīm wrong.

Tavrobel
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
CKs just get in the way. It's mostly PsyPie's fault. Apparently one bad apple can indeed spoil the bunch.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 11:20 PM
Lol!

I don't the admins on a personal level but it's fun hearing about them...

Psychotic
08-13-2006, 01:15 AM
Thanks for being a bunch of jerks, you stupid staff wankers!

Hambone
08-13-2006, 02:02 AM

Talking about CloudStrifeNUMBERS over here. And you probably don't even know half of the RM/FS either.
Lay off.

Christmas
08-13-2006, 02:07 AM
LET'S SACRIFICE SOMEONE TO THE ADMIN TO SHOW OUR APPRECIATION. :bigsmile:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-13-2006, 02:15 AM
thanks for volunteerin christmas

Roogle
08-13-2006, 03:17 AM
It is a little known fact that all Administrators are Cid's Knights; however, the Administrator title supercedes Cid's Knights and it does not mean that all Cid's Knights are Administrators.

Dignified Pauper
08-13-2006, 03:37 AM

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
will break my heart!!

Yep, that's pretty wussy and gay. I agree. And I resent the use of gay as derogative.

Northcrest
08-13-2006, 04:11 AM
I agree.

starseeker
08-13-2006, 09:32 AM
Thanks for being a bunch of jerks, you stupid staff wankers!

Tut tut, using such language in front of the children.

Anaisa
08-13-2006, 10:09 AM
Not another one of these......

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-13-2006, 11:19 AM

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
will break my heart!!

Yep, that's pretty wussy and gay. I agree. And I resent the use of gay as derogative.

Fine itīs the last time i help some one being bullied then you can keep getting destroyed at your local school:cry:

Psydekick
08-13-2006, 01:07 PM
Cloud mate the only reason people get annoyed is because you have been told the rules and you still dont follow them

If you did then people would like you and they wouldnt be mean and harsh.

I like MOST of the staff and i like all Former Staff apart from 1

Rye
08-13-2006, 02:22 PM
Clearly, this thread is to celebrate our dearly missed adminstratar, crashNUMBERS. The Crash's Kniyht will uphold his honour.

starseeker
08-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Clearly, this thread is to celebrate our dearly missed adminstratar, crashNUMBERS. The Crash's Kniyht will uphold his honour.

Who?

Tavrobel
08-13-2006, 05:54 PM

Who?

The member more popularly known as Chaos.Prophecy.Crash, who was actually banned in the month that we joined.

fallen_angel9000
08-13-2006, 06:08 PM
thank u makers of EoFF for giving me something to do. w/o EoFF, how would i have met all these ppl?

dont cry *hugs*

Moon Rabbits
08-13-2006, 06:29 PM

Bricks and stones
May brake my bones
But names
will break my heart!!

Psydekick
08-13-2006, 09:10 PM
:crying2: I miss him so much, wish the Admins would just say oh lets give him 1 more chance and un-ban him:lol:

But they are mean so they dont

Fonzie
08-13-2006, 09:34 PM
Have you ever tried talking to the bullie? It helps....i think....well i've never really had that problem. Anyways, what is staff love?

Monster Hunt
08-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Well I might as well as be the first one to acctually say thanks.... so thanks to the people mentioned in that list thing... admins, cid's knights, staff and etc.

It seems that half of this thread is a war...

*spamation*

Christmas
07-11-2022, 05:56 AM
The admins are like the Shinra, they get in the way.

Psychotic
07-13-2022, 08:47 PM
The admins are like the Shinra, they get in the way.if you think about it, cloud was the one getting in the way of the shinra.