PDA

View Full Version : Erm...

Cookie
08-13-2006, 05:54 PM
Is this game worth buying? How much does it cost to play online? That's all.

No.78
08-13-2006, 06:01 PM
ermm, like 6 or 7 pounds?

Worth buying? well that depends, look at all the other topics made on the exact same subject. :)

Rostum
08-14-2006, 05:06 AM
It's 12.95USD per month to play.

I can't really tell you if it's worth buying, it depends if you like MMO's or not. This is a very time consuming game, and as you get higher in level and progress, you'll be spending a lot of hours per sessions just to get some things done.

That said, it is a fairly good game, it's kept me occupied for a couple of years and it's relatively cheap to play. I say just look around at fan sites and get all the information you can before you commit to buying it (you can't return it).

Mirage
08-15-2006, 01:17 PM
Yes, you'll need a lot of free time to get far in this game. You'll want to play several hours hours once you get in a good party.

Good or not depends on your preference. Leveling is a bit slow, but I think fighting in this game is fun. The story is also interesting, though it takes some time to get to a high enough level to enjoy all of it.

Markus. D
08-16-2006, 01:34 AM
Mirage has pretty much smacked the DVD Case on the tv (couldnt think what the other one related to it was) with that insight.

also theres a diverse selection of classes and advance classes which all vary in playing style/end-game look.... if you play MMORPGs for that.

Fuego
08-16-2006, 04:35 AM
I think its very fun and worth the money .... now SE can be a bit CRUEL !!! but i still love meeting new ppl and having fun adventures with them >.<