PDA

View Full Version : WHERE'S MY GAME!!!!!!??????

koyasuslave
08-16-2006, 02:19 AM
Today I woke up expecting to go and get my copy of DoC, when I recieved this lovely call from Texas, telling me that a problem with shipping cam up and my game would not come in until tomorrow afternoon. This makes me mad! Here I was expecting to spend my four days of vacation to play DoC, but nooooooo it got shorten down to 3. And now I an very bored :cry:............

So did anybody else have this problem today?

Zeromus_X
08-16-2006, 02:26 AM
It's out already? Well, I haven't been out of my cave in some time, so I can't be blamed...:cat:

Don't worry Kitten Sith, I'm almost there! :cat:

Aralith
08-16-2006, 02:27 AM
Not the exact same kind, but a very similar one. Unfortunately, I live in a small town and the only way that I can buy new games as they came out is through Wal-Mart (blech!). So, I went there at around 6:00 in the morning expecting them to have it. They didn't. I asked them if they would be getting a shipment of games in the near future, and they said sometime later that day. So, I went back and checked at about 6:00 about 30 minutes ago, and they still didn't have it! Arrgh! It pissed me off severlely. So, I know where you're coming from. Hopefully Wal-Mart will have it tomorrow.

Jowy
08-16-2006, 05:42 AM
ship date = when the game is released and on it's way to the store.
release date = when you can go pick the game up.

Raven Nox
08-16-2006, 06:34 AM
ship date = August 14th
release date = August 15th
At least, that's how it Gamestop said it was.

Yeah, my copy isn't coming in til tomorrow, it's not that big a deal. The same thing happened with Kingdom Hearts.

King-Killer
08-16-2006, 12:38 PM
I want my copy....

before our stores gets it, it may take a day or two...
Damn It!
(Goes back to the stores and checks)

Weimar Pluto Knight VII
08-17-2006, 04:07 AM
I pre-ordered mine the day before and got lucky that he ordered more than people pre-ordered. Yeah, next time I shouldn't wait until after he orders. The next day, they called me when it came in.