PDA

View Full Version : Please help me...

Zeromus_X
08-15-2006, 05:09 AM
...understand this. I mean, I know this game didn't win the 'outstandingly translated game of the year' award, but I really need help understanding this.

"I didn’t think God made holy stones but… more evil… Well… Lucavi made them to land in this world…"

0_o;

I mean, everything else made sense up until now, but...well, any help is appreciated.

MogThief
08-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Ramza didn't think God made the holy stones because they are evil. So, he believes Lucavi made them.

Zeromus_X
08-15-2006, 03:08 PM
*sigh*, okay, good. Thank you. That makes sense. :cat:

I wonder how I'll fare when I have to 'kill Dycedarg's elder brother'...

BG-57
08-15-2006, 07:43 PM
Also bear in mind that the stones can be used for good or for evil...based on the will in the heart of the possessor.

Zeromus_X
08-16-2006, 01:16 AM
I guess that's how Rafa brought Malak back to life then.

Thanks guys. :) :cat:

Purple shoot
08-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Also bear in mind that the stones can be used for good or for evil...based on the will in the heart of the possessor.
But you have to remember that dont matter if you have a good heart, you have to deal with the problem later;
only think in Wiegraf, that have a lot of confusion in his heart, but at least, he cant control the evil by himself and was killed; so, as Ramza said, you have to deal with the problem later.

(Oh! how poetic was that!:crying2: )

BG-57
08-19-2006, 03:40 AM
By the end of the game Ramza could have amassed up to 11 Zodiac Stones, excluding the final bosses. I think if they hadn't corrupted him and possessed him by that point, they never would.