PDA

View Full Version : PSP and DS

Xalibar
08-14-2006, 05:33 AM
Are there two versions of the psp, like there are for the x360? What are the differences between them?

For the DS, should one get one of those protective screens so they don't scratch the game screen with the stylus?

Malboro_Menace
08-14-2006, 05:55 AM
There's only one PSP but one is white. And yeah the DS protective screen is good. Help's keep all the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif off the screen.

JKTrix
08-14-2006, 12:21 PM
You shouldn't need a protective screen unless you're really violent with the stylus, but if it gives you ease of mind go ahead and get one. They're a pain to put on properly, and if you don't do it right you get annoying air bubbles on the screen. I put protectors on my original Silver DS that I gave away (took me a long time to try to get out the air bubbles--which I didn't...), and never again after that.
I play Ouendan quite often, which is probably one of the biggest risks to the DS screen. No scratches on my Blue DS or my DS lite yet. So if you're careful, and you use a proper stylus, your screen should be fine.

Dreddz
08-14-2006, 12:52 PM
PSP - There is a value pack and a Giga pack. The Giga pack gives you a stand and a 1gb memory stick. The value pack gives you a 32mb stick no stand. The other features you get in both packs...

Xander
08-14-2006, 01:26 PM
I say definately don't bother with DS protecting screens, they are a bit annoying to put on and stop bubbling and not really worth it. My screen hasn't got scratched and I don't know anyone else's who has. You see them on the test stands in shops but I reckon they just have super violent kids who use them XD

Chris B
08-14-2006, 04:47 PM
ive gt a psp but i dont like how u cant see the screen in the day light

Dreddz
08-14-2006, 04:53 PM

You cant see the screen on most handhelds if held in the sun...

JKTrix
08-14-2006, 05:53 PM

Yeah, I'm afraid that's the least of your worries with the PSP.
My condolences.