PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Final Fantasy piano collection

Zeromus_X
08-13-2006, 12:12 AM
Even though I don't like FFIX's soundtrack as a whole, I really enjoy the piano collection for it. They picked all my favorite songs and put it on one CD. <3 I really liked X's as well.

Anyway, what's your favorite piano collection?

Auragaea
08-13-2006, 12:51 AM
My favorite would have to be FFVIII. There isn't a song on that collection that I don't like. Next in line would be FFIX because of Eternal Harvest, Hermit's Library Daguerro, and Vammo' alla Flamenco. My least favorite is FFVII's.

Slothy
08-13-2006, 01:43 AM
The only ones I've heard most, if not all of, are FF IV, VI, VII, and VIII. By far FFVI has the strongest arrangements and includes some of the best songs, not just of that game, but the entire series. Definitely my favourite, not that I'm trying to sell any of the others short. I'd like to own them all at some point. And each of the others I've listened to include songs I'd love to learn to play myself.

Sefie1999AD
08-13-2006, 05:46 PM
FFVI used to have my favorite Piano Collections, but I think FFVII's Piano tracks were even more beautiful. I also like FFIV's Piano Collections.

kikimm
08-14-2006, 01:41 AM
I like VI's The Mystic Forest, but other than that, VIII has the best piano music. Silence and Motion is so pretty pretty pretty. And The Succesor and Succession of Witches. All beautiful stuff!

Darkwing Bahamut
08-14-2006, 10:46 AM
I liked the FFX Piano Collections. Especially To Zanarkand and Rikku's Theme.

Marshall Banana
08-14-2006, 12:30 PM
I haven't listened to every single one, but I like that of FFVIII best so far. I'm especially attached to track 3/Fisherman's Horizon.

Thorn
08-14-2006, 01:10 PM
Loss of me, place to remeber and vamo allo flamenco on piano pawn all. FF9 has the most consistency.

But I think that few will dispute that "To Zanarkand" is the best piano song in the game. And not far from the best song Fullstop. (My 2nd for 3rd fav)

Nominus Experse
08-17-2006, 06:39 AM
I enjoy FFVIII's Piano Compilation the most. All of it has a very soft, gentle feel to it, albeit the Slide Show piece.

However, I will say that FFX's follows closely behind, particularily for the fact that it houses To Zanarkand.