PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VIII - P5hng Me A*wy

*~Angel Wing~*
08-14-2006, 10:23 PM
This is the 1st video I made!!! :jess: :monkey:

I worked SUPER hard on it, and I think it came out TOTALLY AWESOME!!! :kaohappy2 :D

:save: ---> My AWESOME Video!!! <--- :save: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWC6mt0M9c)

Hope everyone likes it!!! :D

runawaydoomtrain
08-14-2006, 10:43 PM
wow that was pretty good. a lot better than anything i can come up with. however, maybe you could put the videos in order they happened in the game. then the video would make a little more sense. but thats just my advice.

btw. was that a remix to pushing me away? that sucks. it sounded so much better before they re-did it.

*~Angel Wing~*
08-14-2006, 11:05 PM
wow that was pretty good. a lot better than anything i can come up with. however, maybe you could put the videos in order they happened in the game. then the video would make a little more sense. but thats just my advice.

btw. was that a remix to pushing me away? that sucks. it sounded so much better before they re-did it.
I have another video I'm working on that has the scenes in order, but I don't really worry about the order. I just put in a scene that makes sense with that part of the song.

OMG I LOVE THE REMIX!!! :heart: :kaohappy2

I think it's A LOT better than the original. :thumb:

I'm glad you liked it!!! :jess:

runawaydoomtrain
08-14-2006, 11:24 PM
maybe its cause im not used to it lol

ffxatticus
08-15-2006, 05:12 AM
I love ffviii videos and I especially loved this one. The intro was awesome how you kinda introduced each character.

zell flips then selphie flips over rocks and falls. that part was funny

ChibiKadaj
08-15-2006, 01:45 PM
omg I loved it. I was almost about to cry when I saw it. it's my favorite game ever, Selphie Irvine and Zell I love them. And Seifer made me blush he's so sexy.

McLovin'
08-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Youtube is down at the moment but when it is up I will watch it.

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Yup it's down for now. I LOVE that song though :P

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2006, 09:05 PM
im looking forwards to watching it. pity about the site being down.

Shiny
08-15-2006, 10:02 PM
I looked at it. I liked it. I thought the synchronizing was nice; the video matched with the song. Although, I think I detected some outside sounds from the FMV that could have been muted so you only hear the music.

DfKimera
08-15-2006, 11:15 PM
Awesome! Very good synch., and you can see the lyrics catch up with the video. Very good FMV!

*~Angel Wing~*
08-16-2006, 12:11 AM
maybe its cause im not used to it lol
Yeah maybe, but I fell in love with the remix as soon as I heard it. :heart: :love:

I love ffviii videos and I especially loved this one. The intro was awesome how you kinda introduced each character.

zell flips then selphie flips over rocks and falls. that part was funny

omg I loved it. I was almost about to cry when I saw it. it's my favorite game ever, Selphie Irvine and Zell I love them. And Seifer made me blush he's so sexy.

Awesome! Very good synch., and you can see the lyrics catch up with the video. Very good FMV!
THANKS!!! I'm SOOO HAPPY everyone liked it so far!!! :jess: :kaohappy2 :D :monkey:

Youtube is down at the moment but when it is up I will watch it.

im looking forwards to watching it. pity about the site being down.
I know that was sooo annoying, cuz I was just gonna upload a Kingdom Hearts vid when it happened. :mad: :eep:

But YouTube is working now!!! :jess: :choc2: :monkey:

Yup it's down for now. I LOVE that song though :P
I LOVE IT TOO!!! LINKIN PARK ROCKS!!! :heart: :kaohappy2 :kaolove: :thumb: :moomba:

Vyk
08-16-2006, 12:22 AM
I have a FF8MV. Good work. Though I have to agree. I thought I heard everything from LP's remix album. But apparently I didn't hear that one. It was kinda hard to stomach. And I see you ran across a problem I had to hurdle once. Slowing down animation. You may want to just suck it up and not try that. Not many programs can handle it and it looks stuttery and sometimes blurry (to a fault. I tried slowing down Zell's entrance in mine and he looked like a ghost so I went without). You have a decent sense of style though. And I'm glad you didn't put things in order. A music video isn't there to sum things up and tell a story. Its there to tell a feeling and expression. Matching scenes to the music and lyrics is more important. And you seem to have that idea

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2006, 08:32 AM
whats the title of it on youtube? because ive been on youtube and can get onto it quite easily but for some reason that link doesnt work.

IceAngel
08-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Aww Angel Wing thats a good video. The remix is good too :)

Arrianna
08-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Thanks. I really enjoyed that.

BizarroSephiroth
08-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Nice vid!

licence
08-18-2006, 04:03 PM
Good vid, I enjoyed it :)

*~Angel Wing~*
08-19-2006, 01:31 AM
I looked at it. I liked it. I thought the synchronizing was nice; the video matched with the song. Although, I think I detected some outside sounds from the FMV that could have been muted so you only hear the music.
Outside sounds? :confused: There aren't any outside sounds. :nonono:

And even, more than half the clips I downloaded didn't even have sound, and the ones that did I muted. So I don't know how it's possible you heard any sound other than the awesome song. :rolleyes2

Believe me, I've watched it too many times already...:kaodizzy: :D If there was something wrong I would have known already.

I have a FF8MV. Good work. Though I have to agree. I thought I heard everything from LP's remix album. But apparently I didn't hear that one. It was kinda hard to stomach. And I see you ran across a problem I had to hurdle once. Slowing down animation. You may want to just suck it up and not try that. Not many programs can handle it and it looks stuttery and sometimes blurry (to a fault. I tried slowing down Zell's entrance in mine and he looked like a ghost so I went without). You have a decent sense of style though. And I'm glad you didn't put things in order. A music video isn't there to sum things up and tell a story. Its there to tell a feeling and expression. Matching scenes to the music and lyrics is more important. And you seem to have that idea
I'm happy you liked it. :jess:

I sometimes like things slowed down but it depends on the song and the scene. I felt I needed to slow some things down or it wouldn't have worked with the song.

And I do agree with you on not having things in order. As I said before, I don't really worry about the order. I just put in a scene that makes sense with that part of the song.

I appreciate your input. :)

whats the title of it on youtube? because ive been on youtube and can get onto it quite easily but for some reason that link doesnt work.
Hmm the link works for me. I'm sorry you had a problem. :(

The video is called Final Fantasy VIII - P5hng Me A*wy.

Or you can just click the link in my signature which will bring you directly to my user page on YouTube. It shows all the videos I uploaded, but I only have 2 so far [the FFVIII one and a Kingdom Hearts] so you shouldn't have a problem finding it. :D

Oh and my YouTube user name is AngelWing06 in case you need it.

Aww Angel Wing thats a good video. The remix is good too :)

Thanks. I really enjoyed that.

Nice vid!
THANKS!!! :kaohappy2

Good vid, I enjoyed it :)
Aw...I'm so happy you liked it licence. :love: :D

boys from the dwarf
08-21-2006, 10:02 PM
thats one of the most well put together videos ive seen. its not the type of music im into but the way it matched with the words is very well done. a great video and i enjoyed watching it.

Shiny
08-22-2006, 01:45 AM

And even, more than half the clips I downloaded didn't even have sound, and the ones that did I muted. So I don't know how it's possible you heard any sound other than the awesome song. :rolleyes2
Some of the FMV's sounded like they had sound effects. So I think that was what that was. You can always mute it in Windows Movie Maker .

*~Angel Wing~*
08-23-2006, 12:51 AM
thats one of the most well put together videos ive seen. its not the type of music im into but the way it matched with the words is very well done. a great video and i enjoyed watching it.
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it!!! :jess:

Some of the FMV's sounded like they had sound effects. So I think that was what that was. You can always mute it in Windows Movie Maker .
Umm...did you even read what you quoted me on? :rolleyes2

As I already said, more than half the clips I downloaded didn't even have sound, and the ones that did have sound were muted in Movie Maker.

DfKimera
08-23-2006, 03:42 AM
What application you used to make it?

(Btw, i prefer your old signature and avatar over this new one. Of course, like any Rinoa fan would :D)

Shiny
08-23-2006, 05:16 AM
Umm...did you even read what you quoted me on? :rolleyes2

As I already said, more than half the clips I downloaded didn't even have sound, and the ones that did have sound were muted in Movie Maker.
Yes, I read what you put. I know some FMV's did not have sound, but there was some sound that snuck in from those that did. Hey, I'm just trying to help you out. Anyway, it's simple to get rid of that on Windows Media Player. But, I will watch it again later on to see if it's still there.

*~Angel Wing~*
08-28-2006, 12:10 AM
What application you used to make it?

(Btw, i prefer your old signature and avatar over this new one. Of course, like any Rinoa fan would :D)
I use Windows Movie Maker.

lol everytime I change that sig I get a complaint from someone. It's my FAVORITE one that I made, :heart: but as you can see I put it up again. I try to change my sig sometimes, but I always go back to this one. :D I like the Vincent avatar A LOT too. :jess:

Yes, I read what you put. I know some FMV's did not have sound, but there was some sound that snuck in from those that did. Hey, I'm just trying to help you out. Anyway, it's simple to get rid of that on Windows Media Player. But, I will watch it again later on to see if it's still there.
I appreciate you trying to help, but there are seriously NO outside sounds. I went on the Movie Maker and checked, and it said ALL the scenes were muted. [I already knew that...:rolleyes2 ] Then I unmuted everything and listened and there was a distinct difference. So my video doesn't have any outside sounds. Maybe it's your speakers or something.

Shiny
08-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I unmuted everything and listened and there was a distinct difference. So my video doesn't have any outside sounds. Maybe it's your speakers or something.

I didn't listen to it with speakers. I listened to it with headphones and I still heard it. But, whatever doesn't really matter anyway, because the music overrides the other sounds. Good job on the vid. :up:

*~Angel Wing~*
09-23-2006, 05:47 PM
I didn't listen to it with speakers. I listened to it with headphones and I still heard it. But, whatever doesn't really matter anyway, because the music overrides the other sounds. Good job on the vid. :up:
I think I know what the problem is. The song was done live, so that may be the reason why you're hearing other stuff, cuz it's not the clips.

Thanks!!! :jess:

Aqua Mage
10-14-2006, 05:41 AM
:D I loved the video! Thanks for making it. And I equally loved the song :)

(Linkin Park rocks! ;) )

Iceglow
10-14-2006, 10:20 PM
One of my favourite Linkin Park songs, (and yeah I have seen them live even ended up with Chester sitting on my shoulder during Faint, the joys of a man sitting on torn muscles! anyone else would've died but it was cool) And you did it justice which is good, can you send me a copy of the file?

And guys who didn't like the song or had not heard it before, it's track 6 on reanimation and the ONLY version of the song performed live by the band at gigs. Also it was the only song on the reanimation album to have been reworked purely by the band, Mike Shinoda and Mr Han were the ones to do it but Chester did do them something he didn't do for the other songs he actually performed vocals for it. All the other extra vocals by the band on the album were done by Mike Shinoda. just my :2cents:

Dark Wizard
10-15-2006, 01:59 AM
Excellent...I really loved all of it...I wish you had put in Selphies wink at the beginning...I always get a kick out of that...

*~Angel Wing~*
10-16-2006, 01:26 AM
Excellent...I really loved all of it...I wish you had put in Selphies wink at the beginning...I always get a kick out of that...
Glad you enjoyed it. :)

:D I loved the video! Thanks for making it. And I equally loved the song :)

(Linkin Park rocks! ;) )
Thanks!!! :jess: LINKIN PARK ROCKS!!! :heart: :love: :kaolove2: :kaohappy2 :thumb: :monkey:

One of my favourite Linkin Park songs, (and yeah I have seen them live even ended up with Chester sitting on my shoulder during Faint, the joys of a man sitting on torn muscles! anyone else would've died but it was cool) And you did it justice which is good, can you send me a copy of the file?
CHESTER WAS ON YOUR SHOULDER!?!? :eek:

OMG I LOVE CHESTER!!!
:heart: :love: :kaolove2: :kaolove: :kaohappy2 :monkey:
I probably would have fainted if he touched me. :love: I want to see them them in concert SOOO bad!!! :hyper: I'm waiting for them to start touring again...:mad:

James16
10-18-2006, 03:04 PM
The video was really good.I think You did a good job, it was very smoothe and entertaning , the music ran with the viedos clips and thats always a good thing!:D

My_car_is_faster_than_you
10-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Pushing Me Away works well as an FFX intro song as well. Nicely done.

*~Angel Wing~*
10-22-2006, 03:26 AM
The video was really good.I think You did a good job, it was very smoothe and entertaning , the music ran with the viedos clips and thats always a good thing!:D
Thank you very much!!! :jess:

Pushing Me Away works well as an FFX intro song as well. Nicely done.
I guess it would. Thanks. :)