PDA

View Full Version : Snakes on a Plane.....

SidewalkProphet
08-12-2006, 10:57 PM
Is it me or is this possibly THE crappest title for a film ever?!?!?!?!

Movie exec 1: "What's the film about?"
Movie exec 2: "Umm well there are these snakes.. on a plane.."
Movie exec 1: "Man that would make a kickass title!!"

NO!!
IT DOESN'T!!

:mad:

:rolleyes2

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 11:00 PM
I wanna see thaat movie!

it looks like one of those craptastically-good movies...It comes out two days before my birthday...

I Took the Red Pill
08-12-2006, 11:00 PM
Hey, at least you know what it's about. You don't get that with Vanilla Sky or To Kill a Mockingbird, do you? :rolleyes2

GooeyToast
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM

That's exactly why this move is going to be so great. I mean, with a name like that, it has to be hilariously stupid.

SidewalkProphet
08-12-2006, 11:02 PM
How weird! Vanilla Sky is on my TV right now!! Hmmmm.... maybe its on ur tv too and therefore is not so weird... :p

Aralith
08-12-2006, 11:03 PM
I can't believe that Samuel L. Jackson has degraded to this level of film-making after some of the greats that he's been in. Almost as sad as John Rhys Davies (Gimli in LOTR) doing those crappy Sci-Fi Channel original movies. But anyways, WTF is up with that title. That's even worse than "Revenge of the Sith". I mean, honestly, couldn't they be a bit more creative. Something like, "Midair Emergency" or something. Anything better than that. Definitely a film I will not be seeing.

LunarWeaver
08-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Snakes on a Plane is the greatest title in existence.

Dynast-Kid
08-12-2006, 11:04 PM

That's exactly why this move is going to be so great. I mean, with a name like that, it has to be hilariously stupid.

That's what i'm talking 'bout! *high fives Gooey Toast*

I Took the Red Pill
08-12-2006, 11:05 PM
How weird! Vanilla Sky is on my TV right now!! Hmmmm.... maybe its on ur tv too and therefore is not so weird... :p

It's not, and if it is, I was not aware. :Oo:

Aralith
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah if you're talking about humorously. This title is very indicative of a crappy film. Possible on par with Sci-Fi Channel movies. Wouldn't doubt it.

Xander
08-12-2006, 11:06 PM
It's meant to be kinda stupid and taking the piss though isn't it. Like one of those old crappy b-movies. It will be funny for that. I'll probably end up watching it.

SidewalkProphet
08-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Samuel L Jackson is the only thing that makes this film at all appealing.. he rocks therefore there must have been something in the script that drew him to it.. it surely wasn't the title lol :P

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Actually, it <i>was</i> the title. "Snakes on a Plane" was originally just a working title, and they were going to change it to something more serious like "Pacific Flight 121," but Sam Jackson was not having any of that crap. <a href="http://collider.com/entertainment/news/archive_detail.asp?aid=599&tcid=1">Check it</a>.

Strider
08-12-2006, 11:18 PM
And that is why they pay him the big bucks.

LunarWeaver
08-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Actually, it <i>was</i> the title. "Snakes on a Plane" was originally just a working title, and they were going to change it to something more serious like "Pacific Flight 121," but Sam Jackson was not having any of that crap. <a href="http://collider.com/entertainment/news/archive_detail.asp?aid=599&tcid=1">Check it</a>.

That is fantastic information :lol: Oh Samuel.

I Am Stoner
08-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Well, to be honest, I dont see how the movie is going to last long. I mean, if the whole movie is set on a plane, wtf, is it 20 minutes long or something? Also, they could of at least had the plane crash in the sea and the survivors have to swim away from genetically mutated undead sharks or squid or evil dark mutated deep water worms of doom or something, that would be cool, because it would be in a BIG area also it would be a horror, instead of a plane....... With snakes..... Ooooh, aaaahh, im so scared. -_- A PLANE FOR GODS SAKE!!!! The whole movie is set on the plane?? REALLY!?!?!?!?!? But, why?? Surely that would be the most boring thing ever!!!! EVER!!! Im going to slap the directors if I ever see them, they obviously have been smoking something, ill just have to remind them, "say no to crack"*slap*

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Yeah, there's no way a movie set entirely on an airplane could be worth anyone's time. <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airplane%21">Oh wait</a>.

Strider
08-12-2006, 11:49 PM
I was thinking Air Force One (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118571/), but that works!

Aralith
08-13-2006, 12:08 AM
Flightplan was another good movie that took place entirely on a plane. So, I don't really see your point I Am Stoner. Plenty of good movies have taken place completely on air planes.

I Am Stoner
08-13-2006, 12:20 AM
Fair enough, air force one was a good film, to be honest I thought flight plan sucked and all the other films like that suck thats why I said what I said, but thats my opinion. But to put my point across..

Two words....

Snakes..... Plane........

Now, those things really dont sound good when they go together. I mean theres Terrorists on a plane that sounds good....... But then theres......... Snakes on a plane...... Maybe that put my point across more clearly.

Freya
08-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Something like, "Midair Emergency" or something. Anything better than that. Definitely a film I will not be seeing.

That'd be a stupider name at least "Snakes on a Plane" lets you know what it's about. With your title it could be something just goes wrong on a plane.

I want to see it. But that's cause i'm an internet junkie and have been hearing about it for months now.

agrudis
08-13-2006, 12:28 AM
Don't forget ''Honey, I Blew Up The Kid'' for another terrible title.

Eminem's_No.1_Fan
08-13-2006, 12:37 AM
Who cares about the name. if *insert your favourite movie's name here*
was called "goo goo blagh blagh blagh"** would you haved still watched it?

** its late i cant think

GooeyToast
08-13-2006, 02:33 AM
if *insert your favourite movie's name here* was called "goo goo blagh blagh blagh"** would you haved still watched it?

:mad2:

Madame Adequate
08-13-2006, 02:35 AM
That is the incorrect answer.

Any movie with the balls to call itself what it is, is definitionally an awesome movie.

Because seriously.

Snakes.

On a motherfucking plane.

It does not improve upon that. That is the apex. The pinnacle.

Mirage
08-13-2006, 02:56 AM

Truth.

Roogle
08-13-2006, 03:14 AM
Flightplan was another good movie that took place entirely on a plane. So, I don't really see your point I Am Stoner. Plenty of good movies have taken place completely on air planes.

Midair Emergency sounds like a good title, but I don't think it should be used for a movie like this.

Rye
08-13-2006, 03:45 AM
That is the incorrect answer.

Any movie with the balls to call itself what it is, is definitionally an awesome movie.

Because seriously.

Snakes.

On a mothersmurfing plane.

It does not improve upon that. That is the apex. The pinnacle.

This post tickles my fancy. :)

The title is perfect.

SammieBabe
08-13-2006, 05:14 AM
If the title were something different, the movie would not have generated half the buzz that it has.
Yes, its a terrible title, but guess what? We're still talking about the movie, and alot of us will probably see it...;)

Outer Heaven
08-13-2006, 05:19 AM
The title is perfect. I like it.:cool:

Sylvie
08-13-2006, 05:42 AM
They got JayJay, guys. They got JayJay... *sniff* :(

http://blueneon.xidus.net/images/jayjayc.gif

-N-
08-13-2006, 05:55 AM
Are you kidding? That is the best name for a movie in the history of mankind.

Miriel
08-13-2006, 05:59 AM
It's an awesome title. I mean c'mon. Snakes on a Plane! Ahhhhh!

Captain Maxx Power
08-13-2006, 04:16 PM
You just don't understand the sheer genius of Snakes on a Plane. Snakes. On. A. Plane. It seriously does NOT get better than that.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-13-2006, 04:20 PM
Some people are taking this movie waaaaaay too seriously.

NorthernChaosGod
08-14-2006, 08:41 AM
The movie looks like it is going to be awesome!! I can't wait to see it. :D

The Shoeless Hobo
08-14-2006, 09:49 AM
I will definitely be seeing this movie on the night of its release. I have high expectations. I mean, if it’s a serious movie I’m sure it will be good, and if it’s bad, it will be funny (Just think Army of Darkness). It’s a win/win situation. :) Go see it. :mad2:

Image removed for language. Watch what you post. ~ Leeza

El Bandito
08-14-2006, 10:18 AM
Has anyone else noticed that the snakes on a plane poster is logically impossible?

If you follow the snakes wrapping around the plane with your eyes, only the one whose head is on the right actually curls around the plane. The other one is all smurfed up.

I'm pretty sure this level of effort goes to show that people shouldn't be expecting "Citizen Kane" walking into the theatre. If anything, I pray it lives up to its campy, B-movie-esque feel and is as absolutely ridiculous as the trailer makes it out to be.

farplaner
08-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Has anyone else noticed that the snakes on a plane poster is logically impossible?

If you follow the snakes wrapping around the plane with your eyes, only the one whose head is on the right actually curls around the plane. The other one is all smurfed up.

I'm pretty sure this level of effort goes to show that people shouldn't be expecting "Citizen Kane" walking into the theatre. If anything, I pray it lives up to its campy, B-movie-esque feel and is as absolutely ridiculous as the trailer makes it out to be.

It's like an optical illusion...

When I first saw the trailer for this movie the other day and heard the title, my immediate reaction was just to laugh at how ridiculous it sounds. I will definitely not be seeing this one, for the same reason I wouldn't pay to see [insert sci-fi-channel-produced, animal-inspired film name] at the theatre.

Bunny
08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
This is my favorite movie of all time. I have not even seen it, but I am can that with utmost certainty. It can be the worst film in creation, it does not matter.

Snakes on a Plane.

The sheer genius of the entire thing is just beautiful.

Also, the conversation between the execs went something like this:

Setting: A meeting between Hollywood types. The goal: To pitch the worst ideas for movies ever.

Exec 1: Okay guys, I have this idea. Snakes on a Plane.
Others: *groan*
Exec 1: *explaination*
Others: Okay.

Snakes on a Plane is based on a script called "Viper". I think. I don't know.

Madame Adequate
08-14-2006, 03:25 PM
When I first saw the trailer for this movie the other day and heard the title, my immediate reaction was just to laugh at how ridiculous it sounds. I will definitely not be seeing this one, for the same reason I wouldn't pay to see [insert sci-fi-channel-produced, animal-inspired film name] at the theatre.

It made you laugh, so it did what it set out to do. So go and see it.

And I would almost certainly go and see random bad sci-fi animal-inspired movies. They are the best. :D

Dreddz
08-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Snakes on a Plane is probably the first movie ever that'll draw viewers by the title alone. Of course its a good title...

edczxcvbnm
08-14-2006, 05:36 PM
I am going to see this at the drive-in movie theater near me. This has to be experienced there. Nothing beats the drive-in.

Hambone
08-14-2006, 06:23 PM
The title for the movie is so incredibly terrible. But, Samuel L. Jackson is gonna be in it, so it'll be alright.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-14-2006, 06:55 PM
If the titale of this movie was something like "Flight 94", or whatever, people would view it as an attempt at a serious movie with a retarded plot. Nobody would see it. By using a campy, stupid title, they've created an image that this is SUPPOSED to be a campy, stupid movie with a retarded plot, and that's the fun of it. With any other title this movie would bomb and it would bomb hard.

The title is the movie. Like it's been said before, this could the the worst movie in the world, but the gimmick in the title makes it golden.

ljkkjlcm9
08-14-2006, 07:02 PM
You people don't seem to understand. This movie is because of the internet. It kept it's title because of the internet. There was an idea to make a movie with snakes on a plane. People on the internet heard about it. It became a huge joke and a big fad. People wrote the line "let's get these mother-fing snakes off this mother fing plane" and they went back and reshot a scene to put that in the movie. The movie is being completely developed for the people who made so many jokes about it. Like the Juggernaut Bitch line in X-3, except this entire movie is basically for that.

Keep an open mind people,
now YTMND fun!
http://snakemansoap.ytmnsfw.com/
http://solidsnakesonaplane.ytmnd.com/

THE JACKEL

farplaner
08-15-2006, 07:53 AM
I'm still not (nor will I be) persuaded to go spend money on this movie. That's not my idea of fun. Despite a "cute" title it's still a crap concept. It appears to be a big joke, and that's fine, but I'll stick with Airplane for the time being.

Moon Rabbits
08-15-2006, 07:57 AM
I am going to see this at the drive-in movie theater near me. This has to be experienced there. Nothing beats the drive-in.

Drive-ins <3.

The title for the movie is so incredibly terrible. But, Samuel L. Jackson is gonna be in it, so it'll be alright.

NO.

Bunny
08-15-2006, 03:53 PM
You people don't seem to understand. This movie is because of the internet. It kept it's title because of the internet. There was an idea to make a movie with snakes on a plane. People on the internet heard about it.

Actually, the idea came from a session with Hollywood types trying to pitch terrible movie ideas, like I said. Groans were actually heard when the person responsible pitched his idea in a manner similiar to what I stated. They were going to change the name, yes, and they actually did manage to change the name at one point. Then Sam Jack said "No." and they decided to change it back. The internet is responsible for all the hype, yes. But that is about all it is responsible for.

Fonzie
08-15-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm waiting for the second one. Plane on a Snake :) .

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2006, 08:11 PM

NO.[/QUOTE]

I the title is awesome and SLJ will not be awesome.

Snakes.
on a Plane.

What could be cooler than that?

YTDN
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
I wish i coud watch it. But it's a 15 in britain, so I can't :( . I'll have to wait for the DVD.

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-16-2006, 02:46 AM
You people don't seem to understand. This movie is because of the internet. It kept it's title because of the internet. There was an idea to make a movie with snakes on a plane. People on the internet heard about it.

Actually, the idea came from a session with Hollywood types trying to pitch terrible movie ideas, like I said. Groans were actually heard when the person responsible pitched his idea in a manner similiar to what I stated. They were going to change the name, yes, and they actually did manage to change the name at one point. Then Sam Jack said "No." and they decided to change it back. The internet is responsible for all the hype, yes. But that is about all it is responsible for.

Actually, they went back and shot a bunch of new scenes about five months after production wrapped up because of internet buzz. The "I want the motherfucking snakes off my motherfucking plane" scene came from the internet.

Shoden
08-16-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't get it, it's the best title for a movie ever, it's not got some lazyass cheap name that has nothing at all to do with the film like most movies these days.

You got snakes,
on a plane. What more do you ask for a kickass movie, Jessica Alba in a bikini!?.... Well I wouldn't mind that but come on, snakes on a plane guys. SNAKES ON A PLANE! What isn't there to like?

Rostum
08-16-2006, 02:59 AM

NO.

Yeah, he lost his charm after Pulp Fiction.

It's been fun to laugh at the YTMND's but I will most likely not see this movie. ;)

Zell's Fists of Fury
08-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I don't get it, it's the best title for a movie ever, it's not got some lazyass cheap name that has nothing at all to do with the film like most movies these days.

You got snakes,
on a plane. What more do you ask for a kickass movie, Jessica Alba in a bikini!?.... Well I wouldn't mind that but come on, snakes on a plane guys. SNAKES ON A PLANE! What isn't there to like?

There's a lesbian make-out scene!

BizarroSephiroth
08-16-2006, 03:51 PM

Movie exec 1: "What's the film about?"
Movie exec 2: "Umm well there are these snakes.. on a plane.."
Movie exec 1: "Man that would make a kickass title!!"

NO!!
IT DOESN'T!!

:mad:

:rolleyes2

It's not the crappiest title, it's the crappiest MOVIE!

Xander
08-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Have you seen it yet? I'm going to see it Saturday, yay.

Edit - Oh and I don't think it's out yet so I guess not, in which case...you can't say it's the crappiest movie :P

Old Manus
08-16-2006, 09:15 PM
I think it's another one of those so-bad-it's-good films. It's great.

The Hubsta
08-17-2006, 12:08 AM
Has anyone seen the advert for it that goes:
"This summer... pirates rule the ocean..."
*clip from Pirates of the Carribean 2*
"But SNAKES...rule the sky!"
*5 second long clip of Samuel L Jackson shooting snakes*
"SNAKES ON A PLANE!!"

I am not making this up.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-17-2006, 12:16 AM
oo yea, like in stuart little 2 i think

escobert
08-17-2006, 01:19 AM
GOING TO BE THE BEST MOVIE EVAR! LOL. :p

Emerald Aeris
08-17-2006, 03:00 AM
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is awesome is completely missing the point of everything. And not like, the point of the movie, but the entire universe. You should go jump off something high. Like, a plane. If I'm lucky, it will be full of snakes.

aquatius
08-17-2006, 06:30 PM
I read an article saying Snakes on a plane is so craptastically amazing it has a huge fanbase.

Madame Adequate
08-17-2006, 07:26 PM
Anyone who doesn't think this movie is awesome is completely missing the point of everything. And not like, the point of the movie, but the entire universe. You should go jump off something high. Like, a plane. If I'm lucky, it will be full of snakes.

QFT.

Rye
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM

QFT.

Seconded, that post tickles my fancy.

farplaner
08-17-2006, 08:54 PM

I just don't see what the big forking deal is... "It's so bad...it's good!!" [passes a derisive wind]

So you know what the point of the entire universe is? Must be nice. :D

Ashley Schovitz
08-17-2006, 09:01 PM
To judge a movie by its name and not on the content is pure stupidity and Sam's the man! Why does the movie's symbol seem like the Staff of Mercury?

Emerald Aeris
08-18-2006, 05:10 AM

I just don't see what the big forking deal is... "It's so bad...it's good!!" [passes a derisive wind]

So you know what the point of the entire universe is? Must be nice. :D

Yeah, it's pretty chillin'.

Dreddz
08-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Heehee, Im off to see it now.

Rostum
08-18-2006, 01:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZijbpxNXII

Elite Lord Sigma
08-18-2006, 07:02 PM
MetaCritic score: 72/100 (http://www.metacritic.com/film/titles/snakesonaplane)

Old Manus
08-18-2006, 07:34 PM
I went to see it today, and it KICKS ASS.

Dreddz
08-18-2006, 07:40 PM
I saw the movie today and I am pretty surprised, it was actually.....well pretty good !
The movie has comic elements, and the film wasnt trying to be incredibly serious. Jackson was on top form, but I feel like were seeing the same Jackson character over and over again. And Kenan Thompson was in it, that made my day it did. The movie isnt a serious thinker, you wont have much trouble following whats going on. The movie is pretty cheesy, but not in the way that makes you cringe watching.

It was pretty refreshing to see something different coming from Hollywood instead of the the usual Big budget serious crap that gets you in tangles and leaves you unsatisfied when leaving the cinema.

I recommend Snakes on a Plane, just make sure to leave your brain by the door, as you wont be needing it much. Your brain gets in the way most of the time anyway :p

BizarroSephiroth
08-18-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm gonna see it today! Hahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaaa

bipper
08-18-2006, 07:51 PM
It was pretty refreshing to see something different coming from Hollywood instead of the the usual Big budget serious crap that gets you in tangles and leaves you unsatisfied when leaving the cinema.

this is what I absolutely loved about the idea. Simple and fun.

Flying Mullet
08-18-2006, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZijbpxNXII
I watched that when it was on the other night.

Jon Stewart's best interview. Ever. :chef:

stuffing
08-18-2006, 10:08 PM
Saw it, kicks ass

Dreddz
08-19-2006, 12:01 AM
http://www.google.co.uk/movies/reviews?cid=b4dd3c54c39f3d18&fq=snakes+on+a+plane+&sa=X&oi=showtimes&ct=reviews&cd=1
The movie is getting pretty good reviews too, fear not guys, Snakes On a Plane is definately worth your money.

I Took the Red Pill
08-19-2006, 01:33 AM
I went to the 10 pm Thursday premiere where I live. I can honestly say that was one of the greatest movie experiences I've ever been a part of. We almost got kicked out because we were so loud and riled up. Sam Jackson is the man, but that really goes without saying. Go see it.

Dreddz
08-19-2006, 02:16 AM
Im going to watch this. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snakes_on_a_Train) Hell Im in the mood....

XxSephirothxX
08-19-2006, 05:11 AM
You can't motherfucking beat Snakes on a Mutherfucking Plane. That movie was awesome. Seeing it with a crowd of crazed, drunken college students created an atmosphere of insanity and adrenaline that absolutely made the film; it wouldn't be nearly as good any other way.

daggertrepe
08-19-2006, 03:07 PM
Snakes on a Plane II: Piranahas in a Pool! :tongue:

farplaner
08-19-2006, 10:07 PM

Mothersmurfing spiders in my mothersmurfing hair!

daggertrepe
08-19-2006, 10:29 PM

Mothersmurfing spiders in my mothersmurfing hair!

Snakes on a Place III: Goats in a Closet...:eek:

Or better yet,

Jaguars on a Jet

Xander
08-19-2006, 11:21 PM
I saw it, really liked it, very funny and the audience were being crazy....xD Which was interesting.

Madame Adequate
08-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Hahahahaha this movie fucking rocked. Go and see it.

Rostum
08-20-2006, 03:28 AM
Hah, I am suprised. Maybe it is worth a watch. ;)

Shoden
08-22-2006, 04:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAoSwQqo44 Snakes on a Plane meets Zero Wing's All your Base. Enjoy. I gotta see this movie.

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 04:29 PM
I am expecting the sequel:

Snakes on a Train!!

But really, my favorite line:

"I am tired of these mother******* snakes on this mother******* plane!!!"

Man the audience went CRAZY when he said that!

farplaner
08-23-2006, 01:25 AM

Snakes on a Train!!

But really, my favorite line:

"I am tired of these mother******* snakes on this mother******* plane!!!"

Man the audience went CRAZY when he said that!

And why wouldn't they? It's only been repeated into oblivion by everyone with a mouth over the last month. :rolleyes2

Faris
08-24-2006, 03:26 AM
This movie is hilarious, I just saw it. I do admit, it made me jump a few times, but oh... the bathroom bites xD

Goldenboko
08-24-2006, 03:32 AM

Snakes on a Train!!

Selphie: Traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains! I like trains!

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 04:26 AM
Janice shoulda been in it. In fact...

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h143/DaggerTrepe623/hahaha.jpg

I knew it. Janice WAS in it. How come nobody told me? :tongue:

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 05:31 AM
I would like it if she was in it as well. She could die a slow, painful death.

DK
08-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Yeah dude, this movie kicked major ass. I loved it and it's definitely worth going to see it at the Cinema. My favourite parts:

- The one where the woman went to puke into the bag and the snake bit her tongue.
- The part where the Claire chick went over to the hatch and that snake jumped out at her and literally every person in the cinema jumped out of their seat, me included.
- The nipple bite, roflstiltzkin
- The "big boy" bite, lollercaust
And last, but definitely not least - When the angry old British guy threw Heather Graham's dog at the Anaconda, I swear to god I was dying laughing

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 01:56 PM
That wasn't Heather Graham.

lovehurts
08-24-2006, 02:02 PM
I'll see it on video probabally....

daggertrepe
08-24-2006, 02:54 PM
I would like it if she was in it as well. She could die a slow, painful death.

So would most other people, lol. She would probably be mutilated then thrown off the plane. :cry:

DK
08-24-2006, 03:12 PM
That wasn't Heather Graham.

The one who looks like her, then. :}

Edit: That one that was in Peep Show

Madame Adequate
08-24-2006, 11:35 PM
Rachel Blanchard.

Pure Strife
08-24-2006, 11:50 PM
Amazing. Totally over the top, ridiculous, full of plot holes that didn't make sense, cheesy as hell, and still takes itself seriously enough to not be an outright comedy. Whoever mentioned Army of Darkness was on the rgiht track, this really is just a braindead romp that you can enjoy the hell out of if you're not overly serious about telling a story in a film. There are snakes on a plane, the film lives up to it's title, and is bloody hilarious.

And again, I saw it with a bunch of college students, and naturally, when Jackson began the line "Now I have had it, with these motherfucking snakes..." everyone was saying it along with. Pure braindead bliss. 10/10

Shoden
08-25-2006, 11:27 PM
Screw Pirates 2 and The Da Vinci Code, these motherfucking snakes on the plane kick more ass then a naked man with his feet cemented to the ground with an asskicking machine behind him on overdrive.

It kicks ass.