PDA

View Full Version : Mother of the Year...

The Devil Man
08-17-2006, 12:07 PM
Check this out! If you thought the mother who let her boyfriend sleep with her daughter was bad... Well, this is just as gruesome:eek:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4797631.stm

Poor kid.

Meat Puppet
08-17-2006, 12:11 PM
That is pretty bad, Dellas18. Shame on that woman. I really don't think she deserves to be mother of the year, though. I guess it's a matter of opinion.

The Devil Man
08-17-2006, 12:14 PM
I was being sarcastic.

Lilliputian Hitcher
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
She's not hot at all :(

Fonzie
08-17-2006, 01:20 PM
Thats not a mother, its a crack dealer:mad2:

Giga Guess
08-17-2006, 01:24 PM
That woman, and I use the term VERY loosely, is the most vile, contemptuous person I've ever even heard of. I truly hope there's a special place in hell for people like that.

feona17
08-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Yeah, well, a friend of mine, I went over to his house once and he actually started to smoke pot and his mother was right there. All she said was, "Just open the window, okay?" Sure, it's not as bad as heroin and cocaine but I was pretty shocked and felt really awkward.

Owen Macwere
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
This is stupid, I wont call this woman a mom, she is a monster.

Sylvie
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
lol, east sus-sex.

But yeah, thats pretty bad.

Blitz Ace
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
yeh, that woman is a monster, how could she possible do that to her own child??

Yeah, well, a friend of mine, I went over to his house once and he actually started to smoke pot and his mother was right there. All she said was, "Just open the window, okay?" Sure, it's not as bad as heroin and cocaine but I was pretty shocked and felt really awkward.
that is also pretty bad... i would have been shocked as well. :eek:

KentaRawr!
08-17-2006, 06:47 PM
I don't know enough about her to call her a monster, but giving your son drugs is a terrible thing to do. She probably didn't understand the consequences. It's sad that the mother had to be taken away from the child, but that is the only way it is sad. It's better for the child, since he's getting more education nowadays according to the article. And needless to say, he's not being supplied with illegal drugs. Or at least not from his mother. I hope the mother learned her lesson. Not that it would help her son. :tongue:

Lost Number
08-17-2006, 06:49 PM
Jeez, i just heard that on the radio. That is nasty.

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Man...everyone is coming down on this lady pretty hard. All she was doing was looking for a wholesome activity to share with her child. She just happened to pick the stupidest one on the face of the planet...outside of going around violently raping people.

Shiny
08-17-2006, 07:25 PM
I can't stand drug dealers. Mostly, because they're ruining the world yet still getting paid for it.

Doomie
08-17-2006, 07:29 PM
She would be kinda cute if she wasn't such a crack-whore.

nik0tine
08-17-2006, 08:17 PM
hahahaha kill me now, please.

NorthernChaosGod
08-18-2006, 07:30 AM
Oh man, that's terrible. :(

Moon Rabbits
08-18-2006, 08:18 AM

I went to a house party and when I got there the mom was there. She let everyone smoke, drink, and smoke pot in her house. The only rule was that no one went on the lawn.

Avarice-ness
08-18-2006, 08:24 AM

I went to a house party and when I got there the mom was there. She let everyone smoke, drink, and smoke pot in her house. The only rule was that no one went on the lawn.

Ditto.

nik0tine
08-18-2006, 09:19 AM

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's a party, and there's nothing wrong with letting your kids get drunk or high at a party. It's what you do at parties. It's one thing to be shooting up, but I don't see a problem with any parent allowing their child to smoke pot or drink liquor, so long as it's done in moderation.

Giga Guess
08-18-2006, 01:16 PM

I don't see anything wrong with that. It's a party, and there's nothing wrong with letting your kids get drunk or high at a party. It's what you do at parties. It's one thing to be shooting up, but I don't see a problem with any parent allowing their child to smoke pot or drink liquor, so long as it's done in moderation.

My parents subscribed to that philosophy. A child is going to do stuff like that..provided it's not BAD, eg// shooting up, my parents preferred it was done in a safe setting as opposed to done in a back alley, or something.

Hambone
08-18-2006, 01:18 PM
I don't like her.

Owen Macwere
08-18-2006, 01:38 PM
I don't like her.

I hate her...