PDA

View Full Version : N64 Controller Suggestions?

KentaRawr!
08-17-2006, 01:44 AM
So yeah. My N64 controller's Z button is broken. That's to be expected, since it's a Superpad, but the Analog Stick works perfectly. Anyway, what is a good N64 controller that will last me a long time? And where can I find them? Or maybe a converter? o.o I've looked at the MakoPad, and quite frankly, I think it looks awesome. If I could find it, I'd be incredibly happy. But alas, it's very rare nowadays.

Thanks in advance.

stuffing
08-17-2006, 04:19 AM
The best N64 controllers willl always be the offical ones ( I've gone through many 3rd party controllers my self) I'm pretty sure they're not making them anymore, so you're best bet is probably e-bay or the bargin bin at your local game store.

Madame Adequate
08-17-2006, 05:16 AM
Amazon got me a perfect condition Dreamcast controller for less money than I spend on potato chips. I expect it can do the same for N64.

KentaRawr!
08-17-2006, 12:47 PM
The official controller's Analog Sticks seem to always go bad within a month for me. o.o Currently, the only N64 Controller of mine that has a perfectly good Analog Stick is the Superpad 64. I have 3 official controllers, but all of their Analog Sticks are worn out. >_< But perhaps now that I am older, and don't smash my controller against the ground, an official controller would be a good idea.

XxSephirothxX
08-17-2006, 05:33 PM
They do wear out, but not within a month. I'd say they last at least six months of average to heavy usage. Just buy a few officials controllers on ebay or amazon for a couple bucks; that's the best bet you'll find. I had a MakoPad, and it was a piece of crap.

KentaRawr!
08-17-2006, 06:31 PM
Alright. Thanks, Azar. :)