PDA

View Full Version : Domestic vs. Import

Dreddz
08-13-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1CEIRoZ8Y

Zeromus_X
08-13-2006, 03:37 PM
Excellent! It looks fun to me.

Wow, they picked that Dave Lucas* guy to do his voice? A bit deeper than I expected. :p :cat:

*I think that's his name...

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Haha, I like they way they imply that US gamers have more taste in shooters than Jap gamers.

Hyperion4444
08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Japan gamers hardly ever play shooting games, or so they say...

They say since a lot of people like FFVII that this can be a doorway the world of shooting. Unlike Japan, America as Normal/Hard/Very Hard mode while Japan has Easy/Normal/Hard.

King-Killer
08-16-2006, 12:57 PM

They say since a lot of people like FFVII that this can be a doorway the world of shooting. Unlike Japan, America as Normal/Hard/Very Hard mode while Japan has Easy/Normal/Hard.

Japan has an easy mode
America has an unlockable very hard mode
Japan gamers don't play a lot of shooting games, or so they said at E3.
(I don't know, I'm not from Japan, I didn't knew that... but I'll trust them in their saying.)

They say it's out today for the United-States, but does that mean just America or North America?
OR do you have to wait some more to get a French Version for Quebec (Canada) and a Spanish version for Mexico??

In any case, I'm buying the English version.

King-Killer
08-16-2006, 01:07 PM

Japan has an easy mode
America has an unlockable very hard mode
Japan gamers don't play a lot of shooting games, or so they said at E3.
(I don't know, I'm not from Japan, I didn't knew that... but I'll trust them in their saying.)

They say it's out today for the United-States, but does that mean just America or North America?
OR do you have to wait some more to get a French Version for Quebec (Canada) and a Spanish version for Mexico??

In any case, I'm buying the English version.

ValkyrieWing
08-17-2006, 12:58 AM
Voice actor for Vincent: Steve Blum.

AKA: Spike, Mugen, ect....