PDA

View Full Version : Chocobo Trainer Kidnapped!

chocobo rider2
08-14-2006, 01:14 AM
or missing, or something ....
Hopefully someone can help me out with this .. I got past the guard in the calmlands before I got the airship .. read somewhere that the chocobo trainer will move and not let you race again until after getting the airship. I got the airship, and now the chocobo trainer is gone. There is a chocobo rider that tells me I can follow to Bevelle, then says that I shouldn't wear myself out, then that smart people ride chocobos, but there are no options to race, or to ride a chocobo. Where the trainer used to be, there are 2 chocobos, but they just chirp at me when I try to hop on. What do I do to get back to Remiem Temple?? :confused: :confused:

Tavrobel
08-14-2006, 01:18 AM
If you land in the Calm Lands coming from the Airship locations list, then the Chocobo Trainer will be right outside of the Travel Agency. If you come from Macalania, then she will be on the ridge, clearly in your line of vision. If you come from Gagazet or the Monster Arena, she will be in the Northern section of the map, near the Gagazet Entrance.

She is NOT in the North West.

To get back to Remiem Temple, you must check one of these locations, and then take the Chocobo to near the Macalania Entrance, and go right, until you see a Feather on the Ridge. Examine it (while on the chocobo), and the Chocobo will fly over to a ledge that takes you to Remiem.

chocobo rider2
08-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Yep, there she is ... looked everywhere but in front of my own nose .. thanks so much!