tidus2147
08-17-2006, 03:05 AM
better guys :)

licence
08-17-2006, 03:06 AM
Penance

feona17
08-17-2006, 01:52 PM
Yunalesca for me. I was playing the dumb NA version so I didn't encounter bosses that were too hard.

Helios
08-17-2006, 02:39 PM
Yunalesca, I must've died about 3 times against her final stage. Fustrating to say the least. When I played it the first time I didn't have 'Holy' so each time i fought her it'd take about 30 minutes to get to her last stage and then be wiped out eventually by either her regening one of my zombies then megadeath.
Eventually I managed it, but not before I said I hated this game.

EDIT: I just noticed you had "Robot In Gorge" A very close contender to Yunalesca, I ended up having to Get all my summons to their Limit breaks and then summoning them, using it and then watch them die. great fun nonetheless ¬_¬

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
08-17-2006, 02:50 PM
i vote yunalesca cos none of the dark aeons are up there, and u can max ur chars out b4 nemesis making him t'uber easy

TheSpoonyBard
08-17-2006, 02:51 PM
I just noticed you had "Robot In Gorge" A very close contender to Yunalesca, I ended up having to Get all my summons to their Limit breaks and then summoning them, using it and then watch them die. great fun nonetheless ¬_¬
If you use Provoke it will only be able to attack with Blast Punch against the Provoker. This halves the target's HP, so it won't be able to kill you. An easy battle ensues.

I'll vote Yunalesca, but the Spectral Keeper was also pretty difficult the first time I encounter it.

FTF
08-17-2006, 06:38 PM
Flux and Nemesis are the only two I had to try more than once to beat... mostly because I have a nasty habit of overlevelling, and absolutely *no* strategy. I voted Flux because he took me more tries, and he had more complications... but I probably would have voted for Neslug/Jumbo Flan/Greater Sphere if they were up there. (Sadly, NA version for me, so no Dark Aeons.)

Aria28
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
Geosgaeno killed me the first time (I think from that list, it's the only one).

Died plenty of time with the dark aeons though before figuring out a way to take them down, LOL

rubah
08-17-2006, 07:04 PM
Evrae. Lack of white magic=lose in that battle. Unless you train kimarhi as a mage. then it's crazy easy with the dispelability. However, my first time I thought I'd never beat the dumb thing ;.;

Distain
08-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Yunalesca had me swaering and yelling at my T.V. all through the 3 times I lost to her. Damn cinamatic that you have to watch 3 times... and damn stupid first form, wich was just a wast of time... I think I actully stood up and yelled HA HA HA!! WHO'S GONNA BE A FUCKEN ZOMBIE NOW, B*TCH?!?!? at my t.v. when I beat her........ Ya she anoyed me a bit

No.78
08-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Flux. I had that cutscene memorized.

Darkwing Bahamut
08-18-2006, 05:46 AM
Yunalesca, but only the third form.

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-18-2006, 07:53 AM
Probably Penance. One of the only optional super bosses in FFX that takes a little more (although not much) than level grinding.

Malboro_Menace
08-18-2006, 09:13 AM
I wanna know which isiot actually voted for Final Aeon.

Seymour Flux for me (Or whatever one it was on gagazet). That son of a bitch kille me 12 times in a row. 12!!!

Helios
08-18-2006, 09:43 AM
Thats hash, I lost to him a few times, as with the Robot In Gorge I had to adopt the Aeon tactic here too...

Ozmoid
08-18-2006, 02:13 PM
Definetly Seymour Flux. I've never been able to beat him without cheating(SHAME) although yunalesca sounds like she would poon me as well.

Rostum
08-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I think it's all too easy, to be honest. I vote for Yunalesca though, because if you aren't prepared for the battle it can be tough -- but honestly, it's really not that hard to be prepared for it.

ama124
08-18-2006, 04:28 PM
well its a tie between yunalesca and braska's final aeon.

yunalesca i beat the first time i fought her but shes incredibly hard if you don't have a stratedgy. I just fought braska's final aeon and i got beat badly. but my guys are pretty weak

Distain
08-18-2006, 11:26 PM
Yay no stratedgy! Woot Woot! I just over lvl and go in swiging. And how d you cheat in the game? Do you mean just getting all the summons and everybody to their limits befor going in?...... Oh and that guy who you had to fight befor getting to Zanerkend (or however you spell it), he killed me twice too. Basterd.

Aurons_Desciple
08-18-2006, 11:29 PM
Penance by a mile, without a guide and no idea how to beat him he's bloody hard to beat, far harder than Nemesis

Leen-Leen
08-18-2006, 11:31 PM
Yunalesca was the hardest for me. Those Zombie spells ... *shakes fist* it took me a long time to get through it.

f f freak
08-18-2006, 11:35 PM
Yunalesca. I can perform the scene just before you fight her. And I can do it with the characters voices almost perfect.

Dynast-Kid
08-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Evrae.

It took me at least 30 tries to beat him.

Turns out I was dreadfully underleveled so I had to spend HOURS leveling up.

Helios
08-19-2006, 12:31 PM
Evrae.

Oh good lord, that's just cruel. How many tims did you openly admit how it wasn't fair and that he had two goes in a row etc. That's the route I would have taken.

ScottNUMBERS
08-19-2006, 12:55 PM
Seymour Flux of the Given choices, he was beating on me until I learned to charge the Aeons overdrives. But I started a new game and beat him without using Aeons to repent for my sins.

Other than that defintely Penance, Nemesis doesn't even come close to the hardness of Penance. I beat Nemesissy with one Character, I can't even beat Penance with three.

feona17
08-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Flux wasn't that hard, if you had the right strategy. Namely, to get everyone's (including aeons) overdrive bars full. Have Lulu learn Bio and Yuna Reflect and you're okay I think. Having Valefor's break dmg limit helps wonders too.

chronic_Maniac
08-23-2006, 02:27 PM
nemeisis is the hardest to beat. I didn't think anyone else was that hard. Oh yeah there was that giant worm on the airship. Do you know what I'm talking about? HUH do you?

No.78
08-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Evrae.

On my very first game of FFX, (I wasnt very good, I was also about 11 years old), I was stuck on Evrae for weeks... No... MONTHS.

I eventually used Action Replay, then I overdid it and fucked my file up and started over.
Basically, if you didn't train properly before Evrae is almost impossible.

kain_ex
08-23-2006, 06:56 PM
So far, Yunalesca and Evrae. I died like 11 times in Evrae, just to discover that I could Pull Back the airship (I was fighting with Lulu, Wakka and Auron only).

Yunalesca was annoying for me, but other than that... the trick is to cast reflect on party and just slash her to death. Let your characters become zombies, because doing so they can evade Mega Death, and with reflect, her wht magic against you is unnefective.

I didn't fought Nemesis yet, but everyone in the list other than Seymour were easy. Omega/Ultima... hastega, Wakka, Auron, Lulu... that's the key. BFA, have your characters with good stats and he's done.

Moon Rabbits
08-23-2006, 07:01 PM
In a normal game, Yunalesca gave me the most trouble merely due to the fact I didn't realize putting myself on Zombie status would get rid of the MegaDeath problem. Evrae I found easy, killing him on my first try, actually.

In my current FFX challenge, the hardest boss so far has been Sinspawn Gui.

kain_ex
08-23-2006, 07:06 PM
In a normal game, Yunalesca gave me the most trouble merely due to the fact I didn't realize putting myself on Zombie status would get rid of the MegaDeath problem. Evrae I found easy, killing him on my first try, actually.

In my current FFX challenge, the hardest boss so far has been Sinspawn Gui.

Yeah, I found it out about Yunalesca by the worst way. Dammit ¬¬

PuPu
08-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Of the choices on the list, Seymour Flux.

Th'uban in my opinion is the hardest boss of all and he is MUCH harder than Nemesis.

Goldenboko
08-23-2006, 09:14 PM

Th'uban in my opinion is the hardest boss of all and he is MUCH harder than Nemesis.
Amen!

FTF
08-24-2006, 07:10 AM

Amen!

:confused:

What was so bad about Th'uban?

PuPu
08-24-2006, 01:39 PM
Every time you hit Th'uban, he counters with a physical attack that dispels good status effects such as Auto-Life.

HolYuna
08-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Phwoar..
Its between Seymour Flux and Yunalesca..
Actually, took me 3 attempts against Seymour Flux and.. I kinda stopped playing FFX for.. 2 months with Yunalesca!!
Pee-ed me off, that much!! Took me approx. 12 attempts to get through that thing..
That was the day when ''Spare Change'' became my best friend. ;]

FTF
08-25-2006, 06:50 AM
Every time you hit Th'uban, he counters with a physical attack that dispels good status effects such as Auto-Life.

... but... it doesn't hurt much, and neither does his other multi-target attack (Rainbow, I think?)... so auto-life isn't needed anyways..

Goldenboko
08-28-2006, 12:43 AM

... but... it doesn't hurt much, and neither does his other multi-target attack (Rainbow, I think?)... so auto-life isn't needed anyways..

Me and PuPu love to Quick hit like crazy so any counterattack is annoying, nevermind one that hits all and removes good status affects (Haste is also our best friend, :love: = my feelings towards Haste)

Crimson
08-28-2006, 01:23 AM
penance pwns every boss in this game, even nemesis

BardTard
08-28-2006, 02:05 AM
Yunalesca whooped by butt. :( Then I came back again and again and kept getting whooped. Then I finally killed her. Then I killed the final boss on my first try. The final boss is always the easiest... so ridiculous... :lol:

bipper
08-28-2006, 02:07 AM
The final boss is the only one that is kicking my ass. This game is so fucking easy, save for that last peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Moon Rabbits
08-28-2006, 02:36 AM
The final boss is the only one that is kicking my ass. This game is so smurfing easy, save for that last peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Anima + BFA = dead BFA.

Goldenboko
08-28-2006, 02:57 AM
My party kills Braskas Final Aeon in 3 hits 2 if Wakka, or Tidus has an overdrive :p

The Real Dark Messenger
08-28-2006, 09:44 AM
The first time around Yunalesca was definitely the hardest one for me, but I find her to be easy, when you know all about her. Actually I don't really think that the bosses in FFX are that hard, not with a strategy.

With that said, I must admit that the monsters in the Battle Arean in the Calm Lands can be difficult.

bipper
08-28-2006, 04:05 PM
The final boss is the only one that is kicking my ass. This game is so smurfing easy, save for that last peice of /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.

Anima + BFA = dead BFA.

I did not get anima. I am speed playing the game, cause I am not a huge fan of it. I will do a complete startegy guid walkthrough down the line, but now, I just have to beat it for lore.

Bipper

Alexander
08-28-2006, 07:34 PM
Evrae Altana Anima fight from Seymour/Anima/Seymour. No, really. @@

Of this list, no one is really hard aside of Nemesis that is secret anyway. Aside of the secret ones, the hardest on this list would be Seymour Flux, I think.

Shin Gouken
08-29-2006, 06:35 AM
yunalesca killed me once and so did seymour (i forget which one) but neither were "hard" dark aeons and penance tbh. .... *goes to make poll on hardest dark aeon*

Tifa's best friend
09-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Yunalessca, I can memorize what i done...:D. I said that i would die to my sister. but then... i said " I'll try m best!!" so... I won. but then... i ahd like THE MOST LESS HP ever. IN A BOOS FIGHT. on Sins... that was totally easier. (I almost had all my Celestrail weps!) Just got Aurons, AND yunas. (tIDUS'S TOO, but not full power) Lulu got hers too, Hlf pwr. It sucks not to win on your 5th time you fight the boss. it makes you so mad. LIKE I DID. :tongue: well.. AT leAST I baIT YunALesSCa. :rolleyes2 MayBE YoU mIgHt THinK i Am ABIt CraZY (CaUsE everyONE sAYS tHat!) :mad2: