PDA

View Full Version : make a little money on the side to pay for mmorpgs

ronen
08-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok I first off want to stat off by saying that this is not Spam or a scam, this site actually lets you make money in your spare time by taking surveys .

here is the easy and LEGAL way to get a free gift Visa card and more with money:

1)enter hotmail.com and create a free mail account any other mail box sites)
(I advise you make a different email account because this site does send you a lot of crap in your email.)

2)enter to get a bonus (10$ for the 1st offer completed) and register a free account the site doesn’t have
your main computer languish translation you will automatically be directed to the main English site)

3) enter cash offers in the members section of the site, most of them are simple surveys who take
5min to complete and you get 1$ for them. once you complete a survey it will take less then a day
for it to come to your box [the survey will approve the site that you have completed it]
((( ok here is where you might think that this is a scam because they want you to try out there products and so on, well you can make more money faster if you try there products but I only do the offers that are and 1$ and under. All you really have to do is fill out false information and you get credit for it when you hit the submit button, its pretty simple once you know how to get around it with out having to try there products ,doing there free trials and that stuff.)))

4)in the 15th day of the month, all of the money in your box will be all the money will be sent by check, Gift Card visa, Super Certificate or Amazon Gift Card at home
and you can stop paying real money for mmorpg and more !!!

i did it and it worked! here is my proof

(go down and see even more proofs)

(( I have made about $46 last month and I only spent about an hour a day just click links and filling out false information, if you have any questions just pm I will gladly answer them for you.))

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-14-2006, 11:53 PM
(((Banned !!!)))