PDA

View Full Version : Hi i need some help

rommel
08-15-2006, 02:25 PM
I can't find the mysidia tower :(

Sefie1999AD
08-15-2006, 02:39 PM
EDIT: From Altea, sail a bit south and then through a small gab, as far to the west as you can. The tower is inside a piece of land resembling a crescent. Here (http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/final_fantasy_dos_ff2_world.png) is an image of the world map, hopefully that will help you (Source: GameFAQs).

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2006, 02:42 PM
which cersion of the game are you playing? if its for the GBA press select+B to bring up the map. if its not listed on the map, look for a very small circular island with a yellow dot in the middle to show that it has something on it. it is surrounded my water and some mountains in a cresent shape. its north west to mysydia if i remember correctly. its on the south west quadrant of the map. it shouldnt be too difficult to find. just look on the map for a circle with a dot in it.

rommel
08-15-2006, 02:48 PM
thank you =)

rommel
08-15-2006, 03:17 PM
well this is my big problem :S i can't find it :S and i dont understend much of english :P

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2006, 08:02 AM
o.k. im actually playing the game right now so this should be an accurate and simple description on how to get there.

go directly north of mysidia (or as directly north as you can.) and when you see mountains to your right, find a gap in the mountains to sail through and you should see the tower. just remember to go as 100% north as you can.

bboyshadow-X9
08-18-2006, 09:46 AM
:D you could just open the world map (select+b) and see the little bit of land inbetween the circle of rocks above mysidia