PDA

View Full Version : Is Final Fantasy 7 Becoming A Reality?

chrisfffan
08-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Iv posted this on another thread but I thought I would mention it on here so I could get your views!

Where I live theirs a huge woodlands at the back of my house I take my dog Shery there everyday for a walk and she loves it! now their going to knock it all down and build houses I know people need places to live but I think its getting stupid I’m not a eco warrior! But I think we are getting rid of too much wildlife and destroying the planet with deadly gases and global warming but it’s a bit hypocritical when I say about this because I don’t do anything really for the environment and where I live used to be woods.

YTDN
08-16-2006, 08:59 PM
That stuff started waaaay before FF7 was released. Anyway, FF7 isn't becoming a reality, because we don't have any long haired leather clad crazy mama's boy with a big sword trying to destroy the earth by using a.cient gems to summons meteors. I rest my case.

sephirothishere
08-17-2006, 04:23 PM
That stuff started waaaay before FF7 was released.

yup...ff7 probably used this as inspiration.....
oh yeh...i heard that warming is actually keeping us alive as there is this thing called global dimming (it doesnt mean people around the world being dimwits all of a sudden....)anyway global dimming is people livin on the planet and stuf and to make it short...all the extra suit and stuff in the air is giving moisture more stuff to cling onto therefore givin us more clouds...these clouds are blocking out up to 60% of our sunlight...imagine if it was 60% more sunlight how dead we would be....hehehehehe....anyway global warming is keeping us warm but is also stopping harmful sunlight from burning us in dire ways...i cant remember much more...look it up...oh yeah there is also this stuff called methane hydrate which sometimes comes out through cracks in the earths crust under oceans....does this remind you of mako or lifestream at all...

Aralith
08-17-2006, 06:56 PM
oh yeah there is also this stuff called methane hydrate which sometimes comes out through cracks in the earths crust under oceans....does this remind you of mako or lifestream at all...
Well, I've always thought of the Lifestream being somewhat akin to oil. Think about it. Oil is created by the compressure of fossils into a usible energy. It literaly contains old life in it. This is very similar to the Lifestream gaining new spirit energy when someone dies and their spirit energy is added to it.

Also, there's the blatant thing about sucking out Mako harming the Planet and being a limited resource, when the same kinds of quarrels are being had over oil drilling. I'm pretty sure that the game designers were trying to make that connection between Lifestream and oil. but it is just a theory.

boys from the dwarf
08-17-2006, 07:59 PM
yes. i see the similarity between oil and mako. i think its a coincidence but it may have been a deliberate reference to reality. i could be either. FF usually has some sort of hidden meaning and that could be one of the ones for FF7.

Distain
08-17-2006, 10:22 PM
yes. i see the similarity between oil and mako. i think its a coincidence but it may have been a deliberate reference to reality. i could be either. FF usually has some sort of hidden meaning and that could be one of the ones for FF7.

Yep, they all have their own little hiden messages. Like in FFX was about not following a leader or riligion blindly without question or somthing. FF7 is about polution and all that jazz.

chrisfffan
08-17-2006, 10:26 PM
yea i like that about ffx the religion thing.

Vincent's Inferno
08-18-2006, 04:07 AM
FF7 is cool! Anyways the answer to your question. I dont think our ff7 is turning into a reality. I do wish that but hey at least i can imagine it!

Vincent Rocks!

SilverPhoenix42
08-18-2006, 04:30 AM
The only thing is, the Lifestream is really a river of life in the form of souls, not necessarily bodies. It's pure energy, not matter. While Mako is matter, and yes that and oil could be seen similarly, I think that's stretching things just a tad too much.

Zeromus_X
08-18-2006, 05:52 AM
No, because of the lack of Kitten Sith. :cat:

But yeah,

FF7 isn't becoming a reality, because we don't have any long haired leather clad crazy mama's boy with a big sword trying to destroy the earth by using a.cient gems to summons meteors. I rest my case

chronic_Maniac
08-18-2006, 06:56 AM
I already had this discussion *Dies*

sephirothishere
08-18-2006, 11:36 AM
well methane hydrate is pure energy...not souls as far as i know....hahahahahah....

Yep, they all have their own little hiden messages. Like in FFX was about not following a leader or riligion blindly

yeh....i hate really religious people...no offence...

chrisfffan
08-22-2006, 08:29 PM
in hundreds of years though it could become a reality think of what will be invented by then? or maybe we might go back to what it was like hundreds of years ago! if theirs a nuclear war haha I hope not obviously but you can never predict the future.