PDA

View Full Version : SUPER Final Fantasy CHALLENGE! (Theory/Spoilers and all that)

Kumo
08-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Well, I was just thinking . . . they say that the games are not linked together, right? But if you think hard enough, starting from FF1 and going up to FFX, do you think you could somehow link all the worlds together?

For example, FFVII has the ancient and the Cetra. Couldn't you supposedly link FFVIII and the Cetra Ruins to FF8 then? I mean, you could say it was from the same world. And then I was thinking about FF4. The final area took place on the moon, right? The crystals were up there . . . and in FFVIII there was the Lunar Cry (and the moon was supposedly where all monster's came from).

Do you see what I'm saying now? So with all the others, do you think you can somehow link one to another in one shape or form?

One more theory before I go. Could the Esper's who cared for the planet in FFVI possibly be the Cetra before they were destroyed? They sealed themselves away in the cave . . . who's to say they aren't the guardians of the planet and died protecting that world (which eventually became the FFVII world). In fact, their place was even in the mountains and there was an underground city! Just like the Forgotten Ruins in FFVII!

SOoooooo ... is it possible? Good luck and see if you can connect the other games together somehow!

(PS: Don't use the Biggs and Wedge thing ...)

Zeromus_X
08-13-2006, 03:13 PM
All the games have recurring themes, but they are not connected (Crystals, evil empire, locations, 'Lifestreams', etc.).

The ONLY exception thus far is FFVII and X, but they are only in the same universe. They do not follow the same laws, as FFX was not in production near the time when FFVII was created (obviously).

Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer
08-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Both FFVII, FFVIII and FFIX have annoying female characters...

Aeris=Rinoa=Garnet :mad2:

Christmas
08-13-2006, 04:14 PM
All of the FF worlds have trees.

YTDN
08-13-2006, 05:10 PM
All of the FF worlds have humans.

Prancing Mad
08-13-2006, 11:44 PM
hey come on guys, be good sports!

Griff
08-14-2006, 02:18 AM
In every game I've gotten far enough to find Cid in, he always is someway connected to an airship
FF4- repairs airships (or something like that)
ff7- captains Highwind
FF8- headmaster of school that turns into airship
FF9- has airships built to find his wife
FFX- owner of celcius, or farenhiet, whichever it was

It's all connected

ljkkjlcm9
08-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Uhm that's just a theme that they CHOSE to have. When they remade FFII they made the airship operator named Cid. But in FFIII he is also named Cid. FFV, Cid and Mid are crazy about technology. FFVI is prolly the only Cid that isn't connected to the airship.

THE JACKEL

Kumo
08-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Awww ... you guys are no fun. I thought I was doing something different with this thread, trying to get people to think outside the box . . . and not about stuff such as names and what everybody else tells you. But if this thread is gay just don't post in it.

And how is FFVII and FFX in the same universe?