PDA

View Full Version : I gots-a questionnnnn!

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2006, 07:20 PM
I have some materia-related questions to ask you.

Does anyone know where I can find Mime and something with a holy element?
Also, what does the huge materia do?

Lost Number
08-15-2006, 07:59 PM
The only holy element materia is Alexander. Find it in Great Glacier. The huge materia will get you the Master Materia and also Bahamut ZERO.

BizarroSephiroth
08-15-2006, 07:59 PM
Mime is in a materia cave i believe is on the Wutai continent. You need a Green Black or Gold Chocobo to get. Holy element, the only Holy elemetal thing is Alexander which you get in the Great Glacier.

boys from the dwarf
08-15-2006, 08:48 PM
there is more than one mime and there are at least 4 materia caves if i remember. there is one south and slightly east of wutai on black land that you cant land your air ship on so you need a green chocobo or better. there is one at the end of a chain of islands to the south in the mideel area but you will need a blue chocobo or better, once again it is on black land so you cant land your airship there. and im quite sure there is one in a patch of desert with a mountain cave which youll need a black chocobo for. this square of desert is very near the cave with the old man who gives you mithril i think (i think you need a black chocobo but you might not need so high a level chocobo.) and the final materia cave is on round island to the north-east very near the corner of the map. there are two mime materias, one quadra magic materia and of course the knights of the round materia.

Jessweeee♪
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks a bunch!!!

Xurts
08-15-2006, 10:20 PM
there is more than one mime and there are at least 4 materia caves if i remember. there is one south and slightly east of wutai on black land that you cant land your air ship on so you need a green chocobo or better. there is one at the end of a chain of islands to the south in the mideel area but you will need a blue chocobo or better, once again it is on black land so you cant land your airship there. and im quite sure there is one in a patch of desert with a mountain cave which youll need a black chocobo for. this square of desert is very near the cave with the old man who gives you mithril i think (i think you need a black chocobo but you might not need so high a level chocobo.) and the final materia cave is on round island to the north-east very near the corner of the map. there are two mime materias, one quadra magic materia and of course the knights of the round materia.
There are not two Mimes. The only way to get two is if you Master the first one.

The secret materia that you find using Chocobos are: HP <-> MP, Mime, Quadra Magic, and KotR.

Rhinoa
08-15-2006, 10:35 PM
I have a question too >.<
how the heck do i kill Ruby weapon!?
and emerald too
they're the only things i haven't beat
u_u

yuno
08-16-2006, 10:28 AM
lots of strategies on ruby and emerald around the net.some like to use lucky sevens on emerald.dazers for ruby on the other hand.search the net,there are a handful.

BizarroSephiroth
08-16-2006, 02:01 PM

Heh sry to say but ur wrong. There is only one Mime. In each cave there is: Mime HP<--->MP Quadra Magic and KOTR. The desert cave is right behind Corel Village. All of them you need black or gold except the Wutai one (Mime) which you can use a green. Blue cannot get you to the Mideel one because there is also land there that it cannot trek.

There. Everything summed up.

Oh and Emerald Weapon strategy:

Make sure every1 is lvl 99. Equip only 2 materia (preferably the 2 best, make sure every1 has 9999 HP, and that one person has E-Skill with White Wind) Eventually he will use a move called Aire Tam Storm, doing 1111 x the amount of materia on each char. It wil do 2222 if you have 2 materia on every1, every1 will have Lucky 7's, then go do soemthing else like watch TV because all those attacks with take long. When you get back he should be dead!

Ruby:

Kill off two guys in your party, then use Life2 all. You cannot deal damage to him unless you do that. Then simply keep healing yourself of all ailments and damage, once again preferably E-Skill with White Wind. Then use KOTR and keep miming til he dies!

boys from the dwarf
08-17-2006, 09:04 AM
i got to the mideel materia cave with a blue chocobo. it was just very difficult to find the correct route.

Aralith
08-17-2006, 09:13 AM
i got to the mideel materia cave with a blue chocobo. it was just very difficult to find the correct route.
Yeah, I did the same thing. Don't know what they're talking about saying that you need a black chocobo to do it. Pssh, who need black chocobos. They're blasphemous, I say! ...Actually, I'm just kidding. I'm going to go shut up and hang myself now for the previous comment. Goodbye.

HolyMackeral
08-18-2006, 10:21 AM
I posted what I thought was a good guide to beating the weapons elsewhere on this fourm.

And for your convenience you can find it here.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?p=1689823#post1689823