PDA

View Full Version : Midi

Darknight32
08-12-2006, 09:49 PM
Hey everyone. I was just lookin through FF8 midis when i found this one. I sounds very familiar but i cant think of the part(s) that it plays in. Any idea.....?

http://www.unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/ff8/music/ff8-The_Oath.mid

G SpOtZ
08-12-2006, 10:01 PM
I'm pretty sure this plays when Squall is giving his speech at the Sorceress' Memorial. It's an inspiring song that fits a tragic mood, but has the feeling of a "comeback" or heroism. I think it fits pretty well.

Darknight32
08-12-2006, 10:20 PM
yea your right, i new it, that was really startin to bother........ ive been tryin to find the midi for the part when squall gets saved in the desert prison when he was being tortured. I remembered i liked the song i just cant remember what it sounds like. if anyone finds a link to it, do u mind given it to me................... thanx

G SpOtZ
08-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Here's a site that has most of the names and scenes for the songs. It doesn't specify every scene, but maybe you can figure it out by looking for the midi's with these given names:

http://www.kekkai.org/andrea/tnc/sounds-ff8.shtml

HolyMackeral
08-12-2006, 10:36 PM
Um, that is the one that plays when he is rescued from torture 'area'. It also plays when he gives he speech during the fight with Galbadia Garden, just before they ram them.

Darknight32
08-13-2006, 12:02 AM
I actually thought so but i wasnt sure..... well thanx for clearin that up for me everyoone.

MJN SEIFER
08-13-2006, 07:12 PM
It's also played when just before you fight Seifer for the final time.

HolyMackeral
08-14-2006, 01:18 AM
Yeah, where Fujin takes a break from her usual speech pattern and forms some complete sentences.

Sefie1999AD
08-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Was the song also played when the party rescued Squall from the torture area? It played when Squall did the speech to encourage Balamb Garden's students to keep on fighting against Galbadia Garden, just before Balamb Garden rammed into Galbadia Garden. When Squall enters the Sorceress Memorial to free Rinoa from the machine that seals her Sorceress powers, The Oath plays, and I think it also plays when Fujin and Raijin decide to quit working with Seifer at the end of Disc 3.

HolyMackeral
08-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Um, that is the one that plays when he is rescued from torture 'area'. It also plays when he gives he speech during the fight with Galbadia Garden, just before they ram them.

I'm pretty sure this plays when Squall is giving his speech at the Sorceress' Memorial. It's an inspiring song that fits a tragic mood, but has the feeling of a "comeback" or heroism. I think it fits pretty well.

It's also played when just before you fight Seifer for the final time.

Already covered all those mate.