PDA

View Full Version : whos better?

tidus2147
08-17-2006, 01:20 AM
whos better auron or kimahri i want to hear some opinionssrry guys for double posting

Tavrobel
08-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Plotwise, Auron is. His story is better, more developed, and more important. While Kimahri doesn't lack a backstory, it's not that great, or developed, and you wonder if he needed to be brought along at all. Of course, he does help Auron and brings Yuna to Besaid based on her own father's wishes.

In battle, it's all about preference. If you customize Kimahri to have all the skills you want him to have (due to his short SG Section), then Kimahri will be favored. But without proper customization, Kimahri can't do anything as well as the original character. But in my case, he's another version of Auron, except faster, knows Haste, can use all of the same physical attack skills, and has three times more mana, and does almost as much damage. In the long run, they should wind up at around the same area if you strive to get maxed out statistics. But the Spirit Lance is harder to get than Masamune.

All in all, I would say Kimahri is fun to use, but Auron is just better.

Distain
08-17-2006, 01:36 AM
I never really liked Kimari, and I never used him. Wich became a problem when I got to mount gazet or watever it's called:mad: ... He never said anything. Auron was a cool silent type. Kimari's just silent.

Shiny
08-17-2006, 01:44 AM
They both helped me out tons during the Sinspawn Gui battle. But, Auron seems to have more character development then Kimahri. Also, Auron was very important in helping the storyline move forward.

licence
08-17-2006, 01:54 AM
I like Kimahri more now than I used to. Main reason being he can be sculpted into whatever battle type you want quite early on. Auron on the other hand has the power and HP grid and learns little else more in magic and speed.

I'll go with Kimahri.

Distain
08-17-2006, 02:05 AM
I think Kimari apeals more to the person who, say owns the game or has alot of time playing it. I had to beat it in a week, so I didnt really get a chance to get used to kinari. I mean I didnt really use Rikku either.:) I was pretty much just Tidus Yuna and Auron the whole time, with alittle bit of Wakka and Lulu sprinkeld in between.

Sefie1999AD
08-17-2006, 02:13 PM
They're both pretty good characters, but I prefer Auron to Kimahri. He has more storyline and character development, and his story has some tragic parts too. His music theme and his limit breaks are also cool.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-17-2006, 02:53 PM
i picked kimahri cos i wud go as far as to say that auron is cold

No.78
08-17-2006, 03:42 PM
Kimahri is my faviroute FFX character, partly because he wields traits of both Dragoon and Blue Mage, my faviroute FF jobs EVAA... And yeah, Auron's cool too, but he's annoying cos he never made sense at the beginning of the game... I swear he did that on purpose.
Kimahri ftw!

i picked kimahri cos i wud go as far as to say that auron is cold

lol... as in dead?

Heh, Auron's like a samurai zombie! XD

Dell
08-17-2006, 03:50 PM
Kimahri, very loyal, strong, silent ('Cool') and caring.

KIMAHRI!!!!!

Thorn
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
I like Kimmers, but i'm afraid that hes going to get owned in this poll. This is like comparing Eiko to sepiroth.

EDIT: thoguh the scores arent that far apart..
RE-EDIT: Lol now they are.

shimari_sowrdsman
08-18-2006, 08:20 AM
auron's the coolest. he looks cool, has the coolest wepons and skills.thats what i think.

ama124
08-18-2006, 07:51 PM
auron

i found kimarhi to be totally useless in battle for me. But he wasn't that bad as a character

f f freak
08-18-2006, 08:08 PM
That is far too difficult for me to decide. I love both of them.

YunaGirl05
08-18-2006, 08:11 PM
Auron is so much cooler.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-19-2006, 02:23 AM
Auron. He's stronger in battle when it comes to physical attacks.

Leen-Leen
08-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Auron's cool. He was a lot more useful in battles, because of his strength. His "story" was fun to see develop as well.

But Kimahri's all right, I guess. I used him for stealing before Rikku came in.

Ryth
08-21-2006, 02:38 PM
I prefer Auron both plotwise and battlewise. Auron was better for the reasons Tavrobel stated. Battlewise, I didn't like Kimahri having such a short SG section, you could customize him to things, but he lacked his own style, which was boring in my opinion.