PDA

View Full Version : Annoying

fallen_angel9000
08-14-2006, 07:18 PM
what'ss the most annoying thing in the world to u? (idk if someone's already done this subject so......)

outerlimit
08-14-2006, 07:21 PM
People who watch Dragonball Z on cartoon netcrap and think they know something about anime :nonono:

Cloudstrife4003
My brother...just being by him is annoying enough.....And my mail being spammed up...lol...

Jowy
When you're running register and people compulsively slide their debit/credit cards before authorizing. The machine even says "Please Wait For Cashier".

Rhinoa
08-14-2006, 08:00 PM
1. my little brother...i can't find the words to describe how much he bugs me >.<
2. when they change the voice actors in my favourite cartoons :mad2:
people notice!!
3. after working in a Tesco store for a year, i've come to dislike anyone who shops there while im working
4. when people accuse me of pretending to like the music i do to be different
:mad: buttholes.

Moon Rabbits
08-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Not alot~

Shion Strife
08-14-2006, 08:14 PM
annoying things lets see....

when theres on pie
school
kiari and mali
mean ppl
reality

YTDN
08-14-2006, 08:37 PM
A girl in my class known only as Pigeon.
My Brother.
A guy in my class known only as Weasel.

That's also my death list.

Xander
08-14-2006, 09:05 PM
Music snobbiness... snobbiness in general. Some people think their way of life is the "right" way but you have to respect everyone lives differently...

And uhh, crazy frog, obviously.

Dixie
08-14-2006, 09:09 PM
LIARS. And the people at my school.

Shiny
08-14-2006, 09:11 PM
Close-mindedness.

EDIT: Oh, and people who act superior to others, because they've been fans of something for longer. That bugs me.

LunarWeaver
08-14-2006, 09:13 PM
When people spell weird (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/weird) "wierd" it doesn't annoy me because I'm not a grammar nazi, but when they yell at me because I'm 'spelling it wrong' then it does annoy me. I'm always getting PMs about it at forums for some reason :cat:

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-14-2006, 09:49 PM
Rudeness
My Dad, where ever he is.
People (ok, men) who have to shout stupid comments at me in the street

Miriel
08-14-2006, 10:15 PM
People who are constantly fishing for compliments. They make me feel violent.

People who turn on their turn signal and leave it on even after they've turned or switched lanes. What's even worse is if they have their signal on but they never actually turn. Grrrr!

Conceited "I'm right everyone else is wrong" oh-so-high-and-mighty acting people.

People who have laughs at the expense of others.

Hangnails.

Computers that do stupid frustrating things like deleting 3 weeks worth of photo editing work.

Those weird inside itches where you kinda feel an itch but it feels like it's inside your body so you can't get at it and scratch to relieve the itch. I hate that.

I Took the Red Pill
08-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Allergies.

Virus-Makers: you live a petty and worthless existence.

Giant text.

People who laugh at things that aren't funny.

Xander
08-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Those weird inside itches where you kinda feel an itch but it feels like it's inside your body so you can't get at it and scratch to relieve the itch. I hate that.

Ohh I know those things! >_<

Hambone
08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
People who watch Dragonball Z on cartoon netcrap and think they know something about anime :nonono:

Very true. :) The most annoying thing... older brothers.

kikimm
08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
People who are constantly fishing for compliments. They make me feel violent.

Yes. Other species of attention whores are just as bad and I hate them. Loud, obnoxious people.

Being constantly nagged is pretty bad too. Like about food. "What did you have for dinner last night? Have you had lunch yet? Do you have anything to eat? What are you eating? What are you having for dinner?" Urgh. >=(

I hate having the TV loud. I like it where I can just barely hear it, and both my brothers are going deaf or something, cause they always have it on really fucking loud. On the comedy channel, so it's constant grating laughter echoing all throughout the house.

Venom
08-14-2006, 11:11 PM
This guy. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/member.php?u=20477)

Vikeve
08-14-2006, 11:15 PM
when you find a good game that you like so tell someone about to get them off your back when they hover or to be nice but their little brother hears about. Then since they have no lives they go and play the game constantly and get farther than you but still somehow sucks at playing cuz their dorks. Then they act like they know everything about the game and since i take my time playing and i dont play videogames all the freakin time i still learn the details about the game then they ask you how to do stuff that there pathetic minds havent figured out yet cuz they only do what the game tells them to do and then they gay up the game cuz you wnat to be nice and not beat the crape out of them becuase you'll never see your friend again. ( after all if you play FF8 the right way you can kill all your appointents with one hit if there no immuned to death magic)

I also hate it when you want to have a fair fihgt in a battle but they gay up the game with the best characters. But i do enjoy beating their asses down when they relize even with the best characters they cant win so they despiratly take your favorite characters and you beat their ass even more. Thankyou for your time

I Am Stoner
08-14-2006, 11:37 PM
One word. CRAMP!!!

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-14-2006, 11:41 PM
I know what you mean, I get cramps all the time, especially my knees, cause I've got these really long legs they end up bent up all the time and they kill.

The idiots playing football at nearly midnight outside are pretty damn annoying.

Spiffing Cheese
08-15-2006, 12:46 AM
I htate the noise people make when mthey eat sometiems cause it sounds really gross do you agree it's gross when someone is eating with thier mouth open? cos ti really grosses me out :rolleyes2

Christmas
08-15-2006, 12:52 AM
Every single little existences.

Decessus
08-15-2006, 12:57 AM
People.

stuffing
08-15-2006, 01:20 AM
When things don't go my way >:O

Jojee
08-15-2006, 02:10 AM
My mother. is REALLY annoying me right now. o_o

She always needs to get her way (about the littlest things too, like my grandmother likes buying clothes that are a size big for her but my mom goes crazy about it and keeps insisting that it's too big and she must return it until my grandma does) and when she doesn't she nags you about it forever and ever and ever and ever and she won't go away even when you're ignoring her, just keeps standing there and nagging... eventually you learn to drone her out when she is doing that :p

Although it is quite annoying. XD *goes back to college, dammit*

feona17
08-15-2006, 02:58 AM
My number one pet peeve is people who have big mouths and claim to have opinions, but really know nothing about what they're talking about. And sometimes my mom's annoying too, sometimes I just want a private life that doesn't include her meddling.

Vikeve
08-15-2006, 03:52 AM
Yeah i understanf feona17......If only i could live private life withought the pain we must endure *sigh*.

But then whats life withought challenge? Live and love.

Shoeberto
08-15-2006, 05:11 AM
Compulsive liars. Lying just to improve yourself in the eyes of someone else really violates any trust I might have for a person.

Zeromus_X
08-15-2006, 05:15 AM
People that complain. :)

But really, most people are pretty annoying...:cat:

Nominus Experse
08-15-2006, 09:29 AM
Incompetent, unintellgent, unconfident, bigoted, narrow-minded, sedentary people.

Zeldy
08-15-2006, 04:15 PM
When people chew chewing gum with their mouths open, uck that is so gross ;___; Especially when you're sat next to them in Lessons.
Heavy Breathing really bugs me too, I cant help it. It bugs me so much, I like silence when Im watching TV or eating, not breathing constantly, or snurching. Urgh, My brother snurches after every sentence.

Twisted Tinkerbell
08-15-2006, 04:17 PM
When people say really stupid things that really don't help your situation, but just wind you up.

Casey
08-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Certain people are annoying.