PDA

View Full Version : Just a funny idea.

Zeromus_X
08-16-2006, 05:40 AM
Well, just something to do in my spare time, I've decided to do a solo-Kitten Sith challenge!! I'll prove that my darling Kitten Sith is a good character! And that he's a kitty!

...well, anyway, the only real problem is that you don't get Kitten Sith a good ways into Disc One. I'll just solo with Cloud until I get Kitten Sith, though that kinda makes it not a true 'solo-Kitten Sith' challenge.

Anyway, I don't really think it'll be that hard, I'm just doing it for fun. I'll probably try fighting the Weapons too. I'm not that great at FFVII, but FFVII isn't one of the harder Final Fantasies, to be sure. I'm just tired of people saying that Kitten Sith is a bad character...:nonono::cat:

I dunno if I'll allow W-Item, as some consider that cheating, but I don't consider this a serious 'challenge' anyway. I need something to feed those Magic Pots. :/

Well anyway, I'll update periodically. With other things and finally trying to actually complete Final Fantasy Tactics, don't expect this to be updated very often for awhile (though it isn't a big deal anyway).

Though, since this is a fun challenge, does anyone have any tips to make a true 'challenging' Kitten Sith challenge? I dont' have a gameshark (and I don't want to fool around with a PS1 emulator, I don't know how to set those up), so I wouldn't know how to hack him into the party at the beginning.

And while we're at it, we can have general Kitten Sith discussion too, if you want. :cat: :)

chronic_Maniac
08-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Since when is his name Kitten sith?

Sylvie
08-16-2006, 09:39 AM
I liek megaphones, lol.

Zeromus_X
08-16-2006, 03:33 PM
Since when is his name Kitten sith?

Since I decreed it so. :cat:

chronic_Maniac
08-17-2006, 07:35 AM
Well I typed his name on http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=90975 just for you~

Dell
08-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Zeromus_X! You're right!
We must proves that Kitten Sith deserves more attention!!!
Yes! This thread should be converted into Kitten Sith discussion.
Everyone, heed this word! Kitten Sith is the best character!

Zeromus_X
08-31-2006, 05:25 AM
Oh yay! :D :cat: I'm glad you like Kitten Sith too, vivi. :cat:

Now anyway...everything was going fine (besides trying to level up my initial level 12 Kitten Sith), but what about this Demon's Gate? This thing is horrible. After awhile it starts attacking me twice! I've just used Big Guard to debuff some of the damage, but he's pretty ferocious. I've considered leveling up Time so I can cast Slow, hopefully that'll help. With the Black Megaphone, it shouldn't take too long.

LunarWeaver
08-31-2006, 05:40 AM
Oh Zero, you crazeh :jess:

I blame Cloud for Kitty Sith's hate. If he'd just pick up that damn megaphone in the beginning...

Zeromus_X
08-31-2006, 06:38 AM
"What's this......a Megaphone? Hanging on to this won't do any good..."

Edit: Oh yeah, and I outlawed Summons. Kitten Sith isn't getting any Yellow Cards this match. I haven't summoned at all the whole game. That way I can't make Emmy/Ruby a joke with KOR<->HP Absorb/Mime spammage. If you guys can think of more (reasonable) restrictions, then I'd really appreciate it.

boys from the dwarf
08-31-2006, 07:07 AM
id just do a no KoTR because thats the reason everyone says the game is dead easy. if there wasnt omnislash and KoTR, people would actually find the last boss at least slightly challenging.

a no KoTR rule seems all you need. i dont see any reason to outlaw other summons. good luck with this challenge. kitten sith doesn't get all of the attention he deserves. hes an interesting character.

G SpOtZ
08-31-2006, 09:32 AM
id just do a no KoTR because thats the reason everyone says the game is dead easy. if there wasnt omnislash and KoTR, people would actually find the last boss at least slightly challenging.

a no KoTR rule seems all you need. i dont see any reason to outlaw other summons. good luck with this challenge. kitten sith doesn't get all of the attention he deserves. hes an interesting character.
4xCut makes things pretty easy.

Madame Adequate
08-31-2006, 01:02 PM
16 counterattack materia makes things pretty easy as well.

Dell
08-31-2006, 02:55 PM
Removes Purple and Yellow Materia.

sephirothishere
08-31-2006, 04:53 PM
yeh...kitty sith is good once you have hp shout.....and i didnt even get a chance to use omnislash in any of the three final battles in northern cave...the only time i got to use it was when you go into clouds mind and fight sephiroth...i did have omnislash....i jus never got to use it cuz 4x-cut and counter materia always finished the battle before i got a full limit....

Vivisteiner
08-31-2006, 05:51 PM
How was Kitten Sith bad. His magic and HP were awesome

vivi the master
09-05-2006, 02:27 AM
the first time i saw kitten sith he was so cute. and the game will be easy if cloud just got the weapon CURSE YOU CLOD!:mad2:

Zeromus_X
09-05-2006, 02:30 AM
the first time i saw kitten sith he was so cute.

:cat: :love:!!

I know! With his moogle, and his cute little ears, he's just the perfect kitty!! Trying to tell the future with his wonderful theme...:cat:

:cat:...

boys from the dwarf
09-05-2006, 06:46 AM
hows your progress or haven't you started?

Zeromus_X
09-05-2006, 03:16 PM
I've just been fighting with Kitten Sith in my spare time to level him up. I plan on getting him to level 30 (he's at 29 now, so it won't take too long), so he'll have three Dice for his Limit Break. I still don't know if I should use Dice (random, yet somewhat solid damage) or Slots (random, a variety of effects not limited to just damage). I also tested out Bahamut, it does ~2,000 damage! Unfortunately, it costs 100 MP...man, I wish I bought a MP Plus Materia back in Cosmo Canyon...

I almost beat him a couple days ago, but I screwed up and he got to attack twice (sometimes it seems like he cheats or something). I'm sure if I keep trying I'll get him eventually. :cat:

Twilight Edge
09-05-2006, 05:18 PM
If it's Demon's Gate your fighting I recommend Dice.Slots are too random unless you can get Kitty's face on all three.Or you can level up your Choco/Mog so that you MAY able to cast stop on him and kick his ass.If you level up Bahamut then have more ethers and elixirs or X-potions(Hi-potions are pretty much useless in this battle since his attack deals more than 500 damage mostly).Just thought I'd give some thoughts.Kitty's megaphone rox my sox.:D

Zeromus_X
09-12-2006, 06:06 AM
I've done it! I finally smurfing did it! I've defeated the Demon's Gate!

*whew*

Kitten Sith was at level 30. I finally fixed my old mistake of using Big Guard and it missing because my barriers weren't completely out yet, resulting in the DG to attack me for massive damage. I only used one Elixir!

I did have to break the rules a bit. I summoned Bahamut once.

The battle went like this:

KS uses Big Guard.
DG uses Cave-in.
KS uses Slow.
DG attacks
KS summons Bahamut. (~2200 damage)
DG attacks.
KS uses Dice. (1200 damage)
DG attacks.
KS with an Elixir, and uses Big Guard.

Then the battle goes on similarly, though I used Cure 2 and Hi-Potions for healing rather than just using Elixirs. I used a Turbo Ether once, I believe. I finally beat that dang wall! The nerve of him, giving me problems across different games...

Now to get out of the Temple of the Ancients. I'm saving right when I get out of here.

My baby!! :cat: :love:

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Congratufuckinglations Zero! <3 So many hard times to come ;_; But I know you can do it. I'll root for you all the way.

I think you should just take the summon cap away :jess:

boys from the dwarf
09-12-2006, 07:37 AM
interesting challenge. good luck. sounds fun.

i should really do more FF challenges. when i replay FF7 to see all the different date scenes ill probably do a solo challenge or something. ill do solo cid or yuffie because ive never used them much before. it'll be a long time before i do any more FF challenges though (memory cards fulll. need a new one.)

NorthernChaosGod
09-12-2006, 08:04 AM
Cait sith sucks.

vivi the master
09-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Cait sith sucks.

call securtiy you are under arest for posting bad stuff in a good kitten sith thread

Zeromus_X
09-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Cait sith sucks.

Well, no, he doesn't. He has stellar HP growth (and, as a result, can equip loads of magic Materia), and is the second best mage in the game with little miss flower girl gone. And, most importantly of all, he's a kitty. A kitty with a complex character and a funny personality. :cat:

So Kitten Sith doesn't suck! :mad2: Next time you want to say something sucks, do some research before making such ludicrous claims. :cat: :mad2:

LunarWeaver
09-12-2006, 04:29 PM
Cait sith sucks.

Well, no, he doesn't. He has stellar HP growth (and, as a result, can equip loads of magic Materia), and is the second best mage in the game with little miss flower girl gone. And, most importantly of all, he's a kitty. A kitty with a complex character and a funny personality. :cat:

So Kitten Sith doesn't suck! :mad2: Next time you want to say something sucks, do some research before making such ludicrous claims. :cat: :mad2:

Don't forget he has a cape...and a crown. Sounds like uber-win to me.

Lost Number
09-12-2006, 04:42 PM
All I want to say is, how the hell did Zeromus ever become a PRM. You are insane, man. Also The fairy cat rocks.

Laugh at face of Danger
09-12-2006, 05:58 PM
original materia equipping. That'll show you

vivi the master
09-13-2006, 12:42 AM
who is going to make a kitten sith theme song:D

i think vivi and kitten sith are the best characters

i like vivi a lot kitten sith 2nd:D

don't kill me

Zeromus_X
09-13-2006, 03:38 AM
That's okay, Vivi is cool too. :) :cat:

Psychotic
09-13-2006, 03:45 AM
I cried when Cait Sith died. :weep:

vivi the master
09-13-2006, 11:22 AM
I cried when Cait Sith died. :weep:

for me it is hard to say he died but then boom kitten sith is waiting for you so i really don't say he died

Twilight Edge
09-13-2006, 01:59 PM
Gratz for shattering that god smurfing gate to a million pieces,Zero!:DHoping for better improvement in your Kitty challenge in further days!:D

Zeromus_X
09-17-2006, 07:37 PM
Aerith is shishkebobbed, and I beat Jenova-BIRTH. That Water Ring or whatever it was really helped alot. I just used Comet until I ran out of MP, and then smacked Jenova until she ran out of MP, and then it didn't take long to beat her.

Went through irritating coral dungeon. Saved outside of the Icicle Lodge. :cat:

boys from the dwarf
09-18-2006, 04:11 PM
nice. what are your levels? i wish you the best of luck and im sure you can beat this challenge dude/dude-ette! (ive looked at your public proflile and everything but its annoying because i dont know if your a guy or girl.)

Zeromus_X
09-19-2006, 12:37 AM
I'm a guy. :) :cat:

LunarWeaver
09-19-2006, 01:56 AM
So you're on Disc 2 then! It's all coming along quite nicely :jess: But there are troublesome times ahead :shifty:

boys from the dwarf
09-19-2006, 09:57 PM
I'm a guy. :) :cat:

finally! on the public profile it said ? or something and i hate not knowing things like that. im sure you can beat this challenge.

Zeromus_X
09-20-2006, 12:29 AM
Yeah, I like doing things like that. :p :cat:

Zeromus_X
09-28-2006, 06:17 AM
Well, VP2 is going to take up a significant portion of my RPG time, so I'll have to put this on pause for awhile. But don't worry, I definitely havent' given up. It's just gotten kinda boring. I did get to Gaea Cliffs though, so I haven't stopped progress permanently.

But anyway, you can all still talk about Kitten Sith if you want. :cat: :love:

crayzee gamr
09-28-2006, 09:28 PM
How was Kitten Sith bad. His magic and HP were awesome

His physical attacks weren't so bad either (at least for me when I played it).