PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Think Is Cooler?

Vincent's Inferno
08-17-2006, 04:40 AM
Who is cooler, Vincent, Sephiroth, or Cloud. I personally think Vincent is the baddest because he is so quiet and mysterious. Well post comments about whoever but i will always think Vincent is.:shoot:

Vincent Rocks!

If you have something else to add, use the edit/delete button instead of posting twice in a row! =D -kikimm

Rydrobot
08-17-2006, 04:48 AM
Cloud rulez His giant sword could cut anything in two. And he is all around cool.

Thorn
08-17-2006, 06:22 AM
Cloud has the least groupies on this forum, so i'll say him.

Sylvie
08-17-2006, 07:56 AM
Cloud.

Fatihin_Malaysia_Girl
08-17-2006, 08:10 AM
Totally,I pick Cloud Strife. Well, he much cool than Vincent Valentine and Sephiroth the One-Winged Angel:p

Xurts
08-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Sephiroth. He's just an overall bad ass.

boys from the dwarf
08-17-2006, 09:00 AM
i like cloud more than vincent but id say vincent is cooler than cloud and sephiroth.

G SpOtZ
08-17-2006, 09:02 AM
Definitely Sephiroth. He was a crazed maniac who thought he was sane and knew everything, when he was just really mistaken, and his story is actually pretty tragic. That, and he's a badass with a super long sword.

No competition.

Aralith
08-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Vincent. Cloud is really quite a wuss to me. Despite his battle prowess, he is sometimes very... narcicistic. During the course of the game, he seems to focus on himself alot. In fact, he heroized (is that a word?) himself when he took on Zack's memories. This was brought on by something else, but in the end was a way to make himself the hero he always wanted to be. Also, his claim, "But I'm different from the others. I'm going to be in SOLDIER, and I'm going to be famous." Now, all people experience this from one time to another, and although he was younger at the time, he was still 14, and I think that's plenty old enough to realize the world is not about you. Narcicism is often a sign of weakness.

Then there's Sephiroth. Yeah, he's pretty cool, but he's insane. I don't think you can be considered genuinely cool if you're not entirely responsible for your own actions, so that's why Vincent beats Seph.

And then finally, Vincent. He is badass. I mean, he's superhuman, immortal, and quite the shot with a gun. Also, his very vampiric nature makes him pretty cool. His battle prowess (if you know what you're doing) is amazing! He's practically invincible in my game. And that outfit is way cooler than Cloud and Seph's combined. Thus, Vincent is the coolest.

chronic_Maniac
08-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Cloud is a wanna-be seph
Vincent is a wanna-be vampire
seph is a wanna-be Jenova

since I see what these characters really wanna be seph, vampire, jenova. Then I'll most likely say seph cause he's one of the three we can pick.

Aralith
08-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually, Cloud never wanted to be anything but himself. He was forced into the Sephirtoh Clone program against his will. Vincent had a similar thing happen. Hojo basically tied him down and experimented on him. And Seph is far from wanting to be Jenova. He controls her, he has no need to be her.

Vincent's Inferno
08-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Vincent's Vampiric nature and Malicious looks make him badass!

aquatius
08-17-2006, 10:32 PM
They all tie

Distain
08-17-2006, 10:34 PM
Sephiroth always seemed kinda women-ish(?) to me. Vincent's cool cuase he's got the whole vampire-ish thing goin gor him, plus he dose crazy acrobatic things, wich is always great. Cloud, yes he's a bit of a prick and evrything and he's cocky, but thats what I identify with him most, cause I'm a cocky prick as well:D . It's also a welcom change in the way people look at a hero, with this guy actully wanting to be a big shot, compared to a random guy who just got throwen into a sereis of events that eentuly made him out to be a hero. Ahem, anyways, Cloud's cool, but Vincent's right there with him. I'd say it's pretty much a tie, with it just leaning a bit towards Cloud. Seph's a badass (an insane badass) but not quiet there with Cloud and Vincent.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
08-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Vincent, and killing an innocent girl does not make you cool

DarkLord
08-18-2006, 03:45 PM
Everyone has there own opinion, mine, rather obviously, is Vincent. I wouldn't say that the others are bad, they all have their own way, just like everyone. I just prefer Vincent's coolness to the others, although I must say it's a close call.