PDA

View Full Version : can't play it

riku brave
08-15-2006, 07:56 AM
I don't have a playstation 1 so I guess that means that I can't play this game? I really wanted to play it. oh well. Anyways, does anyone think I'll be able to understand the movie advent children without having played the game? also is there an english version of the movie, or going to be

Aralith
08-15-2006, 07:59 AM
The english version of the movie is already out. You can find it at your local Wal-Mart or other supermart thingy. And yes, it will be hard to understand or enjoy the movie without having played the game.

riku brave
08-15-2006, 08:00 AM
my walmart doesn't have it, but my movie gallery does I think

will you be able to play it on the playstation 3?

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-15-2006, 08:15 AM
The PlayStation 2 is fully backwards-compatible, as will be the PlayStation 3. You could play FFVII on either one.

riku brave
08-15-2006, 08:23 AM
I totally didn't know that, I'm so dumb. I've had my Playstation 2 for two years and only started playing it this summer

now there are too many games I want to play and cannot afford them all....

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-15-2006, 01:22 PM
or it may be cheaper to get a pc version, i'm not sure i haven't checked the prices lately

if ur gonna get a ps version, u'll need a ps1 memory card cos the game won't read ps2 memory cards

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-19-2006, 05:50 PM
Well put it this way when I put FF7 Advent Children in my DVD player my whole family sat down with me to watch it..... Before the end everyone was gooooooone...... I bought FF7 for 13 bucks at EB games. Oh and PS1 memory cards are pretty cheap also... Like 2 bucks. So for only 15 bucks you will get 40 hours plus of fun and creative gameplay. I have like 80 hours on my first game lol.

Frustrated ChocoboBreeder
08-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Awwwww. You want to hear something funny? Last night i decided to punch my games. ( i was pissed) and i happened to hit the FF7 game case and shattered it. well i just went to play it and i broke the 3rd disk!!!! guess i need to buy a new one too.:mad2: :mad: