PDA

View Full Version : Stuck... Besaid temple help?

screamingjonsey
08-15-2006, 04:51 AM
Alright, so I was going to get Anima and such, and I missed the Besaid destruction sphere, so I went back to get it. Here's where the problem is... I can't get to the temple. :confused: Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't I supposed to jump into the water to get to the temple, as Wakka and Tidus did in the beginning? And if I am supposed to jump into the water... I can't. So.. uh, yeah, help? please & thanks! :)

Zeromus_X
08-15-2006, 04:54 AM
Besaid Temple is in the village. :) You don't need to go back to that water place now, besides, it isn't really possible.

FTF
08-15-2006, 04:55 AM
Nah, you go around it if you want to go back. At the T-intersection where you turn right to get to the cliff you jump off, instead turn left, and follow the road.

screamingjonsey
08-15-2006, 04:59 AM
Ahhh, yes, it is in the village! Wow that totally slipped my mind. Well, I guess that's what I get for picking up the game after 3 months of no play. heh.

Thanks much! :D

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-15-2006, 01:25 PM
of course you will have to defeat dark valefor before you can access it but that's a different sotry altogether :D

FTF
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
of course you will have to defeat dark valefor before you can access it but that's a different sotry altogether :D

Not in the North American version. :p