PDA

View Full Version : missing reno scene.

boys from the dwarf
08-16-2006, 08:21 PM
ive noticed the picture of reno and rude where reno is sticking his tongue out. how could i not notice it? a lot of the people on the site seem to have that pic in their sig or avatar (and i wonder why:rolleyes2 . every girl on this website seems to have a crush on him.) but that scene is not in the film. ive looked at deleted scenes and watched parts of the film in slow motion just so i dont miss the scene but i still cant find it. is it shown anywhere in the film or is it just for advertising or something like that?

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-16-2006, 08:25 PM
yes advertising, its a promo

BardTard
08-16-2006, 11:33 PM
I noticed that too... after I watched the movie I was like, Reno never stuck his tongue out!!! :( That's a cute picture...

Big D
08-17-2006, 12:13 AM
Reminds me of the pic of Barrret clenching his artificial fist in victory... that's a common picture, but a half-second deleted scene.

Distain
08-17-2006, 01:31 AM
It looks like they cut out alot of small things like that. Like in the promo, there was a sequence where Kadaj is standing on a road with Cloud coming towards him, an explotion sends the bike into the air and Kadaj leaps up to clash swords with Cloud. That wasnt in the film either.

Big D
08-17-2006, 05:03 AM
...in the promo, there was a sequence where Kadaj is standing on a road with Cloud coming towards him, an explotion sends the bike into the air and Kadaj leaps up to clash swords with Cloud. That wasnt in the film either.That was in the really early promo, I think - before they upgraded the visual quality, and when they were still using the Buster Sword graphic. That scene *kind of* made it into the movie, though - the bike getting flung into the air was used at the end of the highway chase, and the spell Kadaj flings at Cloud is the same as the one he uses at the start of their fight in the Midgar ruins.

G SpOtZ
08-17-2006, 09:04 AM
It looks like they cut out alot of small things like that. Like in the promo, there was a sequence where Kadaj is standing on a road with Cloud coming towards him, an explotion sends the bike into the air and Kadaj leaps up to clash swords with Cloud. That wasnt in the film either.
I was a bit disappointed that this scene wasn't in the movie... I was looking forward to it, because when Cloud comes flying down towards Kadaj on his bike, and they clash swords, it just looks so crazy and badass.

Chloe.
08-19-2006, 05:56 PM
I really wanted Reno to stick his tounge out :( I was very disappointed when he didn't......that would've been soo cool...and hot :love::love:

Tifa's Real Lover(really
08-19-2006, 05:59 PM
I was a bit disappointed that this scene wasn't in the movie... I was looking forward to it, because when Cloud comes flying down towards Kadaj on his bike, and they clash swords, it just looks so crazy and badass.

i was disappointed as well

Jessweeee♪
08-20-2006, 01:55 AM
I was so dissapointed....(not sarcasm. really. i was.)

Kurui
08-20-2006, 02:03 AM
They cut out to much, they should have added things instead, it was to short :cry:

Ryushikaze
08-20-2006, 08:02 AM
His tongue is too small in that picture.

chronic_Maniac
08-20-2006, 08:39 AM
yeah they had another promo where Cloud fought loz and yazoo in the forest near the forgotten captial. That scene was pretty cool.

*~Angel Wing~*
08-21-2006, 05:17 PM
I noticed that too... after I watched the movie I was like, Reno never stuck his tongue out!!! :( That's a cute picture...
Yeah I know...:mad: :(

Vaincast
08-21-2006, 11:57 PM
They cut alot of deleted scenes in FFAC especially in the english version just cause of the language (sh*tty FCC) and don't really think Reno stuck his tongue out in both of jap and eng its probaly a lil pic for poster,sigs,avatars and stuff like that

Beacham
08-22-2006, 04:23 AM
i was devesated, that scene where the bike blows up and the swords clash... that was my fav part of the promo, it blew me away, playing the game you don't really understand the extent to wich they can fight, but seeing a bike explode, then watching cloud coming down, flipping his sword around a bit and taking a massive swipe at some random who looks like Seph really hit home, i was instantly in-love, they should have left the scene

BizarroSephiroth
08-22-2006, 02:18 PM

Yea that was in the old preview. That part was really cool!

Markus. D
08-23-2006, 09:25 AM
its not even in the delted scenes on my DVD.

im guessing its an advertisement.

Twilight Edge
08-23-2006, 02:20 PM
The scene where Cloud clash swords with Kadaj on the highway was a trailer,wasn't it?But they still shouldn't cut that part off,because that was way cooler than the one in the movie.:(

BizarroSephiroth
08-23-2006, 03:30 PM
The scene where Cloud clash swords with Kadaj on the highway was a trailer,wasn't it?But they still shouldn't cut that part off,because that was way cooler than the one in the movie.:(

Nah instead they put the firework thingy, I WANNA SEE CLOUD CLASHING!!! :grover:

Vaincast
08-23-2006, 08:12 PM
That part was friggin awsome! I hated that they had to cut it out, it would really be good for the action in the movie man, here are some of the deleted scenes from AC (sorry on jap): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqKoODnXAHY
My favorite has to be the battle in the Forgotten city scene. You might already seen most of them though

Sefie1999AD
08-23-2006, 08:48 PM
I watched the deleted scenes yesterday, and I vaguely remember seeing a picture where Reno sticks out his tongue there. Not sure, though. It's too bad many of the deleted scenes didn't even make it to the DVD bonus material. One of my favorite clips was when Cloud was fighting Kadaj. Their swords clashed, but Kadaj managed to throw Cloud's sword away, only to have Cloud instantly grab a second sword and attack Kadaj with it.

Distain
08-26-2006, 03:06 AM
I watched the deleted scenes yesterday, and I vaguely remember seeing a picture where Reno sticks out his tongue there. Not sure, though. It's too bad many of the deleted scenes didn't even make it to the DVD bonus material. One of my favorite clips was when Cloud was fighting Kadaj. Their swords clashed, but Kadaj managed to throw Cloud's sword away, only to have Cloud instantly grab a second sword and attack Kadaj with it.

Actully I think that part did make it into the film

Garn the Red
08-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I have the jap version a nd I can tell you that scene is no where to be found. I watched it religiously and learned a bunch japanese in the process! But no reno's tounge.

Vaincast
08-26-2006, 05:50 PM
The me also saw it jap, but some deleted scenes were'nt in there and parts were also missing too...what a shame