PDA

View Full Version : stupidest clothes on a character?

tidus2147
08-17-2006, 03:18 AM
i think tidus put another short leg on

Markus. D
08-17-2006, 06:33 AM
the clothes that allow you to see the NPCs bum crack.

ValkyrieWing
08-17-2006, 07:06 AM
Hmmm...

Lulu's clothes don't work logically. I don't care how big your boobs are, they CAN'T HOLD UP A TOP LIKE THAT!!!!

Vyk
08-17-2006, 07:41 AM
I don't think it's stupid but I'm curious what reasoning they have for the way Auron wears his coat. One arm resting in the chest like a sling until battle time. Did he injure that arm and needs to baby it or something?

ValkyrieWing
08-17-2006, 08:14 AM
I don't think it's stupid but I'm curious what reasoning they have for the way Auron wears his coat. One arm resting in the chest like a sling until battle time. Did he injure that arm and needs to baby it or something?

Samurai used to hold their arms in their kimono like that for some reason I can't comprehend.

licence
08-17-2006, 01:18 PM
Maybe he holds it like that since it is his more powerful arm and he wants to rest it until the time of battle?

feona17
08-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Uhm, Tidus' were pretty out of this world, literally. And everyone else was fine. Though, I agree with the person who mentioned Lulu. Everytime she does her victory battle stance, it's like they're going to fall out. Square Enix made sure to make them jiggle though. :eep:

licence
08-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Her battle celebration would've been better if they had fell out.....jiggling is good though :P

ValkyrieWing
08-25-2006, 05:39 AM
FAKE CLEAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ><

Psydekick
08-25-2006, 08:19 AM
I found Lulu's rather bad, I mean like how many belts does she have?

Imagine how much that would cost:eek:

Christmas
08-25-2006, 08:55 AM
YUNALESCA DOESN'T EVEN SEEMS TO HAVE ANY CLOTHES ON!!

No.78
08-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Tidus was wearing a blitzball uniform, so it's somewhat acceptable... Same with Wakka. I actually liked Lulu's belt thing, not exactly practical OR sanitary (she obviously doesn't wash often), but still. Rikkus normal, Kimahris... Normal? Yeah. Yuna's was cool and... hmm...

I guess Auron looses this one, "Auron, your arm healed years ago."
"STAY AWAY FROM ME!!" *runs away crying*

Renmiri
08-25-2006, 04:54 PM

Samurai used to hold their arms in their kimono like that for some reason I can't comprehend.

To show that their sword arm is "injured", in the sense that they are Ronin, i.e. disgraced, masterless Samurai. Check Wikipedia for "Ronin" it is quite an interesting tale.

ama124
08-26-2006, 04:25 AM
i think lulu's is the weirdest and inconvient.
i'm suprised one of her boobs didn't pop out during her victory thingy.
and all those belts. whouldn't that be a pain and incredibly heavy?

feona17
08-26-2006, 06:12 AM
i think lulu's is the weirdest and inconvient.
i'm suprised one of her boobs didn't pop out during her victory thingy.
and all those belts. whouldn't that be a pain and incredibly heavy?

Maybe she has strong thighs. o.o It is quite weird... and I mean, she lives on Besaid, doesn't she get hot with all that fur and leather? All she needs now is a fedora and she's set.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
08-26-2006, 07:42 AM
Don't forget the fact it's just a video game, where they usually never bathe and wear the same clothes every day.

I think the worst outfit goes to...... I don't know.

There is no correct answer for this, they're are just different people on here with different opinions on who's is worse, so who's to say is right?

But in my opinion, I'd say Wakka, just because I don't like the traditional blitzball uniform

Ethanol Dreams
08-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Tidus definitely, I mean c'mon, he just looks daft!

YunaGirl05
08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
I thought wakka clothes were kind of stupid

Dreddz
08-26-2006, 09:14 PM
Lulu's is inappropriate and very too gothy for me.

No.78
08-26-2006, 10:10 PM
Lulu's dress has the power to teleport across gaps, when everyone else jumps.

rubah
08-27-2006, 01:12 AM
all those NPCs with the bulky thick clothing in those tropical climes have something wrong in the head.

4evarisha
08-27-2006, 06:33 AM
Maybe Kimarhi.??

ValkyrieWing
08-27-2006, 07:01 AM
Or whats her name...Dona?

Distain
08-27-2006, 07:18 AM
I'm sorry but Tidus's cloths just looked downright stupid to me. A uniform or not, they just dumb. Overales, a hodie that lookedlike it shrunk in the wash and that arm guard thing, wich was totaly random and not needed form anything, like Wakka'a sholder cup thingy. The other guys plying blitzball didnt have the weird arm things, so why he has a guantlet on is beyond me. His cloths actully ticked me off for the first while of the game every time I say them, untill i just started to ignore them.

No.78
08-27-2006, 10:25 AM
The NPC's clothes were, too revealing... And, bizarrely impractical.

~SapphireStar~
08-27-2006, 10:40 AM
I didnt like Wakka's. Everyone else in the party had wicked outfits, but for some reason I think hes a DIY man?!

Albel
08-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Lulu's dress has the power to teleport across gaps, when everyone else jumps.

LOL.. so true

Breine
08-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I liked Lulu's outfit, not only because of the boobs almost falling out, but the belt-thing was very original and the overall dress looks gothic-ishly nice :)

Seymour's outfit is too much for my taste, plus both his and Yunalesca's hair is just way out there. Imagine how many pounds of gel they'd have to put in their hair each morning :eep:

Distain
08-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Seymor's 3 pronged hairstyle just looked dumb to. The whole open shirt "look at my hair manly chest" thing just made me laugh.

Jessweeee♪
08-28-2006, 11:42 PM
But in my opinion, I'd say Wakka, just because I don't like the traditional blitzball uniform

Tidus's clothes is a blitzball uniform too :P

Dona's.
I mean, she was wearing her underwear with towels on the side of her legs.

As for Lulu, I always say it's a wonder the belts don't snag on the plants in Kilika forest pulling her dress off :eep:

Mo-Nercy
08-29-2006, 12:16 AM

Tidus's clothes is a blitzball uniform too :P
It's actually even MORE traditional, since Tidus came from a thousand years in the past.

Yes, I know he didn't. Shut up. The Fayth dreamed up a replica of Zanarkand so his uniform should also be modelled after "real" Zanarkandians. -_-

Crossblades
08-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Wakka looked plain stupid

Jessweeee♪
08-30-2006, 10:53 PM
I loved all their clothes really :D

Some were impractical considering the environments they were in :P

Shadowdeathrose
08-31-2006, 09:02 AM

A samuria used to wear the kimono's like that becase it throws their oponent off you never know if there arm is hurt or not, so you spend the whole time guessing.

Aeondo
09-02-2006, 02:46 PM
True but in battle its out,no guessing there he just travels like that for some unkown reason.
oh for me it has to be seymore. I dont like him at all but the time I used him He helped me through lots;)
kimahri looks awesome especially in the realistic graphic scenes

kain_ex
09-02-2006, 03:56 PM
Dona, definetly. All right, she's a SUMMONER that don't dress appropriated. Who'd get an aeon with his/hers ass showing off like that? Dona. Also, she's way too arrogant for me.

redxiiii
09-02-2006, 09:12 PM
I've always thought Oaka XXIII looked pretty stupid especially with that hat.

CelloRosin
09-04-2006, 05:01 AM
This is a difficult one because so many of the outfits are complete illogical.

Seymour takes 3rd place - I dont understand how it stays up. It looks like it requires a lot of starch, and glue.

Lulu takes 2nd place - How do you make a skirt made entirely out of belts? I tried this one bored evening and it did not work out well.

1st place definately goes to Donna - Don't her legs get sweaty? It is like at church when you go bare legged and you keep adjusting yourself on the pew because your legs keep sticking together.... It makes me uncomfortable to even look at her.

Goldenboko
09-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Tidus because...

I see London, I see France, I see Tidus's underpants!

Shadowdeathrose
09-04-2006, 08:37 AM
I've always thought Oaka XXIII looked pretty stupid especially with that hat.

Same here and the little **** commented on my clothes (tidus's) i wanted to fight him from the start even though he did help alot.... maybe in FFX-3 (if the is one) Aye!

No.78
09-04-2006, 09:41 AM
I think I've worked out why Auron has his arm in a sling, so he has an excuse not to do the yevon bow.

Dubhghlas
09-08-2006, 04:44 PM

Try it, it's comfortable. ;) Although in todays world you'll most likely get stared at. But if your like me that should not bother you.