PDA

View Full Version : missed

Marluxiaswife
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
:( my closest sister moved out, i really miss her, she is living with my sister Laura right now, and i still miss my sister....
what can i do to stop beging sad and trying to cry? :cry:

Miriel
08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
How far did your sister move? And nothing will really help you get over missing your sister except a little time and maybe occupying your mind on other things.

Xander
08-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Well, will you be able to see her? If so think of the time you can go see her and plan stuff to do to make sure you have lots of fun when you do. My best friend moved away and I was sad for a long time but it's exciting when I get to see her even if it's not that often.

You kinda just have to move on sometimes too, but if you can write letters to each other that would be great. Letters are a really nice surprise and everytime my best friend sends me a letter it cheers me up :) And talk by phone or internet that helps..if you know what each other is up to you don't have to miss her so much :) But I mean I don't know the situation or how old you both are etc, so I don't know if these things are possible.

Marluxiaswife
08-15-2006, 09:14 PM
she lives pretty far from my house, i aways spened time with her before she goes to work and before she goes to bed, but nothing will make me not go crazy miss her i guess :(

Jess
08-15-2006, 09:15 PM
Ofcourse you're going to miss your sister -- it's only natural. You can still keep in touch, though! By letter, internet, phone? If you still get to see your sister often, atleast that's better than not being able to see her much at all! :jess:

Marluxiaswife
08-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Ofcourse you're going to miss your sister -- it's only natural. You can still keep in touch, though! By letter, internet, phone? If you still get to see your sister often, atleast that's better than not being able to see her much at all! :jess:

yeah i will try that but sometimes she on the phone with her boyfriend, and she doesn't go on her email that much but i might try the letter :kaoyatta:

Yamaneko
08-15-2006, 09:26 PM
Sometimes I wish I didn't share a place with my brother. :D

McLovin'
08-15-2006, 09:32 PM
You can get a dog.

Reles
08-16-2006, 05:28 AM
I know how you feel. I just went away to college and I know absolutely no one here! It sucks, but hang in there!

Marluxiaswife
08-16-2006, 06:24 AM
i miss her even more now, its night time here and she comes around this time and i would talk to her :( :cry: