PDA

View Full Version : FF X-3

Comet
08-12-2006, 10:40 PM
This link is actually really old but how come I never knew about this. Did anyone read about this?

http://uk.ps2.ign.com/articles/389/389967p1.html

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Notice that the article was from 3 years ago...

We would have gotten more info ifthey were still making it.

It's interesting to know that they were thinking about making it though.

Devil Shroom
08-13-2006, 12:30 AM
This link is actually really old

Notice that the article was from 3 years ago...

Notice how they were already aware. ;)

Yeah wish they had went ahead and made it, I would have so loved it. I heard somewhere (but from quite an unrealiable source if I remember) that they were gonna develop a whole new series out of it. So there would be Final Fantasy series and Final Fantasy X series. Ja'adore is that had happen I can tell you.

I would so laugh (and jump for joy) if I randomly saw FFX-3 on the shelf now, I would be like:
'God! They kept that quiet..'

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Lol!I didn't notice that he wrote it was old.My bad!

feona17
08-13-2006, 12:46 AM
That would be really cool though, you know. I know that everybody around here hates X-2 and the idea of an X-3... but I still want to know what happens with Rikku, we don't really know anything about her except her Al Bhed heritage.

If X-3 had a REALLY good story, a REALLY good battle system, and cut down on annoying mini-games, I'd be all for it.

Marluxiaswife
08-13-2006, 12:50 AM
I still hope it's
YuRiPa Story, to know about all of them, even whats going on
now seen 6 months.

Like YuRiPa are togther at Luca and playing Blitzball IN CG of course :D

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 12:53 AM
LOOK HERE:
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82925

Marluxiaswife
08-13-2006, 12:58 AM
LOOK HERE:

I wouldn't buy it then :(

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 01:03 AM
I take that as an insult.I am a very active contributor to that project.

feona17
08-13-2006, 01:05 AM
That has nothing to do with a possible X-3 since they said it would be about Rikku... and I wouldn't like it.
Don't be insulted al bhed kid, I mean.. the idea's great and all, but I prefer YRP and the Tidus group.

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 01:07 AM
*gasp*

feona...I know it has nothing to do with a possible X-3 'cause it's an unfinished fan-made project but why wouldn't you buy it?

4evarisha
08-13-2006, 01:07 AM
I think its a good idea to have ffx3:)

feona17
08-13-2006, 01:09 AM
*gasp*

feona...I know it has nothing to do with a possible X-3 'cause it's an unfinished fan-made project but why wouldn't you buy it?

Well I just don't know if I'd blow 50 bucks on it, and again I would want Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Tidus, Wakka etc.

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Makes sense...

4evarisha
08-13-2006, 01:12 AM
I think it would be gret if my idea was in it but again I don't really care what charcter it is I just want Tidus and Rikku to be in it:)

Marluxiaswife
08-13-2006, 01:13 AM
sorry al-bhed_kid0827 i think you did a good job but i'm a
really big yuripa fan :(

Dynast-Kid
08-13-2006, 01:37 AM
Oh,makes sense.Don't feel sorry.

YTDN
08-13-2006, 09:06 AM
I don't care. I don't really want X-3 to happen, but if it came out, I'd buy it.

Zechs
08-13-2006, 09:52 PM
I don't really want an X-3 for taking place after X-2. But rather one taking place before X. Like Devil May Cry 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3. Don't know if its needed but: To give and understanding as to why the Zanarkand Fayth was doing what it was and etc.
Why not a prequal with the FFX-3?

feona17
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I don't really want an X-3 for taking place after X-2. But rather one taking place before X. Like Devil May Cry 3 and Metal Gear Solid 3. Don't know if its needed but: To give and understanding as to why the Zanarkand Fayth was doing what it was and etc.
Why not a prequal with the FFX-3?

Interesting... But what role would you want to take on? If they did that, they'd probably make Jecht the main character or maybe even Shuyin. o_o

Old Manus
08-13-2006, 10:07 PM
I really don't want this to happen.

kain_ex
08-14-2006, 06:21 AM
I really don't want this to happen.

Really, I think it won't happen at all. I don't think SE would go back and do another sequel for FFX, though in FFX-2 there was already the musty-old happy ending, so what could be there? Anyways, if it happens, I'll buy it.

PS.: No offense for those who works into that FFX-3 project.

Jus_like_Rikku!!
08-14-2006, 09:33 AM
I really do want it to happen, besides i don't think ALL of it would jus be about Rikku... its gotta be about the other's too! :D

kissgirls
08-21-2006, 07:24 AM
LOOK HERE:

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1844917#post1844917

Rikku X-2
08-23-2006, 05:32 AM
LOOK HERE:

LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1844917#post1844917

Now Thats it! :tongue:

G SpOtZ
08-23-2006, 06:41 AM
LOOK HERE:

I wouldn't buy it then :(
I definitely wouldn't buy it, then.

FFX-2 made me extremely disappointed, I hated the game. However, I'm sure an FFX-3 would have more potential if there were more playable characters, a better storyline, and getting rid of that dress sphere crap. I'd also like more expansion on the world of Spira, for more exploration and... stuff.

kissgirls
08-27-2006, 07:14 AM

FFX-2 made me extremely disappointed, I hated the game. However, I'm sure an FFX-3 would have more potential if there were more playable characters, a better storyline, and getting rid of that dress sphere crap. I'd also like more expansion on the world of Spira, for more exploration and... stuff

shut up!,:sweatdrop
final fantasy x-2 had a better review that Final Fantasy VII AC here in America, but in Japan people love Final Fantasy X-2 and VII AC
the only reason those to weren't really good was, the game and movie was about the characters, yeah Kadajwife sister told me her and Rikku X-2. And the reason Square making girls in so called not that much clothes is that there might be more girls working in Square Enix.

Old Manus
08-27-2006, 10:55 AM
More men, you mean.

Setzer Gabianni
08-28-2006, 10:56 AM

FFX-2 made me extremely disappointed, I hated the game. However, I'm sure an FFX-3 would have more potential if there were more playable characters, a better storyline, and getting rid of that dress sphere crap. I'd also like more expansion on the world of Spira, for more exploration and... stuff

final fantasy x-2 had a better review that Final Fantasy VII AC here in America, but in Japan people love Final Fantasy X-2 and VII AC
the only reason those to weren't really good was, the game and movie was about the characters, yeah Kadajwife sister told me her and Rikku X-2. And the reason Square making girls in so called not that much clothes is that there might be more girls working in Square Enix.

..what?

~Setzer Gabbiani

Dynast-Kid
08-29-2006, 01:07 AM

..what?

~Setzer Gabbiani

Exactly what I was thinking...

Christmas
08-29-2006, 10:54 AM
LITTLE MANUS will be happy when FF X-3 come out. :bigsmile:

Marluxiaswife
08-29-2006, 03:17 PM

..what?

~Setzer Gabbiani

Exactly what I was thinking...
T_T

LITTLE MANUS will be happy when FF X-3 come out

yeah to talk mess prombly >_<

Jessweeee♪
08-30-2006, 10:58 PM
I wouldn't mind a X-3 as long as it isn't Rikku's story.
Not that I don't like Rikku. It just wouldn't make an interesting story for me.

Nifleheim7
08-30-2006, 11:43 PM
I didn't like FFX-2(as much as X)but if an X-3 was to happen i would buy it without any second thoughts!
I also liked Rikku but a story about her doesn't sound very interesting to me.
If it was to happen i would like to see a more "dark" approach to the storyline.Something like,everything turns bad in Spira and a new band of heroes must form.Previous characters may also play some roles although mostly "behind the scenes".A mysterious ghost-character with a watersword also helps the group secretly...
Ok,i'll stop it here.Enough dreaming.

But yeah i would buy X-3 even if it was Rikkus story.