PDA

View Full Version : The Gay Community

dragonfire0987654321
08-17-2006, 12:08 PM
I would like to start a thread, where any gay guys can come and chat with me or any others that have joined.
I would appeciate it if no-one posts anti-gay comments, please.
anyway, all you have to do to join is to send me a PM and i will add you to the following list:
Lads that have joined:
ME (ash)

Please don't be afraid to PM me, i shall always reply!:)

Christmas
08-17-2006, 12:24 PM
Sure.

dragonfire0987654321
08-17-2006, 12:30 PM
What do you mean, 'Sure'????

Psydekick
08-17-2006, 12:43 PM
If you want people to take this seriously then this should be in EOEO

Shauna
08-17-2006, 12:49 PM
Actually, I'm pretty damned sure this thread isn't permitted! :D

DK
08-17-2006, 01:03 PM
http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B000E40QQA.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

HARDU GAY COMMUNITY FOOOOO~

http://mendthefence.com/media/hardgay.jpg

HOTTUPANTS DOUBLE HOTTUPANTS~

Rye
08-17-2006, 01:04 PM
http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B000E40QQA.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

HARDU GAY COMMUNITY FOOOOO~

http://mendthefence.com/media/hardgay.jpg

HOTTUPANTS DOUBLE HOTTUPANTS~

This post tickles my fancy. MORE HARDU GAY UFOOOOOOO~

dragonfire0987654321
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Wots with all the hardu stuff??

Sylvie
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
HARDU GAY!!! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! YAFOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hardu Gay is my hero.

Dignified Pauper
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
So... I'm not sure if this thread should encourage marickness on this forum, or if I should just call you a fag and to tell you to shut up.

Ummm... will the rest of the community decide for me, I can't be arsed to right now.

Editing in a serious note.

I'm sick and tired of these carping liberals trying to spread their homosexual agenda. Why, they are simply ruining democracy. By going against fundamental Christian basics, we are extorting the resources of the free world to fight a small problem with the homosexual populace when these efforts could be used in supporting George Bush and the war efforts. Here's my idea, just pass an amendment that says gays cannot get married and ship them off to camps to get changed back to straights. Because everyone knows that homosexuality is just a choice. Further, I would just like to say that Jesus cries everytime a homosexual makes posts.

Edit: Jesus is now crying.

Further, Hard Gay Razor Ramone is the secks

I Am Stoner
08-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Ummm........ I think its ok, just don't continue a thread on it, take it to PMs. There is nothing wrong with being gay, its just, as you can see, some people take offence to talking about homosexuals. Dont ask me why. I got no problem with them, quite a few of my mates are gay. Im not gay dude, sorry, I have a wonderfull girlfriend and I love her a lot.

This ain't my place to say this because im a newbie, but isnt telling them to shut up harsh. Why not say, "please do not continue to post in this thread as this is not sutible for this forum, thank you for your co-operation." At least that is polite.

Dignified Pauper: You are one mean person. That was apsolutly and totally out of order. Your no better than a high school bully if you continue to say stuff like that. It is also a form of discrimination. He has not been mean to you, so you shouldn't be mean to him.

DK
08-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Don't mind dignified pauper, he's a flaming queen and he always feels threatened that another gay will take his spot as EoFF's resident gay.

Giga Guess
08-17-2006, 01:28 PM
I can see two things wrong with this:

1.) It's in Gen. Chat. It's gonna turn into a spam-fest.

2.) It's a pretty known fact, at least amongst the oldbies, that there's a pretty strong gay influence ANYWAYS on these forums, so this thread is rather redundant.

For the record, I am gay, too.

Sylvie
08-17-2006, 01:31 PM
Yeah, this thread ain't gonna turn out pretty.

Dignified Pauper
08-17-2006, 01:33 PM
Dignified Pauper: You are one mean person. That was apsolutly and totally out of order. Your no better than a high school bully if you continue to say stuff like that. It is also a form of discrimination. He has not been mean to you, so you shouldn't be mean to him.

I have demonstrated my rights here to flame anyong homosexual member of this community as well. Further, I'm not mean, or being a bully, I'm just being defending my spot as Token and Loved Homosexual. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ANOTHER! So I will be as ANTI-HOMOSEXUAL as I want, because I am fabulous.

Don't mind dignified pauper, he's a flaming queenREALLY HOT GAY MAN WHO ALWAYS REJECTS ME :( and he always feels threatened that another gay will take his spot as EoFF's resident gay.

This is all true. Just look at me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/femalemarick.jpg

I can see two things wrong with this:

1.) It's in Gen. Chat. It's gonna turn into a spam-fest.

2.) It's a pretty known fact, at least amongst the oldbies, that there's a pretty strong gay influence ANYWAYS on these forums, so this thread is rather redundant.

For the record, I am gay, too.

Giga Guess, you're on staff, you don't count, you're all asexual and you all reproduce by budding.

I Am Stoner
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Dignified Pauper: My apologise dude. I didn't realise that, sorry.:)

Dignified Pauper
08-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Dignified Pauper: My apologise dude. I didn't realise that, sorry.:)

YOU SHOULD BE...

want to have secks with BawB and Psy and I?

dragonfire0987654321
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
r u askin me??

Loony BoB
08-17-2006, 02:18 PM
I don't think this thread is really going anywhere.