PDA

View Full Version : Trickster online

ShunNakamura
08-13-2006, 09:09 PM
Trickster Online (www.tricksteronline.com)

Something I have been playing around with ever since I got bored of other games. Not exactly ground breaking but I found it a fun play.

Game has some really funny translation errors/typos(somewhere you are told "I won't kill you if you turn me on", it was supposed to be(from what I have been told) "I won't kill you if you turn on me" :p).

At least early lvls(I ain't a higher lvl yet) all exping/money making and the like is mostly done through quests. Which is a bonus in my eyes, too bad the quests are so simple.

So if you are bored and want to try something that is at least mildly interesting come and play it. Just be forewarned that the patcher/launcher takes forever to get all the way updated. That and for 'security' purposes you have to launch the launcher from the website(which uses ActiveX controls to do so....). Very annoying if you ask me. But meh.

Also if you run into some npc saying something wierd feel free to talk about it.

Tasura
08-13-2006, 10:31 PM
*Downloads* It sounds interesting, and a good way to use up free time xD

ShunNakamura
08-13-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, if you need to burn up free time this could be an interesting way to do so.

Also if you need info on the game My Trickster (http://mytrickster.net/) is a decent site to find info on. Thier homepage also has info on it, but I think my trickster has more, plus the forums are better set up(thus easier to ask/find help for the game).

Markus. D
08-14-2006, 12:11 AM
I stumbled upon it awhile ago ^-^

it looked awesome.

the pretty detail of Maple Story, the Zany kwootness of RO.