Dragon Knight- Freya;
Red Mage-Kuja

I would be a Red Mage

McLovin'
08-16-2006, 04:28 PM
Knight.

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2006, 05:13 PM
summoner. i prefer to call kuja a wizard or a sage or something because unlike red mages, he casts high level spells as well as high level white magic and he also has flare star so id call him something other than red mage. hes too powerful to be a red mage. call him a sourcerer or a wizard or a spellcaster.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-17-2006, 08:05 AM
A Thief or a Black Mage, both are fine.

Xurts
08-17-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah, Kuja is definately not a red mage. He doesn't really have a job class, he just destroys things and causes problems for everyone.

I would prefer a Blue Mage. They pwn all in this game.

Captain Maxx Power
08-17-2006, 11:58 AM
I would be a Red Mage

Good lad.

Quindiana Jones
08-17-2006, 03:28 PM
I'd be all mixed together in a big orgy of amazing powerfulness.

No.78
08-17-2006, 03:33 PM
Dragon Knight? I think you'll find that's "Dragoon"... I might be wrong. Amarant a monk? Eh, I guess that works.

Anyway, Blue Mage hands down.

And lol to pure quin14, totally

Dell
08-17-2006, 03:44 PM
Black Mage and Summoner, I'm Rydia the male version!

Trance_Kuja
08-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Dragon Knight? I think you'll find that's "Dragoon"... I might be wrong. Amarant a monk? Eh, I guess that works.

In FFIX Freya is in fact called a Dragon Knight, but yes Dragoon is what it should have been called. And i would either be a Dragon Knight/Dragoon or whatever it is that Kuja is.

Quindiana Jones
08-17-2006, 04:07 PM
A monkey.

No.78
08-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Yes, Kuja rocks. I'd say, an uber black mage.

EDIT: oh yeah blm is like a race in FFIX... so forget that.

Crossblades
08-17-2006, 05:08 PM
Dragoon and Monk

Xurts
08-17-2006, 09:07 PM

In FFIX Freya is in fact called a Dragon Knight, but yes Dragoon is what it should have been called. And i would either be a Dragon Knight/Dragoon or whatever it is that Kuja is.
Dragon Knight sounds much better. Dragoon is lame.

auhin
08-17-2006, 11:23 PM
Blue Mage. Pwn everyone with Frog Drop. Or a Knight like Steiner..

The Hubsta
08-18-2006, 12:22 AM
A dragon knight cos then I could jump really high.:eek:

Quindiana Jones
08-18-2006, 10:38 AM
You could just strap big springs to your feet instead.

Elemental Alchemist
08-19-2006, 04:48 PM
A black mage. I could incinerate everything in my path!!

Polyonymous
08-19-2006, 05:11 PM
I thought Freya was supposed to represent the red mage from the earlier games.

Anyway, I would have to say Black Mage. *casts Doomsday*

YTDN
08-19-2006, 07:09 PM
I thought Amarant was a Mnk/Ninja, since he could throw things. And I would be a Monk/Ninja, because I could pwn by hitting people and throwing stuff at people.

No.78
08-19-2006, 07:35 PM
I thought Freya was supposed to represent the red mage from the earlier games.

There were loads of npc red mages throughout the game.

daggertrepe
08-19-2006, 10:27 PM
I would be Janice.

Ouch!
08-20-2006, 01:27 AM
Do you really need to ask? =P

G SpOtZ
08-20-2006, 06:45 AM
A moogle.

Hambone
08-20-2006, 06:49 AM
A moogle.

:mog:

Thorn
08-20-2006, 07:04 AM
Dragoon sounds better thank Dragon Knight.

I'd be a Dragoonzor-rational-black-white-red ninja theif

boys from the dwarf
08-21-2006, 10:04 PM
im sure id find a better use for kujas infinite power than the others. compare kuja to the other characters and youll find hes definetly the most powerful on the list and his magic can do all sorts of things. i could fly and do nearly anything with magic.

Polyonymous
08-22-2006, 01:10 AM
If Zidane is supposed to be superior to Kuja... why can't he fly and use cool magic?

Medi
08-22-2006, 03:04 AM
I'd prefer to be a nice combo of Dragoon, Blue Mage, White Mage, and Summoner.

Xurts
08-22-2006, 04:38 AM
If Zidane is supposed to be superior to Kuja... why can't he fly and use cool magic?
That's just what Garland wanted Kuja to think so he would get all pissed off about it. Zidane really just sucks at life in general.

Trance_Kuja
09-02-2006, 07:13 PM
That's just what Garland wanted Kuja to think so he would get all pissed off about it. Zidane really just sucks at life in general.

no, just no it was not a joke, he cannot fly and use magic because he grew up as a thief that is why, he has no idea how to use magic. He has the ability to use it, but like i said has no idea on how to use it.

boys from the dwarf
09-02-2006, 09:39 PM
basically. my reason for wanting kujas power is that magic allow me to do nearly anything. zidane isnt superior to kuja in the game but garland said he will eventually become in some way stronger than kuja. but i dont think zidane will ever become as powerful as trance kuja. garland never expected kuja to gain such power. zidane is powerful and comparable to kuja but in trance, kuja i clearly more powerful.

and garland "intended" zidane to be more powerful so thats not an 100% garuantee that zidane is or will become more powerful.

QuinnQuin
09-02-2006, 10:02 PM
I'd be a Blue Mage and a Summoner!

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 02:43 AM
definitely not knight! have you seen them knights of pluto? there stupid thief is what id be and the coolest most stylish thief around you heared it here first folks!

Bolivar
09-03-2006, 02:52 AM
summoner. i prefer to call kuja a wizard or a sage or something because unlike red mages, he casts high level spells as well as high level white magic and he also has flare star so id call him something other than red mage. hes too powerful to be a red mage. call him a sourcerer or a wizard or a spellcaster.

sounds like he'd be a Sage like Tellah from FFIV. I'm pretty sure that was the name of a job in FFIII where you could cast both high black and white magic.

I would call Freya a Red Mage actually, not only for the appearance, but she does have an assortment of offensive and defensive magic.

I'd prefer a Knight, Steiner can really cripple sh*t in that game.

Ashley Schovitz
09-03-2006, 03:07 AM
What is Beatrix considered as since she has knight moves and white magic spells?

LUKEJAKE17
09-03-2006, 03:18 AM

sounds like he'd be a Sage like Tellah from FFIV. I'm pretty sure that was the name of a job in FFIII where you could cast both high black and white magic.

I would call Freya a Red Mage actually, not only for the appearance, but she does have an assortment of offensive and defensive magic.

I'd prefer a Knight, Steiner can really cripple sh*t in that game.
steiners a joke. as for crippleling sh*t that wouldnt take much now would it? thats about as far as his abilities stretch.

Ouch!
09-03-2006, 03:50 AM
I'll have to disagree. A free 9,999 damage Shock isn't something I'm going to complain about.

Chibi Youkai
09-03-2006, 05:32 AM
White mage, just because you get to hit people with a stick. Even if it is a fancy one.

Zeromus_X
09-03-2006, 05:41 AM
Uh...Kuja isn't a Red Mage. He doesn't have a sword, the spell Haste, or feathered hat. Though I'd have to be that, if it were available.

Blue Mage would be nice, though I'm not fond of eating my enemies to gain their powers...especially given what some of them look like. But I suppose it's a better alternative to getting hit by whatever attack I want to learn...

White Mages are awesome. Too bad Eiko couldn't have a cat hood like all the best White Mages...:cat:

Takara
09-04-2006, 03:59 AM
What is Beatrix considered as since she has knight moves and white magic spells?

A paladin.

And sorry, but Freya isn't a red mage, she's a Dragon Knight. She uses spears, she has the jump ability, and her magic is called "dragon magic" and is based on dragons (like its name implies). She doesn't use black and white magic like a red mage. The only thing she shares with red mages is the colour of her clothes.

Ethanol Dreams
09-04-2006, 06:03 PM
I'd probably choose either a Dragon Knight ('cause they can jump high and they look cool) or a White Mage, I like healing people rather than just killing. :)