PDA

View Full Version : Best way to gain sphere levels?

Master Vivi
08-15-2006, 07:44 PM
okay so in a previous topic not similar to this but Goldenboco told me that the easiest way to gain SL is to get Overdrive -> AP and use the overdrive loner..

but how do i get overdrive -> to ap ??

Goldenboko
08-15-2006, 07:47 PM
I thought I already told you, you need Wings to Discovery (Pretty sure its wings to discovery you need not Door to Tommorow)

EDIT- And I told you to fight a Magic Urn too otherwise you'll have to heal yourself (Magic Urns never attack)

Flying Mullet
08-15-2006, 07:49 PM
It's a weapon ability and you will need 10 Door to Tomorrows to add the ability. You can also add Double AP or Triple AP to get even more AP after a battle.

Master Vivi
08-15-2006, 07:49 PM
I thought I already told you, you need Wings to Discovery (Pretty sure its wings to discovery you need not Door to Tommorow)

EDIT- And I told you to fight a Magic Urn too otherwise you'll have to heal yourself (Magic Urns never attack)

you didnt give me specfic answeres you were like its either this or that and you go capture in this place, this place that place, or this other place i dont remember its been along time..

saying thta doesnt really tell me anything..

It's a weapon ability and you will need 10 Door to Tomorrows to add the ability. You can also add Double AP or Triple AP to get even more AP after a battle.

can you tell me where i can get this like i know you have to capture fiends.. but which fiend is it?

Goldenboko
08-15-2006, 07:51 PM

you didnt give me specfic answeres you were like its either this or that and you go capture in this place, this place that place, or this other place i dont remember its been along time..

Sry but I did this like at least 1 1/2 ago,
Crap it was Door To Tommorows! Ah well I remembered it might be them.
Also MV you might want to work on your game yourself a bit more, u ask too many questions.

Master Vivi
08-15-2006, 07:53 PM

Sry but I did this like at least 1 1/2 ago,
Crap it was Door To Tommorows! Ah well I remembered it might be them.
Also MV you might want to work on your game yourself a bit more, u ask too many questions.

... asking questions never hurt anybody.. if you dont want to help then dont help? is that to hard? dont have to be a jackass about it

Goldenboko
08-15-2006, 07:58 PM
Woah! I wasn't being a Jackass! I have no problem answering questions I just see that you have about 6-7 questions in the past day. I know from experience you'll never get anywhere by just finding things out you need to actually do them, knowing things doesn't put hours of Gameplay in your game. Not to Mention you need to learn yourself so when you start playing another game you can figure things out yourself. There are some things I don't expect people to know, but I was just trying to say don't just talk and ask questions about the game, play it.
I wasn't trying to be a jackass I didn't write that too mean did I?
I thought it was just constructive critisim if it affended you I apoligize.

Master Vivi
08-15-2006, 08:05 PM
okay nvm baack to topic..

i can get doors to tommorow by bribing from a monster right?

if so which monster?

Goldenboko
08-15-2006, 08:07 PM
Door to Tomorrow x2 for 74,000 gil from the Mech Leader

Flying Mullet
08-15-2006, 08:08 PM
If you want quick answers, I would suggest checking out the FFX section at www.gamefaqs.com. That's the best place to get detailed information. :)