PDA

View Full Version : of Hotdogs, Mutation, and becomeing a Super Hero

bipper
08-17-2006, 02:41 PM
http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/060814_hot_dogs.html

That is right kids. The chemicals used in a hot dog's preservatives mixed with the salmanila creates a DNA altering chemical. So for every got dog you eat, you are catalizing your eventual mutation into some thing GREAT!

Ever want to be a super hero? Grow up big and strong like Super Man? Screw milk, it looks like hot dogs will do the trick better.

Possible side effects include cancer (duh).
What do you think?

bipper

Flying Mullet
08-17-2006, 02:46 PM
What about brats?

Sausages, not children.

Arrianna
08-17-2006, 03:32 PM
Hot dogs are preserved with sodium nitrite, which can help form chemicals known as N-nitroso compounds, most of which cause cancer in lab animals.There's alot of food with sodium nitrite in it. If a secondary study bears it out we may see some changes in preservitive compounds on the market.

edczxcvbnm
08-17-2006, 03:37 PM
Doctor - "Why did you roll around in that chemical waste? What were you thinking?"

Adam West - "I was trying to gain super powers..."

Doctor - "Thats just crazy and now you have cancer."

bipper
08-17-2006, 03:41 PM
Doctor - "Why did you roll around in that chemical waste? What were you thinking?"

Exactly what I thought when I read the post and then ate 500 hot dogs shortyly after.

Shoden
08-17-2006, 03:47 PM

You rock. That episode rocks.

How did you get those super powers?
I ate a bunch of 2 year old hot dogs.

ROFL this is cool.

The Devil Man
08-17-2006, 03:55 PM
http://www.livescience.com/humanbiology/060814_hot_dogs.html

That is right kids. The chemicals used in a hot dog's preservatives mixed with the salmanila creates a DNA altering chemical. So for every got dog you eat, you are catalizing your eventual mutation into some thing GREAT!

Ever want to be a super hero? Grow up big and strong like Super Man? Screw milk, it looks like hot dogs will do the trick better.

Possible side effects include cancer (duh).
What do you think?

bipper

Bipper, I think you're quickly becoming my favourite Forum member of ANY Forum I have EVER used, in my ENTIRE life. :love:

Jess
08-17-2006, 05:12 PM
There's a few chemicals that can increase the risk of cancer in foods and drinks.

There's Antimony which is used in the making of P.E.T plastics (drink bottles & microwave dinner containers, for example) which can seep into the drink and foods. There's also Aspartame which is a sugar substitute which is used in drinks and sweets which is also carcinogenic. [About Aspartame] (http://www.dorway.com/cancer_study1.html)

That's all I really know about, though.

bipper
08-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Antimony? Sounds cheap. If you want to look at containers, aluminum is proven to cause cancer when there is a prolonged exposure to it. There is almost always aluminum in deoderant as well!

I don't care about cancer though. I care about mutations that will make me turn into a mutant of sorts. I have always known hot dogs were great.

And you all wonder why Zell wants hot dog so bad. Imagine if he actually got one during the course of final fantasy VIII... he may have actually figured out WTF time compression is all about. Actually, I will call it my Z = U theory. Zell ate a hot dog, and turned into the last sorceress that would compress time and become the first sorceress. This proves hot dog mutations and his inherant gayness.

God I GOE!

Bipper

The Devil Man
08-17-2006, 05:49 PM
You're a potential candidate to join the X-Men.

Markus. D
08-17-2006, 06:03 PM
And you all wonder why Zell wants hot dog so bad. Imagine if he actually got one during the course of final fantasy VIII... he may have actually figured out WTF time compression is all about. Actually, I will call it my Z = U theory. Zell ate a hot dog, and turned into the last sorceress that would compress time and become the first sorceress. This proves hot dog mutations and his inherant gayness.

God I GOE!

Bipper

I lol'ed

Vikeve
08-17-2006, 08:24 PM
When i was younger i ate huge amounts of hot dogs. I had at least one hot dog a day but then one day i overdosed on hotedoga and threw up! Now i feel like pucking when i see a hotdog sad becuase now there telling me i could have gained super powers! Is it true that some hotdogs have like cow eyes in them?

Why couldn't Zell get that hotdog that bothers me even to this day.

bipper
08-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Now i feel like pucking when i see a hotdog

HOTDOGS MAKE YOU WANNA PLAY HOCKEY?:confused:

Zeldy
08-17-2006, 08:35 PM
This thread made me realise that I never eat hotdogs :(
I love hotdogs. ;___;

bipper
08-17-2006, 08:38 PM
I think that makes you a super villan? :confused:

KentaRawr!
08-17-2006, 08:39 PM
I can already fly. :)

Vikeve
08-18-2006, 12:01 AM
Now i feel like pucking when i see a hotdog

HOTDOGS MAKE YOU WANNA PLAY HOCKEY?:confused:

whoops i meant throw up. puke.:)

Decessus
08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
So that's what caused that strange growth on the side of my head...

Dreddz
08-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Superman has cancer :(

oddler
08-18-2006, 12:34 AM
You're looking at it all wrong. Cancer gives you power. Mwahaha!

Nominus Experse
08-18-2006, 01:03 AM
We must all learn to harness the power that is to be found in cancerous tumours.

And Bipper, I do believe you are onto something with that Zell/Ultimecia thought.

I myself always wondered why the hotdogs meant so much in that game. Hell, you're even given a chance to announce that the hotdogs need to be placed in a safe place right before you attack Galbadia Garden.

Can't let the enemy get any of the super hotdog powers!

Christmas
08-18-2006, 02:44 AM
THOSE HOTDOGS WILL MUTATE YOU INTO LITTLE MANUS.

bipper
08-18-2006, 02:37 PM
I ate a hot dog for breakfast and it only gave me gas. Not even super gas:( My little <del>m</del>anus gets no action today.

Madame Adequate
08-18-2006, 03:49 PM
So... just how many things aren't carcinogenic, anyway?

Flying Mullet
08-18-2006, 03:52 PM
Monkeys.

bipper
08-18-2006, 04:00 PM
So... just how many things aren't carcinogenic, anyway?

It is not the cancer that gets me, its the mutagen in hot dogs! Weeee!

Monkies keel joo in different diseasful ways. Ways that kill and entire city in one mild outbreak.